Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

ISIS Sinks To New Low

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
ISIS Sinks To New Low
« on: February 03, 2015, 05:58:54 PM »
Well, that's the understatement of the century.  Or can they get any lower?  After beheading the two Japanese journalists, they decided to try something else.  The Jordanian pilot they captured and were reportedly using as a bargaining chip with Jordan to exchange him for one of their terrorist sheetheads.....well.....they put him in a cage, doused him in gas and struck the match.  That would be #1 on my list of ways I do NOT want to leave this life.

Can't we please just drop one of those big mushroom cloud bomby thingies on them and be done with it? 
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 09:00:49 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: ISIS Sinks To New Low
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 06:02:10 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 09:13:47 PM »
At what point does a coalition of countries decide to set aside their differences and focus on thiese fuckers with the shock and awe of the First World??  They can't POSSIBLY be delusional enough to think they can intimidate the entire Western World?  If we didn't have a gutless coward in the WH, there would be a smoking crater somewhere tonight, and every night going forward, until all remaining hostages are released and these bastards have been ratted out by some other asshole.

Just FYI - reports say they have an American woman as well. Bet she gets raped and tortured on camera in 17 different ways before she is butchered.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2015, 10:04:49 AM »
At what point does a coalition of countries decide to set aside their differences and focus on thiese fuckers with the shock and awe of the First World??  They can't POSSIBLY be delusional enough to think they can intimidate the entire Western World?  If we didn't have a gutless coward in the WH, there would be a smoking crater somewhere tonight, and every night going forward, until all remaining hostages are released and these bastards have been ratted out by some other asshole.

Just FYI - reports say they have an American woman as well. Bet she gets raped and tortured on camera in 17 different ways before she is butchered.

The gutless cowards are in command. 

The remnants of the hippie generation are now in control.   There was a conservative movement in the 80s and it's just a matter of time before the kids raised on Reagan start to take over.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2015, 10:11:46 AM »
Jordan made good on their promise of executing the two ISIS animals they had.  Good for them!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2015, 10:40:26 AM »
Jordan made good on their promise of executing the two ISIS animals they had.  Good for them!

Should have flown them two over an ISIS stonghold and just thrown them out (alive).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2015, 12:59:19 PM »
The Jordanian guy was a pilot. Someone else suggested tying the ISIS bastards behind a jet and hitting the afterburners.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2015, 01:06:50 PM »
Should drop a couple those "gay" bombs from back in the day and watch them slaughter each other as is their way with the alternate lifestyles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2015, 01:09:43 PM »
Should drop a couple those "gay" bombs from back in the day and watch them slaughter each other as is their way with the alternate lifestyles.

Machmud loves teh butt secks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2015, 01:18:34 PM »
Machmud loves teh butt secks with a goat.

fixt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2015, 09:59:41 AM »
Machmud loves teh butt secks.

true, but the goats don't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2015, 10:57:22 PM »
Neutron bomb their asses into the the BC era. Fucking rag-headed fucks. I, myself, want some of their asses now. One at a time, one on one, each of us using Kukri knives.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2015, 08:11:05 AM »
Torture sounds good. Eye for an eye.

Thinking some rusty barbed wire, honey, fire ants, gasoline, maybe a match, some hornets perhaps. SAW style shit.

But don't dare pour water on their face.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2015, 08:11:58 AM »
it's just a matter of time before the kids raised on Reagan start to take over.

You rang Mrs Adams?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2015, 09:07:50 AM »
DANGER ZONE!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2015, 11:37:15 AM »
Soak the bullets, bombs and knives in bacon grease before you unleash hell.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2015, 01:26:19 PM »
We should capture all of them, put them in GITMO. Feed them well and let them all get healthy and then release them. That will show those bastards!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2015, 01:45:36 PM »
We should capture all of them, put them in GITMO. Feed them well and let them all get healthy and then release them. That will show those bastards!

Should we not trade them for something? We are so good at getting nothing in return.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2015, 01:51:59 PM »

Should we not trade them for something? We are so good at getting nothing in return.  :facepalm:

We don't need nothing. We were born with it all...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2015, 02:53:34 PM »

You're assuming Jay Jacobs is brokering that deal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions