Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ouija and the supernatural

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Ouija and the supernatural
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2015, 12:56:10 PM »
I used to tell War Eagle!!!'s sister that she had a ghost in her clothes to get her naked.

And she moaned like a wildebeast.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2015, 01:29:25 PM »
Jokes on you guys. I don't have a sister...that was my mom...wait...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2015, 01:52:19 PM »
And she moaned like a wildebeast.

wildebeast!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2015, 03:10:10 PM »
One night, several of the players were in there including Ed West, tight end that played a little pro ball himself.  All of a sudden, West looks at the sliding glass window that goes out on the balcony (3rd floor) and there is the perfect imprint of the profile of some evil looking face on the glass.  We'd all been in there for 10-15 minutes seated where we were pretty much facing that glass.  That face had not been there.  West freaked out and about knocked over 3 people on his way out the door.  The face/head itself was incredibly detailed, right down to the hair and even the pores on the face.  It faded soon after. 

Personally, I like to think I woke up the spirits with all the powerful pounding she and I were doing every night.  I'm good like that. But other than the sex, there were some really weird things going on in that apartment.     

Ed lived up the street from me for a couple of years. Nice guy. Then he moved...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2015, 03:13:44 PM »
If there's a steady paycheck in it, I'll believe anything you say.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2015, 03:25:47 PM »
If there's a steady paycheck in it, I'll believe anything you say.

Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2015, 03:25:55 PM »
Ed lived up the street from me for a couple of years. Nice guy. Then he moved...
I sure as hell don't blame him. I'm surprised that he stayed that long.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2015, 03:36:53 PM »
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

You’re right, no human being would stack books like this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2015, 04:11:30 PM »
 :yallfu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2015, 04:29:02 PM »
You’re right, no human being would stack books like this.

This reminds me of the time you tried to drill a hole through your head. Remember that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2015, 05:28:16 PM »
My Ouija experience was when I was in 5th or 6th grade.  My folks were at work, and it was summer.  Buddy comes over with his board, so we close the blinds, light a candle, and start trying to get it to work.  After about 15-20 minutes of nothing happening, my buddy yells at the board "Goddammit, show me a fucking sign if you're there."  And the glass candle exploded.  We flipped the lights on, and when I looked at the remnants, noticed that the wick had burnt to a point where it was leaning against the glass.  So we rationalized that the wick caused the candle to explode.

My buddy gets up to go to the bathroom, and while he's in there, it's quiet, except for the tick-tock of the Cuckoo Clock hanging right by the bathroom.  Now, this clock hadn't worked in years, if you hit the pendulum, it would work for about a minute or two, but then stop.  When my buddy came out of the bathroom, I asked him why he hit the pendulum to freak me out.  He said he didn't hit it.  I said he was full of shit, stood up to grab it.  Just as my hand reached for it, the pendulum stopped completely mid-swing.  Didn't come to a gradual stop, which one would expect.  It was almost like someone grabbed it to stop before my hand got to it.

And I've never wanted to do Ouija since.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2015, 05:40:09 PM »
My Ouija experience was when I was in 5th or 6th grade.  My folks were at work, and it was summer.  Buddy comes over with his board, so we close the blinds, light a candle, and start trying to get it to work.  After about 15-20 minutes of nothing happening, my buddy yells at the board "Goddammit, show me a fudgeing sign if you're there."  And the glass candle exploded.  We flipped the lights on, and when I looked at the remnants, noticed that the wick had burnt to a point where it was leaning against the glass.  So we rationalized that the wick caused the candle to explode.

My buddy gets up to go to the bathroom, and while he's in there, it's quiet, except for the tick-tock of the Cuckoo Clock hanging right by the bathroom.  Now, this clock hadn't worked in years, if you hit the pendulum, it would work for about a minute or two, but then stop.  When my buddy came out of the bathroom, I asked him why he hit the pendulum to freak me out.  He said he didn't hit it.  I said he was full of shoot, stood up to grab it.  Just as my hand reached for it, the pendulum stopped completely mid-swing.  Didn't come to a gradual stop, which one would expect.  It was almost like someone grabbed it to stop before my hand got to it.

-9000. Not enough movie quotes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2015, 01:26:39 PM »
I sure as hell don't blame him. I'm surprised that he stayed that long.

Hey, he moved to be closer to the Falcon's facility. Those trees burning in his front yard were coincidence.

It was a hot dry summer....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2015, 01:53:04 PM »
My Ouija experience was when I was in 5th or 6th grade.  My folks were at work, and it was summer.  Buddy comes over with his board, so we close the blinds, light a candle, and start trying to get it to work.  After about 15-20 minutes of nothing happening, my buddy yells at the board "Goddammit, show me a fucking sign if you're there."  And the glass candle exploded.  We flipped the lights on, and when I looked at the remnants, noticed that the wick had burnt to a point where it was leaning against the glass.  So we rationalized that the wick caused the candle to explode.

My buddy gets up to go to the bathroom, and while he's in there, it's quiet, except for the tick-tock of the Cuckoo Clock hanging right by the bathroom.  Now, this clock hadn't worked in years, if you hit the pendulum, it would work for about a minute or two, but then stop.  When my buddy came out of the bathroom, I asked him why he hit the pendulum to freak me out.  He said he didn't hit it.  I said he was full of shit, stood up to grab it.  Just as my hand reached for it, the pendulum stopped completely mid-swing.  Didn't come to a gradual stop, which one would expect.  It was almost like someone grabbed it to stop before my hand got to it.

Lights out, buddy in the bathroom, playing with wicks and pendulums. 

I know where this is going. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2015, 01:59:17 PM »
Lights out, buddy in the bathroom, playing with wicks and pendulums. 

I know where this is going.

To a back room where they gingerly touch tips?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2015, 11:58:20 PM »
Some chick brought a Ouija board back to the dorm at Judson one night. The hall goody goody suck up reported her to the dorm mom, who promptly had a major freak the fuck out fit. She confiscated it and probably burned it. Good old Southern Baptist superstition.

My only ghost encounter ever was at Huntington. Went there for piano lessons. The doors to the conservatory were horribly heavy - took me and the other 3rd grade kid working together to just open one. So we are sitting there, making horrible noises alleged to be piano music, and BAM!  Both doors flew open together, slammed back against the wall, and would not move back to close, even tho they had one of those automatic close rods at the top. Those huge heavy doors were glued to the wall. No drafts, not a single opened window.  And our music room was in the basement of the dorm where the Red Lady killed herself.

The truth is out there, y'all. I personally am comforted every time I am alone in my house and catch a whiff of my beloved Poppa's cologne.  I know he is watching over me like he always did, and is enjoying his grandkids. No way does all the energy in our bodies just flip to "off" when our earthly vessel dies. It must go somewhere.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2015, 09:26:45 AM »
I had a Huntingdon ghost experience in that same building. Well...at least we claimed a slamming door was a ghost experience.  In high school, we used to practice and play some games at Huntingdon.  One day after practice, a few of us decided to check out the Red Lady's room.  Cardboard cut out with a flood light behind it. The whole floor up there had been vacant for years and we're just walking around and checking it out when a door at the end of the hall slammed.  We dove out the 3rd floor window on to the fire escape, screaming like little girls.

There's the little girl. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2015, 09:26:55 AM »
Some chick brought a Ouija board back to the dorm at Judson one night. The hall goody goody suck up reported her to the dorm mom, who promptly had a major freak the fuck out fit. She confiscated it and probably burned it. Good old Southern Baptist superstition.

My only ghost encounter ever was at Huntington. Went there for piano lessons. The doors to the conservatory were horribly heavy - took me and the other 3rd grade kid working together to just open one. So we are sitting there, making horrible noises alleged to be piano music, and BAM!  Both doors flew open together, slammed back against the wall, and would not move back to close, even tho they had one of those automatic close rods at the top. Those huge heavy doors were glued to the wall. No drafts, not a single opened window.  And our music room was in the basement of the dorm where the Red Lady killed herself.

The truth is out there, y'all. I personally am comforted every time I am alone in my house and catch a whiff of my beloved Poppa's cologne.  I know he is watching over me like he always did, and is enjoying his grandkids. No way does all the energy in our bodies just flip to "off" when our earthly vessel dies. It must go somewhere.

Dorm mom saved your soul.

That must have been some bad music to make that ghost run out like that....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2015, 11:30:24 AM »
All I know is that this forum is full of some pussy ass motherfuckers.

Ooh...ooh the ghost is gonna get me!  Beetlejuice....beetlejuice
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2015, 11:34:10 AM »
All I know is that this forum is full of some pussy ass motherfudgeers.

Ooh...ooh the ghost is gonna get me!  Beetlejuice....beetlejuice

Beetlejuice?  Oh shit
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.