Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The rapist on tour

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
The rapist on tour
« on: January 19, 2015, 11:33:07 AM »
We have no idea if the allegations are true. 15 women! Come on, I mean, it's 15 women so it's gotta be true, right? No. It doesn't. But I have to admit that the higher the number, the more weight these allegations carry in my mind. I guess it shouldn't.

Always liked Cosby. I like his comedy, I liked Fat Albert growing up and I think that he's a good actor.

If he drugged and raped women, I hope he spends the rest of his life in jail. But, why have most of these women waited so long?

I don't know a lot about the cases. So, I'm left with an image of a guy that I've respected for most of my life that is tainted because he can't prove that he didn't. That's a sad fact of life.

Reminds me of the gay racist that used to be on the x, who I stood up for but others refused to accept.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/cosby-welcomed-by-audience-in-california-city-of-turlock/ar-AA8kTPZ?ocid=DELLDHP
Comedian Bill Cosby performs at the Buell Theater in Denver, Saturday, Jan. 17, 2015. Cosby, 77, is facing sexual assault accusations from at least 15 women, with some of the claims dating back decades. He has denied the allegations through his attorney and has never been charged with a crime. (AP Photo/Brennan Linsley)   © The Associated Press Comedian Bill Cosby performs at the Buell Theater in Denver, Saturday, Jan. 17, 2015. Cosby, 77, is facing sexual assault accusations from at least 15 women, with some of the claims dating back decades. He has denied the… 
TURLOCK, Calif. (AP) — Bill Cosby was embraced by fans on Sunday during his first performance in California since allegations of past sexual assaults surfaced.

Comedian Bill Cosby performs at the Buell Theater in Denver, Saturday, Jan. 17, 2015. Cosby, 77, is facing sexual assault accusations from at least 15 women, with some of the claims dating back decades. He has denied the allegations through his attorney and has never been charged with a crime. (AP Photo/Brennan Linsley)   © The Associated Press Comedian Bill Cosby performs at the Buell Theater in Denver, Saturday, Jan. 17, 2015. Cosby, 77, is facing sexual assault accusations from at least 15 women, with some of the claims dating back decades. He has denied the allegations… 
The Modesto Bee reports Cosby was greeted warmly and left with a standing ovation at Turlock Community Theatre. Only one protester showed up to Cosby's comedy tour stop in the Central California city.

"It's sad. I am very disappointed there aren't more people. But someone has to stand up so I came," said Suzette Sims, 51, who came with a sign that read "I Believe The Women."

The 77-year-old comedian is facing sexual assault accusations from at least 15 women, with some of the claims dating back decades. He has denied the allegations through his attorney and has never been charged with a crime.

"He hasn't been found guilty of anything and this is still America," said Wayne Stanfield, 45, who attended Sunday's show.

Cosby performed in Colorado earlier in the weekend, where he was warmly welcomed to the stage but also attracted protesters. In Denver, some 100 people chanted "Rape is not a joke!" and "No means no!" outside the theater. And at a packed show in Pueblo Friday, about 25 demonstrators gathered outside, chanting "No means no" and "Colorado believes the women."

Before the shows, Cosby released a statement thanking his fans and saying he's ready to perform in Colorado.

"I have thousands of loyal, patient and courageous fans that are going to leave their homes to enjoy an evening of laughter and return home feeling wonderful," he said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: The rapist on tour
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 11:36:50 AM »
I find it hard to believe that all this took place so long ago and not one, (NOT ONE) of these women came forward. It smells like some folks are looking for a payday.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 12:23:17 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 12:15:13 PM »
I find it hard to believe that all this place so long ago and not one, (NOT ONE) of these women came forward. It smells like some folks are looking for a payday.

Agreed. Sister of a close friend was date raped, soon as she gathered her wits about her she went to the hospital and the cops.

Maybe 'ol bill nailed all of 'em, maybe he didn't, but I'm strongly suspicious of your motivations.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 09:34:24 PM »
Ole Bill has not been a good little leftist black boy. The left has been after him for a while.

This is character assassination from the left.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 04:41:24 AM »
I still love Jello.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2015, 09:08:16 AM »
I find it hard to believe that all this took place so long ago and not one, (NOT ONE) of these women came forward. It smells like some folks are looking for a payday.

THIS

Until I see any evidence that he did or that any of these women took it seriously at the time, SHADDUP.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2015, 10:06:35 AM »
Would you leave your 18 year old daughter go back to his trailer for an interview?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2015, 10:18:49 AM »
Would you leave your 18 year old daughter go back to his trailer for an interview?

Stupid question. I would not leave my 18 yr old daughter with ANY man alone. (she's 15 now)

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2015, 10:23:27 AM »

So he can stick his pudding pop in her?  No thanks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2015, 11:06:31 AM »
Stupid question. I would not leave my 18 yr old daughter with ANY man alone. (she's 15 now)
Very relevant question. I'm pretty sure that the answer for most people with good common sense is, no. And it's mostly, if not all, because of the allegations. Who wants to take that chance, no matter how much you like the guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2015, 11:36:40 AM »
Dr. Cliff Huxtable is a stand up guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2015, 11:58:26 AM »

with a lot of money.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2015, 01:43:41 PM »
And he was an ob-gyn, so maybe ol' Bill is a method actor?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2015, 06:46:12 PM »
Reminds me of the gay racist that used to be on the x, who I stood up for but others refused to accept.

I'm still here.  If your dick's white, I'll suck it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2015, 06:50:41 PM »
I'm still here.  If your dick's white, I'll suck it.
Then turn it brown?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2015, 06:59:40 PM »
Then turn it brown?

Sometimes it has more of a green hue, but brown is generally correct.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin