Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A Day Roll Call

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
A Day Roll Call
« on: April 03, 2015, 05:40:28 PM »
Not that you'll get to see WT. Will be stylin' and profilin' in the high rent district. Partying with the elite. But just curious about who plans to be on the planes, boss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: A Day Roll Call
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 05:45:56 PM »
Not that you'll get to see WT. Will be stylin' and profilin' in the high rent district. Partying with the elite. But just curious about who plans to be on the planes, boss.

I'm thur, dude
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 06:11:11 PM »
Dont think I will be doing any flying since I live close enough to drive, but I do plan on being in Auburn for A-Day.....homie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 06:26:58 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2015, 06:41:54 PM »
I should be able to break away from my new business venture long enough to attend.

For those who may not know, I finally got the chance to follow my heart and provide a service that gives back to the community that has done so much for me over the years. I opened up a half-way house for girls that don't go all the way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 06:49:12 PM »
I should be able to break away from my new business venture long enough to attend.

For those who may not know, I finally got the chance to follow my heart and provide a service that gives back to the community that has done so much for me over the years. I opened up a half-way house for girls that don't go all the way.

Are you bringing some of that do with you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2015, 06:54:49 PM »
Are you bringing some of that do with you?
I've put out feelers, but no takers so far. They seem to have a fear of any activity that involves balls.

I'm working with them though. They will be cured.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2015, 07:00:26 PM »
As an added bonus to the A Day festivities, there will be a softball game against the female updykes. Prime opportunity for some serious shenanigans.

Who's with me?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2015, 08:02:31 AM »
I've put out feelers, but no takers so far. They seem to have a fear of any activity that involves balls.

I'm working with them though. They will be cured.

I should be able to help out in this area.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2015, 04:29:57 PM »
I thought Harry's closed?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2015, 12:26:24 PM »
I thought Harry's closed?

Fuck no.  The spirit lives.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2015, 10:20:54 AM »
I'll be close (Ft. Benning) but don't think I'll be able to break away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2015, 11:15:24 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2015, 11:44:46 AM »
Baby girl wants to go again this year. I guess I'll go. But that will make four weekends on a row we have been on the road.

To and from PCB for spring break. Back to PCB and Pensacola for a cheer competition. And then to AU for A day. Burning up the road I tell ya. I hope we can get tickets...

Last year I had to wait in line for five minutes to get them. It was close...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2015, 11:54:29 AM »
Baby girl wants to go again this year. I guess I'll go. But that will make four weekends on a row we have been on the road.

To and from PCB for spring break. Back to PCB and Pensacola for a cheer competition. And then to AU for A day. Burning up the road I tell ya. I hope we can get tickets...

Last year I had to wait in line for five minutes to get them. It was close...
I don't know what your financial situation is like, so this may be too steep for you to climb. But I have a home office computer with a printer and a credit card and I am able to log in to my special account with AU athletics and get priority tickets to print out for $5 each. Granted, I am an insider. I'm not bragging, mind you. If I hear of any tix more in your price range, I will PM you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2015, 12:02:30 PM »
I don't know what your financial situation is like, so this may be too steep for you to climb. But I have a home office computer with a printer and a credit card and I am able to log in to my special account with AU athletics and get priority tickets to print out for $5 each. Granted, I am an insider. I'm not bragging, mind you. If I hear of any tix more in your price range, I will PM you.

Is that the same credit card that Nook gave us to buy season tickets with?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2015, 12:03:32 PM »

I hope not.  Our seats became premium seats this year, so I put about $2,400 more than I expected on there.  It may be maxed out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2015, 12:04:03 PM »

I'll have a steak sandwich and a .....steak sandwich.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2015, 12:13:50 PM »

I don't have a computer. I only have a PC. Will that work?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2015, 12:17:23 PM »
I don't have a computer. I only have a PC. Will that work?

As long as it has the googled chromes and no pern.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions