Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

No Cake For You

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
No Cake For You
« on: March 30, 2015, 02:39:10 PM »
I debated over where to post this since it's obviously a political topic, however, my reason for posting is the stomach turning reaction by the noble NCAA.  I'm not endorsing or blasting this law.  Haven't read it and don't intend to.  I only know what I've heard and read in articles like this one.  But at lunch, I saw a lengthy interview with Nick...err, Mark Emmert, and listened to this asshole tell the world that the NCAA is at the forefront of the battle against discrimination and how inclusiveness is at the center of their core values.

Okay, that's great.  But are you really angry about this or are you just trying to take up this noble cause to deflect because your organization has become a laughing stock?  I think the latter.  But the sheer idiocy of his response is mind numbingly stupid.  And to be fair, similar threats are being made by plenty of others in the State.  Emmert basically threatens to pick up roots and move NCAA headquarters out of state along with moving numerous NCAA events out of Indiana, including the Women's Final 4 next year.

How many employees does the NCAA have In The Annapolis?  So, you don't like the law, therefore, all of his employees along with their families will be forced to pick up roots and move to another part of the country.  And by moving events, all the untold millions in future revenue that would be generated for working class people who had nothing to do with making this law, will be lost.  Countless jobs would be lost and the damage would be epic if the NCAA, the Pacers and numerous other organizations went through with leaving the State.  All over the ever so slight possibility that two gay guys might not get a cupcake.  from foxnewz.kum

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence said Sunday that a new state law that attempts to protect long-standing religious freedoms “is not about discrimination” and that he and other state lawmakers do not intend to change the legislation.

Pence, a Republican, said the legislation that he signed last week prohibits Indiana laws that "substantially burden" a person's ability to follow his or her religious beliefs.

The definition of "person" includes religious institutions, businesses and associations, which is being interpreted as allowing a cake maker, for example, to legally refuse an order for a wedding cake for a gay couple.

Pence told ABC's "This Week” the original federal law is more than 20 years old and that the purpose of the new Indiana one is to expand individual rights for those who feel government has impinged on their personal rights.

“This is not about discrimination,” he said. “This is about empowering people to confront government overreach.”
However, Pence did not answer directly when asked six times whether under the law it would be legal for a merchant to refuse to serve gay customers.

“The issue here is still: Is tolerance a two-way street or not?" he responded several times.

Since he signed the bill into law, Indiana has been widely criticized by businesses and organizations around the nation, as well as on social media with the hashtag #boycottindiana. Already, consumer review service Angie's List has said it will suspend a planned expansion that includes Indianapolis because of the new law.

Pence said earlier this weekend that he'll look at a bill to clarify the law's intent if lawmakers send him one. He also told the Indianapolis Star on Saturday that he is in discussions with state legislative leaders and expects a clarification bill to be introduced in the coming week.

But Pence was adamant Sunday that the measure, slated to take effect in July, will stick.

"We're not going to change the law," he said.

Some national gay-rights groups say it's a way for lawmakers in Indiana and several other states where such bills have been proposed this year to essentially grant a state-sanctioned waiver for discrimination as the nation's highest court prepares to mull the gay marriage question.

Supporters of the law, including Pence, contend discrimination claims are overblown and insist it will keep the government from compelling people to provide services they find objectionable on religious grounds.

They also maintain courts haven't allowed discrimination under similar laws covering the federal government and 19 other states. Arkansas is poised to follow in Indiana's footsteps, with a final vote expected next week in the House on legislation that Republican Gov. Asa Hutchinson has said he'll sign.

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest appeared on "This Week" just after Pence and said the debate isn't a political argument.

"If you have to go back two decades to try to justify what you're doing today, it may raise questions," Earnest said, referring to the 1993 federal law, signed by President Bill Clinton that Pence brought up.

“He’s in damage-control mode this morning and he's got some damage to fix," Earnest also said about Pence.

State Rep. Ed DeLaney, an Indianapolis Democrat, told a large, boisterous crowd Saturday gathered outside of the statehouse to protest that the law creates "a road map, a path to discrimination."

Rally attendees chanted "Pence must go!" several times and held signs that read "No hate in our state."

Pence on Sunday repeatedly called the criticism “An avalanche of condemnation.”

Asked if he would be willing to add sexual orientation to the list of characteristics against which discrimination is illegal, Pence said, "I will not push for that. That's not on my agenda, and that's not been an objective of the people of the state of Indiana."

U.S. Sen. Joe Donnelly, a Democrat, released a video statement on his Facebook page Saturday, saying: "We'll work together to reverse SB101 and we'll stand together to make sure that here in Indiana, we welcome everyone, every day."

Indianapolis Mayor Greg Ballard, a Republican who opposed the law, has said he and other city officials will talk with businesses and convention planners to counter the uproar.

Angie's List had sought an $18.5 million incentive package from Indianapolis' City-County Council to add 1,000 jobs over five years. But founder and CEO Bill Oseterle said in a statement Saturday that the expansion was on hold "until we fully understand the implications of the freedom restoration act on our employees."

The Indianapolis-based NCAA has expressed concerns about the law and has suggested it could move future events elsewhere; the men's Final Four will be held in the city next weekend.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: No Cake For You
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 09:15:13 AM »
Emmert was on CNBC this am, being the voice of Indy re: this. I haven't read the particulars either but I already know that the side to be on for big business was already decided out of the gate. The PR firms told them what to say, how to say it and provided a platform.

The big businesses know what's good for business and they need to call this a discriminatory law. No regard for small business and legitimate religious concerns.

Personally, if I own a cake shop, I have no problem with a green, gay, atheist, transvestite buying a cake from me. I will sell them as many as I can bake.

But, I also hope that the cake shop on the corner that wishes to not bake for them doesn't have to.

It can get complicated. No shirt, no shoes, no service. We still see it. How about no blacks? No homos? No hippies?

You can't pick and choose, imo. If a business owner wishes to discriminate, I lean toward letting the free market decide. If they have the cash, there will be a cake shop for them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 10:13:40 AM »
This is not so much about not selling as it is about not participating.

The gay marriage situation goes against the religious principles of those folks that are participating in the marriage process through their business.

And truthfully, the left is ful of hot air and BS over this legislation. Once again the lib media and gays are yelling discrimination when this legislation really does nothing different than what is on the books now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 02:46:23 PM »
This is not so much about not selling as it is about not participating.

The gay marriage situation goes against the religious principles of those folks that are participating in the marriage process through their business

And truthfully, the left is ful of hot air and BS over this legislation. Once again the lib media and gays are yelling discrimination when this legislation really does nothing different than what is on the books now.

Here's the latest of the Boycott Indiana bandwagon jumpers.  I gay-ron-tee not one of these people have read or even made a veiled attempt at trying to understand this law or keep an open mind about it.  Like I said, I haven't read it and don't plan to.  I have no dog in the fight.  It's just that apparently the highlighted quote from the Indiana Governator below means nothing to all those jumping over each other to show the world how they're the leader in the fight against discrimination.  If they do the research and prove conclusively that this legislation will not allow people/businesses to discriminate, are any of these folks going to apologize, or even shut the hell up?  I already know the answer to that.

The indie rock band Wilco has canceled a concert in Indiana because of the state's new Religious Freedom Restoration Act.

We're canceling our 5/7 show in Indianapolis. “Indiana Religious Freedom Restoration Act” feels like thinly disguised legal discrimination.

Hope to get back to the Hoosier State someday soon, when this odious measure is repealed. Refunds available at point of purchase.

— WILCO (@Wilco) March 30, 2015

The band's move is part of the growing backlash against a law critics say could allow businesses to discriminate based on sexual orientation.

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, who signed the law, held a news conference Monday saying he wants legislation on his desk by week's end would make clear the law does not allow businesses "to deny services to anyone."

Washington state Gov. Jay Inslee and Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy said Monday they were imposing bans on state-funded travel to Indiana. Seattle Mayor Ed Murray, who is openly gay, issued a similar ban via executive order over the weekend.

The NCAA Final Four is being held in Indianapolis in four days. The NCAA, which is based in Indianapolis, has repeatedly expressed concerns over the law. "We are especially concerned about how this legislation could affect our student-athletes and employees," NCAA president Mark Emmert said. "We intend to closely examine the implications of this bill and how it might affect future events as well as our workforce."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 03:23:11 PM »
Here's the latest of the Boycott Indiana bandwagon jumpers.  I gay-ron-tee not one of these people have read or even made a veiled attempt at trying to understand this law or keep an open mind about it.  Like I said, I haven't read it and don't plan to.  I have no dog in the fight.  It's just that apparently the highlighted quote from the Indiana Governator below means nothing to all those jumping over each other to show the world how they're the leader in the fight against discrimination.  If they do the research and prove conclusively that this legislation will not allow people/businesses to discriminate, are any of these folks going to apologize, or even shut the hell up?  I already know the answer to that.

The indie rock band Wilco has canceled a concert in Indiana because of the state's new Religious Freedom Restoration Act.

We're canceling our 5/7 show in Indianapolis. “Indiana Religious Freedom Restoration Act” feels like thinly disguised legal discrimination.

Hope to get back to the Hoosier State someday soon, when this odious measure is repealed. Refunds available at point of purchase.

— WILCO (@Wilco) March 30, 2015

The band's move is part of the growing backlash against a law critics say could allow businesses to discriminate based on sexual orientation.

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, who signed the law, held a news conference Monday saying he wants legislation on his desk by week's end would make clear the law does not allow businesses "to deny services to anyone."

Washington state Gov. Jay Inslee and Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy said Monday they were imposing bans on state-funded travel to Indiana. Seattle Mayor Ed Murray, who is openly gay, issued a similar ban via executive order over the weekend.

The NCAA Final Four is being held in Indianapolis in four days. The NCAA, which is based in Indianapolis, has repeatedly expressed concerns over the law. "We are especially concerned about how this legislation could affect our student-athletes and employees," NCAA president Mark Emmert said. "We intend to closely examine the implications of this bill and how it might affect future events as well as our workforce."
I get Wilco updates on the facebooks. I was a little disappointed to see that this am but not surprised in the least. If I held political beliefs against the bands and musicians that I like, I probably wouldn't listen to anything but Charlie Daniels Band and Elvis. Fortunately, I do not care what they think re: political issues. Even less than how much I care what any of you think, unbelievably.

There probably was a time that forcing private businesses to serve people was warranted. Yet, I still have a problem with forcing a private business to do things that they don't want to do. ADA act forcing them to let "service" dogs into restaurants ,etc. I saw one recently in a restaurant and everyone was petting the dog and making a big deal about him. I was making casual conversation with the guy who came in with him and I said, "so, what does he do for you?" He seemed offended and said, "He just helps me with stuff."

o.k., whatever. Personally, I don't like dogs in restaurants and if I owned one, I'd have a problem with anyone bringing a dog in that didn't really need it. That's probably 1/2 or better.

Keeping up with the ADA requirements isn't cheap. Esp for a small business.

Also, if you have less than 4 (I believe) rental houses, it's my understanding that you can discriminate who you rent to all day long. As far as I know, you could put up a sign that says "No blacks or Mexicans". Whatever you want. Is it fair that a guy who has 6 has to adhere to fed housing discrimination regulations and the guy with 4 doesn't? If someone doesn't have their rental houses in any kind of gov't subsidized program, wtf does it matter? I don't think the feds have any business telling someone who they have to rent or sale to.

Let the free market decide who bakes the cakes, rents the apartment, has the handicap parking and ramp.

This isn't as much of a problem as it was in 1950 when a black man couldn't find a decent place to take a shit. Nowhere close to the same level.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2015, 08:03:56 PM »

And everyone in Indiana should say a prayer of thanks to be spared from Jeff Tweedy's pretentious bullshoot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2015, 06:49:18 AM »
This isn't as much of a problem as it was in 1950 when a black man couldn't find a decent place to take a shit.

Are you saying that they didn't clean the bathrooms well enough?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2015, 02:36:23 PM »
No PIZZA, either! But, really, how many of the gays are going to serve pizza at their wedding? The ones that I know of on here are way too gay to do pizza. More salads and wraps kind of guys, yes. The kind of gays that would go into Momma G's for a salad, instead of a camel rider. Just, really gay, gays.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/indiana-pizzeria-tells-local-news-station-they-won%e2%80%99t-serve-same-sex-marriages/ar-AAajvps?ocid=DELLDHP
Indiana Pizzeria Tells Local News Station They Won’t Serve Same-Sex Marriages
î‚– 

A local Indiana ABC station spoke to a pizzeria Tuesday night who will not serve to same-sex marriages after the Indiana law was passed.

Indiana Pizzeria Tells Local News Station They Won’t Serve Same-Sex Marriages   © Provided by TheWrap Indiana Pizzeria Tells Local News Station They Won’t Serve Same-Sex Marriages 
"If a gay couple came in and wanted us to provide pizzas for their wedding, we would have to say no," Memories Pizza owner Crystal O'Connor told ABC 57. "We are a Christian establishment."

O'Connor said the business is not discriminating against anybody, but she and her family has her beliefs and other people are entitled to their own.

"We definitely agree with the bill," she added, saying she doesn't think the bill targets gays or discriminates but instead protects businesses like hers who have a religious belief.

ABC also spoke to her father: "That's a lifestyle that you choose, I choose to be heterosexual, they choose to be homosexual--why should I be beat over the head because they choose that lifestyle?"

The business said if a gay couple stepped into their business, they wouldn't deny them service--they just wouldn't cater their wedding.

The company's Yelp Page--which has a one-star rating--is being besieged with critical comments: "I look forward to the day when Memories Pizza is just that- a DISTANT LONELY MEMORY," one reviewer wrote.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2015, 02:47:05 PM »
No PIZZA, either! But, really, how many of the gays are going to serve pizza at their wedding? The ones that I know of on here are way too gay to do pizza. More salads and wraps kind of guys, yes. The kind of gays that would go into Momma G's for a salad, instead of a camel rider. Just, really gay, gays.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/indiana-pizzeria-tells-local-news-station-they-won%e2%80%99t-serve-same-sex-marriages/ar-AAajvps?ocid=DELLDHP
Indiana Pizzeria Tells Local News Station They Won’t Serve Same-Sex Marriages
î‚– 

A local Indiana ABC station spoke to a pizzeria Tuesday night who will not serve to same-sex marriages after the Indiana law was passed.

Indiana Pizzeria Tells Local News Station They Won’t Serve Same-Sex Marriages   © Provided by TheWrap Indiana Pizzeria Tells Local News Station They Won’t Serve Same-Sex Marriages 
"If a gay couple came in and wanted us to provide pizzas for their wedding, we would have to say no," Memories Pizza owner Crystal O'Connor told ABC 57. "We are a Christian establishment."

O'Connor said the business is not discriminating against anybody, but she and her family has her beliefs and other people are entitled to their own.

"We definitely agree with the bill," she added, saying she doesn't think the bill targets gays or discriminates but instead protects businesses like hers who have a religious belief.

ABC also spoke to her father: "That's a lifestyle that you choose, I choose to be heterosexual, they choose to be homosexual--why should I be beat over the head because they choose that lifestyle?"

The business said if a gay couple stepped into their business, they wouldn't deny them service--they just wouldn't cater their wedding.

The company's Yelp Page--which has a one-star rating--is being besieged with critical comments: "I look forward to the day when Memories Pizza is just that- a DISTANT LONELY MEMORY," one reviewer wrote.

Expect the Chick-Filet effect. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2015, 02:48:00 PM »

What about the guy getting married for the 4th time?  If he wanted pizza, would they serve him?  Or the adulterer, could they get pizza?  And those teens who have pre-martial sex..  no pizza for them either?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2015, 02:49:38 PM »
What about the guy getting married for the 4th time?  If he wanted pizza, would they serve him?  Or the adulterer, could they get pizza?  And those teens who have pre-martial sex..  no pizza for them either?

Tomato Tomahto.  Stop splitting hairs.  This is about the gays.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2015, 03:01:41 PM »

Not very good comparisons. If the adulterer came in and wanted his cheating sexfest catered, then you might have a comparison. If the teens had a pretty marital sex party they wanted catered, ditto.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2015, 03:09:56 PM »
Not very good comparisons. If the adulterer came in and wanted his cheating sexfest catered, then you might have a comparison. If the teens had a pretty marital sex party they wanted catered, ditto.

What about serving pizza at an orgy between consenting, married adults....on a Saran Wrap covered floor....wet with Wesson Oil...and 3 miniature schnauzers?  Not that it's a fantasy of mine.  Just sayin'....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2015, 03:13:01 PM »
What about serving pizza at an orgy between consenting, married adults....on a Saran Wrap covered floor....wet with Wesson Oil...and 3 miniature schnauzers?  Not that it's a fantasy of mine.  Just sayin'....

Shoot me a PM if you
   thats nasty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2015, 07:54:59 AM »

I disagree.  They are choosing to deny service to a gay couple on the grounds that it's against their religion.  So is adultery.  But they don't care about the guy who cheats on his wife.  So in essence, they are saying that being a homosexual is a greater sin than the guy who's getting some on the side.

Let's just come out and say it, they are choosing not to serve a gay couple, because they disagree with a gay lifestyle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2015, 08:06:08 AM »
I do not understand why the free market is not allowed to take care of this?

As a business owner they have the right to make decisions for their business.  If they choose to not cater a gay wedding then that is a business decision that may or may not adversely affect their business.  I am so fucking tired of this regulating commerce under the guise of making things equal for everyone.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Ogre

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2015, 08:45:25 AM »
I disagree.  They are choosing to deny service to a gay couple on the grounds that it's against their religion.  So is adultery.  But they don't care about the guy who cheats on his wife.  So in essence, they are saying that being a homosexual is a greater sin than the guy who's getting some on the side.

Let's just come out and say it, they are choosing not to serve a gay couple, because they disagree with a gay lifestyle.

They specifically stated that they would not perform a service for a same-sex marriage.  It's not hard to imagine a convictional Christian would hold those beliefs.  There really isn't a similar ceremony for adultery.  It's apples and oranges.  I've never read a quote from them that stated they wouldn't serve gay people in their restaurant.  Only that they wouldn't cater to a SSM.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2015, 08:51:20 AM »
They specifically stated that they would not perform a service for a same-sex marriage.  It's not hard to imagine a convictional Christian would hold those beliefs.  There really isn't a similar ceremony for adultery.  It's apples and oranges.  I've never read a quote from them that stated they wouldn't serve gay people in their restaurant.  Only that they wouldn't cater to a SSM.

OK, then what about a couple getting married...  he's on his 3rd marriage, and she's on her second.

Divorce is a no-no, too. 

If you aren't catering a SSM because of religious beliefs, you shouldn't cater a marriage where one or both parties is divorced (unless the marriage was annulled).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2015, 09:03:06 AM »
OK, then what about a couple getting married...  he's on his 3rd marriage, and she's on her second.

Divorce is a no-no, too. 

If you aren't catering a SSM because of religious beliefs, you shouldn't cater a marriage where one or both parties is divorced (unless the marriage was annulled).

You're right.  They would be well within their rights to refuse service to a marriage like that if they choose to. 

I'm guessing you'd be ok with the Westboro Baptist Church forcing a gay florist to arrange a new wreath for their front door too, right?  Since we're all into equality and such.  Or maybe we should force a Muslim artist to draw a sketch of Mohammad for me to hang over my fireplace. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2015, 09:03:51 AM »
I don't care what the reason for denying service at the cake shop is. My stance is that they have a right to refuse, even if they don't like the way someone looks. It's their damn cake shop. They pay the payroll taxes, the rent and/or property taxes, income taxes, licenses and an endless amount of other job killing fees that non-business owners/operators have never even heard of.

I certainly support a decision based on religious beliefs, at the same time, I support a refusal for business for ANYTHING by a PRIVATELY owned business. If it's not gov't owned or supported, then  :fu: and  :fu: to anyone who believes otherwise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions