Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Vet put to sleep

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Vet put to sleep
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2015, 09:59:27 PM »
The other thing that was not mentioned often is that the cop had been disciplined two weeks earlier for being too rough on suspects. So he was probably being more cautious than he would have because he was afraid of getting in trouble again. That's going to be the aftermath of the Trayvon/Michael Brown shit - cops TOO afraid of getting in trouble to do what they NEED to do to protect themselves or others.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2015, 10:29:20 PM »
Who else was in the truck and why are they not complicit?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Token

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2015, 10:51:41 PM »
Who else was in the truck and why are they not complicit?

That dog did nothing wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2015, 04:32:07 AM »
The last shot you hear is when Brannan walks over to Dinkheller after shooting him several times, and stands over him and shoots him in the face.  It is a hard one to watch, not just because he is a LEO, but because he is a human being doing a job that not many people wish to do once they are no longer playing in the back yard with their friends. A job that I can say without knowing, he didn't get paid enough to do.  A job where most people just want to sit back and curse him until they need him for something.  Dinkheller was wrong, and like Token stated, it cost him his life.  I have said it before and I will say it again, if you don't think you can pull the trigger when the time comes, then find another job.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2015, 09:05:23 AM »
The other thing that was not mentioned often is that the cop had been disciplined two weeks earlier for being too rough on suspects. So he was probably being more cautious than he would have because he was afraid of getting in trouble again. That's going to be the aftermath of the Trayvon/Michael Brown shit - cops TOO afraid of getting in trouble to do what they NEED to do to protect themselves or others.

Already happening in NYC....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2015, 09:10:54 AM »
That dog did nothing wrong.
Pretty sure that I heard him barking derogatory remarks toward the cop when the perp opened the drivers door.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2015, 05:11:34 AM »
Pretty sure WT is correct in that it isn't that you're mentally ill, but just how mentally ill are you. Most killers are some kind of crazy, after all. You can be bi-polar or even tri-polar and be declared mentally competent to stand trial and be executed.

This may be just me but I don't think there should be such a thing as life in prison. Not because I'm angry, or want revenge or even because I think its our place to visit vengeance upon murderers, I just think its pretty impractical to pay to keep someone alive for 75 years after they've been declared unfit for society. Heck, life in prison is probably the most cruel and unusual punishment modern society inflicts, we keep you alive under extremely shitty circumstances while you wait to die and clog up the legal system with appeals. Its a huge drain upon our resources and for what?

I love my country but damn we flush a lot of time and money down the shitter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2015, 12:03:01 PM »
Pretty sure WT is correct in that it isn't that you're mentally ill, but just how mentally ill are you. Most killers are some kind of crazy, after all. You can be bi-polar or even tri-polar and be declared mentally competent to stand trial and be executed.

This may be just me but I don't think there should be such a thing as life in prison. Not because I'm angry, or want revenge or even because I think its our place to visit vengeance upon murderers, I just think its pretty impractical to pay to keep someone alive for 75 years after they've been declared unfit for society. Heck, life in prison is probably the most cruel and unusual punishment modern society inflicts, we keep you alive under extremely shitty circumstances while you wait to die and clog up the legal system with appeals. Its a huge drain upon our resources and for what?

I love my country but damn we flush a lot of time and money down the shitter.

I'm with you on that. I grew up watching a lot of old movies. They would hang a bastard in second back then.

and you knew, good people were good, and bad ones were just nasty. They knew if they got caught, there weren't no prison for them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2015, 12:11:55 PM »
Oh, I have no problem frying a bastage. And I would have no problem with this if he claimed to have JUST PTSD. But this guy was also bipolar. he was messed up from the get-go. And like I said, if you do him, hurry up and get the rest of the crazies too.

We have precedent in place for just this type of thing. If a person is crazy, you don't fry them (not that I agree with it). And dude is obviously batshit crazy.

When the law becomes arbitrary and random, there will be no reason to follow any law.

http://jail.com/arrest-records/clint-saucier-7975542

I can testify to this guy's batshit craziness because I experienced it firsthand. This guy, while working for the VA, walked into work on day and told his coworkers that he is threatening the POTUS back when Clittin' was in orifice. Needless to say, the POS went to jail for his actions. This dude is really spent and I could see him doing something like what the old vet did. Clint is also a vet. I'm not sharing my experience with you guys, but take my word for it, that motherfucker is CRAZY!!! BTW, he was arrested for domestic violence against my ex-wife, so there is a KARMA God I'm sure.

:rofl: :popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions