Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Experience Counts

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Experience Counts
« on: August 29, 2008, 01:28:20 PM »
A little political joke

The Presidential election was too close to call. Neither the> Republican candidate nor the Democratic candidate had enough votes to> win. There was much talk about ballot recounting, court challenges,> etc., but a week-long ice fishing competition seemed the sportsmanlike> way to settle things. The candidate that caught the most fish at theend> of the week would win the election.> > After much of back and forth discussion, it was decided that the> contest take place on a remote frozen lake in northern Minnesota.There> were to be no observers present, and both men were to be sent out> separately on this isolated lake and return at 5 P.M. with their catch> for counting and verification by a team of neutral parties. At the end> of the first day, John Mc. returned to the starting line and he hadten> fish.> > Soon, Obama returned and had no fish. Well, everyone assumed he> was just having another 'bad hair' day or something and hopefully, he> would catch up the next day.> > At the end of the 2nd day John Mc. came in with 20 fish and> Obama came in again with none. That evening, Harry Reid got together> secretly with Obama and said,"Obama,I think John Mc. is a low-life,> cheatin' son-of-a-gun. I want you to go out tomorrow and don't even> bother with fishing. Just spy on him and see just how he is cheating."> > The next night (after John Mc. returns with 50 fish), Harry Reid> said to Obama,"Well, tell me, how is John Mc. cheating?" Obama> replied,"Harry, you're not going to believe this, but he's cuttingholes> in the ice!"> > Experience Counts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions