Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Mam, could you spread your legs wider please?

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Mam, could you spread your legs wider please?
« on: January 20, 2015, 01:03:51 PM »
Teen Caught Posing As Hospital's OB-GYN For Nearly A Month
http://www.businessinsider.com/teen-caught-posing-as-hospitals-obgyn-2015-1

A Florida teenager managed to fool doctors and hospital administration at St. Mary’s Medical Center in West Palm Beach as he posed as a resident OB-GYN for an entire month, FOX13 reports.

“He presented himself with a patient of our practice and introduced himself as Dr. Robinson,” Dr. Sebastian Kent told WPBF.

Kent is an OB-GYN with St. Mary’s Medical Center. He felt something was a little off as he watched the teen ("Dr. Robinson") enter an examination room with a patient.

“The first thing I thought was, ‘I am getting, I am really getting old because these young doctors look younger every year,'” Dr. Kent recalled to WPBF. He then decided to call security, who notified police.

Police found the teen wearing a surgical mask and a stethoscope.

The mother of the teen said her son has an illness and had not been taking his medication.

St. Mary's and police decided not to charge the teen, and the hospital released this statement:

The individual never had contact with any hospital patients and did not gain access to any patient care areas of the hospital at any time. The hospital immediately notified local authorities, who took the individual into custody, and we are cooperating with their ongoing investigation.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/teen-caught-posing-as-hospitals-obgyn-2015-1#ixzz3PNwhfYyY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
Re: Mam, could you spread your legs wider please?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 01:45:33 PM »
The mother of the teen said her son has an illness and had not been taking his medication.
He has a fever, and the only prescription is, more coochsmell
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Mam, could you spread your legs wider please?
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 02:05:11 PM »
Teen Caught Posing As Hospital's OB-GYN For Nearly A Month
http://www.businessinsider.com/teen-caught-posing-as-hospitals-obgyn-2015-1

A Florida teenager managed to fool doctors and hospital administration at St. Mary’s Medical Center in West Palm Beach as he posed as a resident OB-GYN for an entire month, FOX13 reports.

“He presented himself with a patient of our practice and introduced himself as Dr. Robinson,” Dr. Sebastian Kent told WPBF.

Kent is an OB-GYN with St. Mary’s Medical Center. He felt something was a little off as he watched the teen ("Dr. Robinson") enter an examination room with a patient.

“The first thing I thought was, ‘I am getting, I am really getting old because these young doctors look younger every year,'” Dr. Kent recalled to WPBF. He then decided to call security, who notified police.

Police found the teen wearing a surgical mask and a stethoscope.

St. Mary's and police decided not to charge the teen, and the hospital released this statement:

The individual never had contact with any hospital patients and did not gain access to any patient care areas of the hospital at any time. The hospital immediately notified local authorities, who took the individual into custody, and we are cooperating with their ongoing investigation.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/teen-caught-posing-as-hospitals-obgyn-2015-1#ixzz3PNwhfYyY

Obama care is working.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'