Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

SEC Network

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
SEC Network
« on: July 25, 2016, 10:04:56 AM »
Do any of you watch it?  I have DirecTV and it's buried in the 600s so I never even think to go there. 

I heard that yesterday was an All Auburn day on the channel.  I had no idea. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: SEC Network
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 10:07:58 AM »
Only when they're broadcasting a live event that I want to see.  Otherwise it's worthless.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 12:25:03 PM »
I watch it a good bit and like it. I enjoyed the AU take over weekend.

But, I'm a pretty avid softball and even wimenz basketball fan.

Probably because I'm a much better athlete than any on here. I just can easily relate to all of these sports.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 12:40:58 PM »
I watch it a good bit and like it. I enjoyed the AU take over weekend.

But, I'm a pretty avid softball and even wimenz basketball fan.

Probably because I'm a much better athlete than any on here. I just can easily relate to all of these sports.

I used to do well with the women myself...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 12:58:14 PM »
Do any of you watch it?  I have DirecTV and it's buried in the 600s so I never even think to go there. 

I heard that yesterday was an All Auburn day on the channel.  I had no idea.

Channel 611, I bounce over there every now and then and accidently caught that each team would have a day. Ours was July 24th. Dvr'd the 89 Iron bowl, 2010 iron bowl,2004 LSU game and 2013 Iron bowl.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 01:21:20 PM »
Early yesterday morning, they had the AU-Fla. game from 94' I believe.  The game won on a Nix to Sanders toss with seconds left to beat #1.  Weird thing was, the replay was without any announcers.  Not sure why.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2016, 01:26:29 PM »
Early yesterday morning, they had the AU-Fla. game from 94' I believe.  The game won on a Nix to Sanders toss with seconds left to beat #1.  Weird thing was, the replay was without any announcers.  Not sure why.

Prolly hadn't gotten authorization from the producers REC before broadcast.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2016, 01:33:19 PM »
Channel 611, I bounce over there every now and then and accidently caught that each team would have a day. Ours was July 24th. Dvr'd the 89 Iron bowl, 2010 iron bowl,2004 LSU game and 2013 Iron bowl.

I'd like to see the 2006 LSU game again. 

That was absolutely brutal.  One of the hardest hitting games I've ever personally seen.  No malice, just fucking each other up with reckless, joyful passion.  I thought my heart was going to stop when that game was over.  One of the few times I was overcome with emotion.  I hugged an AU player who was crying really hard. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2016, 04:36:46 PM »
I'd like to see the 2006 LSU game again. 

That was absolutely brutal.  One of the hardest hitting games I've ever personally seen.  No malice, just fucking each other up with reckless, joyful passion.  I thought my heart was going to stop when that game was over.  One of the few times I was overcome with emotion.  I hugged an AU player who was crying really hard.

The SEC network would prolly show the 2006 Arky game. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions