When there is no face, there is twat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Official NSD Thread 2015
« Reply #181 on: February 04, 2015, 03:16:51 PM »
Word is that Cowarts mom is sending in the fax to AU right now.

Tell her to hurry up. There are a lot of fans on the sides of bridges right now....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #182 on: February 04, 2015, 03:18:38 PM »
When there is no face, there is twat.
Twat you say?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #183 on: February 04, 2015, 03:20:01 PM »
Twat?  I mommy part hair you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #184 on: February 04, 2015, 03:25:51 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

chinook

« Reply #185 on: February 04, 2015, 03:26:19 PM »
Chad quit being a pussy.  You know you want to post something.  We all want you back.  Well except Wiregrass. 
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 03:28:40 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #186 on: February 04, 2015, 03:32:28 PM »
Chad quit being a pussy.  You know you want to post something.  We all want you back.  Well except Wiregrass.

WT liked this post twice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #187 on: February 04, 2015, 03:36:12 PM »
Snoop Dogg's son signed with UCLA over USC. There's a recruiting coup for you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #188 on: February 04, 2015, 03:40:42 PM »
Snoop Dogg's son signed with UCLA over USC. There's a recruiting coup for you.

Long Beach is gonna be pissed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #189 on: February 04, 2015, 03:41:03 PM »
Guess who Rivals has with the #1 class right now?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #190 on: February 04, 2015, 03:42:28 PM »

a condom?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #191 on: February 04, 2015, 03:43:43 PM »

UCLA?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #192 on: February 04, 2015, 03:48:17 PM »
a condom?

A condom?  What in the Sam Hill does a co......ooooohhhh.....I see what you did there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #193 on: February 04, 2015, 03:56:37 PM »
I thought mama say she's heading to the fax machine. Guess she got lost. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #194 on: February 04, 2015, 03:59:20 PM »
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/letter-of-intent-bungle-leaves-byron-cowart-s-commitment-up-in-air-193233143-ncaaf.html

Letter of Intent bungle leaves Byron Cowart's commitment up in air

SEFFNER, Fla. – Four hours after a seemingly standard – albeit highly anticipated – National Signing Day announcement, Armwood High School football coach Sean Callahan had shucked his shirt and tie. He was wearing a sweatshirt and shorts while overseeing students cleaning up the lunchroom.

It was symbolic of the mess Callahan and his star player, Byron Cowart, were trying to clean up Wednesday afternoon.

Cowart’s nationally televised commitment to Auburn at 9 a.m. was not followed by a faxed Letter of Intent. There are two distinctly divergent stories on why a Letter of Intent was not faxed as expected.

One is Callahan’s version: Cowart, the nation’s No. 1 recruit, according to Rivals.com, was torn between Auburn and Florida – so he brought in signed Letters of Intent to both schools at 8 a.m. He requested that neither be sent and said he only wanted to verbally commit to the Tigers. He would make a final decision later. Callahan said he confirmed that was Cowart’s intent with the player’s mother, Lacoria Wilson, and his mentor, Woodrow Grady. He said all three were onboard with that.

“He had the Florida one filled out and the Auburn one filled out,” Callahan said. “He was confused and told me to take them and said, ‘I don’t want either of them faxed out. I just want to commit to Auburn.’”

Cowart’s version, as it has been told to multiple recruiting analysts, including Rivals’ Mike Farrell: he left only one signed letter, with Auburn, for Callahan to fax. Wilson told Yahoo Sports at the signing announcement that the letter had been faxed – or at least she believed it had been. She signed him out of school around 10:30 a.m. ET and the family left, with no public indication that a controversy was about to explode.

“There is no big scandal,” Callahan said. “I’m tired of being in the middle of this thing. … Really, I don’t care [where Cowart goes]. I’ve had a good relationship with coach [Will] Muschamp. [Muschamp now is at Auburn as defensive coordinator.] My son will still have his job no matter what happens with Byron.”

Farrell reported around 2 p.m. that Cowart was back at Armwood. But as of 1:30 there was no sign of him as Callahan said he anticipated turning over the signed letters to Grady for him to deal with. (A voicemail message left by Yahoo Sports with Grady was not immediately returned.) Then Callahan went back to overseeing cleanup duty in the cafeteria after trying to defuse the most puzzling situation on an annually drama-filled day.

Peaches, anyone?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #195 on: February 04, 2015, 04:03:11 PM »
My source says all drama over at 4:00.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #196 on: February 04, 2015, 04:06:14 PM »
I don't mind allowing him to return as long as he addresses some of his issues (i.e. racism/gayness) and is willing to post on a conditional basis. He needs to serve a probationary period, first of all. And he needs to address me as sir.

If he comes to me in a sincere and regretful manner, I will consider allowing him to post. But it is on my terms or he stays banned. And I mean it this time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #197 on: February 04, 2015, 04:06:40 PM »
My source says all drama over at 4:00.

Heard the same thing out here, to be faxed at 4:00pm eastern.  We will see.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #198 on: February 04, 2015, 04:07:56 PM »
If you just give me one more month, I can figure this fax machine out...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #199 on: February 04, 2015, 04:14:18 PM »
My source sucks!

Well maybe not. Welcome Byron Cowart!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 04:33:05 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions