Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

uat's Johnathan Taylor arrested Saturday Assault & Domestic Violence...shocking

jmar

The process continues. Bwahaha!
Morning sports radio now has Taylor's victim recanting her story.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Morning sports radio now has Taylor's victim recanting her story.

Well, her dad said it was really her fault.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.

A new job for dad?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!

Refer back to page 1 of thread!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Refer back to page 1 of thread!

I know, right?  I can't stop laughing at that Will Ferrell meme either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
The victim going back on her story will make this even more hilarious to watch. Does sabbin take him back, with the entire Country watching and knowing that he still has a trial date in Georgia for punching and strangling his former girlfriend until she passed out, or does he move on knowing that Taylor did assault the new girlfriend and that the REC padded her bank account?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
The victim going back on her story will make this even more hilarious to watch. Does sabbin take him back, with the entire Country watching and knowing that he still has a trial date in Georgia for punching and strangling his former girlfriend until she passed out, or does he move on knowing that Taylor did assault the new girlfriend and that the REC padded her bank account?

The AL media will spin whatever narrative he wants to offer up, so it matters not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
She was askin' fer it anyways PAAAAWWWWL, Ro Ti
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
The-yum awbbies paid her to kawl thuh poh-leese in thuh beginnin'. They jellus of ar 19 nashinul champyunsheups and nick sabbin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

This was the least surprising news I read all day yesterday....right below it was the fact that Kim K has trouble finding underwear that fit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
This was the least surprising news I read all day yesterday....right below it was the fact that Kim K has trouble finding underwear that fit.

I didn't think she wore any?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
I didn't think she wore any?
That's just a misconception. The truth is they just don't last long. Either the skank juice dissolves them up like acid eats flesh, or some hard up singer confiscates them as a war trophy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
She recanted because she felt bad about ruining the guy's career.  I don't believe that the bruises were self-inflicted, and I don't believe that they would have made the arrest if there wasn't some pretty decent evidence.  Bottom line, I don't fault Saban for giving the guy a second chance but he sure as shit better not take him back.  He's been kicked out of UA anyway, so I'm pretty sure he's gone for good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
She recanted because she felt bad about ruining the guy's career.  I don't believe that the bruises were self-inflicted, and I don't believe that they would have made the arrest if there wasn't some pretty decent evidence.  Bottom line, I don't fault Saban for giving the guy a second chance but he sure as shoot better not take him back.  He's been kicked out of UA anyway, so I'm pretty sure he's gone for good.

Yeah, you know what I'm sick of? Little Saban pitching a damn hissy fit everytime the media asks him a semi-difficult question. That is more stale than the plot to a Lifetime movie starring Tori Spelling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Yeah, you know what I'm sick of? Little Saban pitching a damn hissy fit everytime the media asks him a semi-difficult question. That is more stale than the plot to a Lifetime movie starring Tori Spelling.

Look, it's been well established that his pitching a hissy with the media is his way of motivating his players even while he's not talking to them directly. It's part of his genius.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
He's been kicked out of UA anyway, so I'm pretty sure he's gone for good.

Hi
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Hi

Totally different circumstances. This guy's victim probably asked for it, roll tide.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8

You watch Tori Spelling Lifetime movies?

I prefer the mom from Family Ties or Tracy Gold myself. Iffin were getting into sappy "house mom has had enough of his shit" kind of movies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
You watch Tori Spelling Lifetime movies?

I prefer the mom from Family Ties or Tracy Gold myself. Iffin were getting into sappy "house mom has had enough of his shoot" kind of movies.

you know a married man has to take one for the team every now and then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
you know a married man has to take one for the team every now and then.

I gotta believe on LMN they have to be running out of guys, from what I have seen they are either killed, or put in jail and then killed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'