Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Xavier series

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Xavier series
« on: March 06, 2015, 10:06:24 PM »
Auburn wins game 1 tonight by a score of 7-2.

We're 11-3 bitches!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Xavier series
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 11:27:08 PM »
Auburn wins game 1 tonight by a score of 7-2.

We're 11-3 bitches!

I really wish you would stop cussing so much with your reports.  You're better than this.  Say after me.  I'm good enough. I'm smart enough. And dog gonnit...people like me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 07:22:31 PM »
My apologies - I was listening to a 2 Live Crew CD when I typed that. Luther Campbell was a very underrated poet.

Auburn takes a hard fought game 2, 3-2, in 11 innings.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 08:14:46 PM »
I really wish you would stop cussing so much with your reports.  You're better than this.  Say after me.  I'm good enough. I'm smart enough. And dog gonnit...people like me.
I wasn't going to mention it but he really is a rather foul-mouthed motherfucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 05:32:16 PM »
Auburn completes the sweep with a 10-6 win. We took a 10-2 lead into the 9th, and withstood their rally attempt. They got 4 runs in and had the bases loaded again before we found a pitcher that had enough in him to get the final out.

With the win, we improve to 13-3, and have a Tuesday night game against Samford before heading to College Station next weekend to open up SEC play against the Aggies. Sonny needs to figure something out about the bullpen, because these guys are the weakest link on this team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2015, 01:05:56 PM »
I don't know what it is now, but at the start of the game they said we 82 base hits in the past 10 games along with 23 of those hits being for extra bases.   If our bullpen comes around and we keep killing the ball, then we might make a regional.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2015, 05:13:31 PM »
They've been knocking the cover off the ball. I'm hoping the bullpen thing is just the result of different combinations being experimented with prior to conference play. In a few games so far, Golloway has gone to the pen with a comfortable lead, only to watch the first 2 or 3 batters faced by the reliever get walked or hit by a pitch. We lost the Jax State game last week because of walks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2015, 05:23:01 PM »
If the bullpen is crappy, maybe they could take a lesson from the Braves.  In exhibition ball, the Braves no-hit the Astros.  I believe they used 9 pitchers to do it.  Still could only tie Houston in 10.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2015, 09:47:59 PM »
If the bullpen is crappy, maybe they could take a lesson from the Braves.  In exhibition ball, the Braves no-hit the Astros.  I believe they used 9 pitchers to do it.  Still could only tie Houston in 10.

Cubs vs Braves in the NLCS it is!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2015, 10:42:45 PM »
Cubs vs Braves in the NLCS it is!

You will pay.  Oh yes you will.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions