Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

State of the Union?

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: State of the Union?
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2015, 05:29:34 PM »
He literally said that shit so smugly in the middle of a what had appeared to be a pragmatic point. Unreal.

This gereration is having their Carter(but don't see it), I just don't see a Reagan coming down the pike.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2015, 05:56:06 PM »

This gereration is having their Carter(but don't see it), I just don't see a Reagan coming down the pike.

Sani '16.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2015, 07:14:04 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2015, 08:58:49 AM »
My fellow Americans,.....

Let there be peace. Free booze and whores for all. Money better spent.....Sani '16.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2015, 09:26:13 AM »
Let there be peace. Free booze and whores for all. Money better spent.....Sani '16.

There are no free rides during my administration.  Booze, coke, and whores will have to be paid for.  One must have goals and they must be somewhat attainable.  Some folks are gonna get Van Winkle and some box wine.  It all depends on how hard you are willing to work.

This makes the country a stronger place.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2015, 10:25:11 AM »
There are no free rides during my administration.  Booze, coke, and whores will have to be paid for.  One must have goals and they must be somewhat attainable.  Some folks are gonna get Van Winkle and some box wine.  It all depends on how hard you are willing to work.

You just lost all the "takers" vote.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2015, 10:36:19 AM »

You're gonna' need a campaign manager.  Maybe several.  Let's meet in Destin to discuss strategy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2015, 10:48:01 AM »
You're gonna' need a campaign manager.  Maybe several.  Let's meet in Destin to discuss strategy.

Wes will tell you that I was able to vett the whores straight away there so it seems to be a good place....You know, to be with my people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions