Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Oscars

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
The Oscars
« on: February 23, 2015, 12:09:07 AM »
Why I hate the Oscars v2015.

Birdman.  Seriously?  What a shitty movie.  It was fucking terrible. Fucking absolutely terrible.  Fucking abysmal.  If I'd seen that shit in a theater I would have walked out. 

Eddie Redmayne?  Fuck me.  Never go full retard. Except he did.  People I know and trust told me it was a very lame biopic, nothing new, just bullshitty from start to finish.  "Boring as fuck" was the review.  Who cares anyway.  Fucking weirdo.

Julianne Moore. Did they SEE her in Seventh Son?  She's not best anything.

Director of Birdman?  Shut the fucking fuck up about the Mexican shit.  "Let the mexicos in, so they can build this great country..."  Oh fuck a duck.  Fuck a bleeding duck.  And fuck liberal Hollywood assclowns for jumping to their feet and cheering that shit.  All they were thinking about was more people to work on their shrubbery.  Fuck them. 

JK Simmons?  I like the guy.  I've liked him since he was in Oz.  But from the trailers I've seen all he was doing in this movie was acting EXACTLY like Schillinger from Oz without tattooing swastikas in people's asses.  Whatever. 

Fuck the Oscars.  I hate the entire concept. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: The Oscars
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 08:15:49 AM »
So, let's see here.

Best Picture - theater > movies and theater audiance >>>>> movie audience. CHECK

Best Actor - plays a scientist who claims there is no God and that he knows more about physics. CHECK

Best Actress - plays a liberal over-educated white woman with a disease. CHECK

Best Adapted Screenplay - guy who helped win the WAR and changed intelligence forever was really more interested in packing fudge. CHECK

Looks like the standard faire to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 08:35:31 AM »
At least Patricia Arquette advocated for equal pay for women.  I love it when someone who has never actually worked a day in their lives tells those who actually labor for a living how they should redistribute the money they have. 

These idiots remind me of that one time I saw Barbara Walters absolutely flummoxed that people got by on less than a hundred thousand a year.  She couldn't comprehend that people actually made less than that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 08:44:09 AM »
I take it the 12 year movie about the kid got snubbed? I thought it was pretty clever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2015, 08:49:40 AM »
I take it the 12 year movie about the kid got snubbed? I thought it was pretty clever.

It was clever but rather bland. The field was shoddy this year but it usually is. K is right. Self-righteous Hollywood stroked itself for 3+ hours. Glad I skipped it and watch FastLane.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2015, 09:35:38 AM »
Kaos on the BOT now? I certainly hope that this is a technical glitch or his wishful thinking.

This would be the equivalent of trading Tiny Tim for Li'l Hitler.

My vote was not counted. I demand a recount.

Now, there could be a hanging chad. Literally.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2015, 02:23:35 PM »
Don't worry, WT. I'm going to fuck some mofos up at an xgate. You are safe.
Thanks man. I understand.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2015, 02:27:48 PM »
Did not watch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2015, 03:06:56 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Token

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2015, 05:46:01 PM »
It could have been worse.....you could have watched yet another meandering episode of the walking dead where nothing really happens and you watch a fuck ton of commercials. It's bad when you dvr it to keep from having to watch commercials, yet still spend more time fast forwarding the episode than you do actually watching it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2015, 06:25:00 PM »
It could have been worse.....you could have watched yet another meandering episode of the walking dead where nothing really happens and you watch a fudge ton of commercials. It's bad when you dvr it to keep from having to watch commercials, yet still spend more time fast forwarding the episode than you do actually watching it.

Still haven't heard stories from the Ricktatorship taking over South Florida yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2015, 09:54:33 PM »
It could have been worse.....you could have watched yet another meandering episode of the walking dead where nothing really happens and you watch a fudge ton of commercials. It's bad when you dvr it to keep from having to watch commercials, yet still spend more time fast forwarding the episode than you do actually watching it.

But this time we got to see a heaumosexual kiss at least.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Token

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2015, 10:30:32 PM »
But this time we got to see a heaumosexual kiss at least.

Does the constitution still exist in zombpocalyspe?  Are they married?  Can they be married?  What about the reverend?  Would he be forced to wed them?  I doubt they are going to come across many more ordained ministers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2015, 11:15:48 AM »
Does the constitution still exist in zombpocalyspe?  Are they married?  Can they be married?  What about the reverend?  Would he be forced to wed them?  I doubt they are going to come across many more ordained ministers.

Zombie Roy Moore wants to know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions