Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

5-Star Weekend

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
5-Star Weekend
« on: January 12, 2015, 03:19:33 PM »
pinch'd and past'd from the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. of the al.. Can't be stressed how big this weekend is. The bolded part doesn't give me the moist tingles.  Not because I don't think we have a shot.  Just soooo not a fan of the drama.

Uncommitted defensive end CeCe Jefferson is expected to take an official visit to Auburn this weekend, Baker County (Saint Mary, Fla.) head coach Tom McPherson tells AL.com.

Jefferson has confirmed the visit, which will be his first in several years, with 247Sports and Rivals. He is the fourth five-star prospect expected in Auburn, joining defensive tackle Byron Cowart, defensive end Terry Beckner Jr. and athlete Terry Godwin.

The 6-foot-2, 275-pound Jefferson has a close relationship with Auburn defensive coordinator Will Muschamp, who had been recruiting him to Florida since the ninth grade.

"Obviously Coach Muschamp being there has a big impact by getting him on campus," McPherson told AL.com. "If Muschamp isn't there, I'm not sure he goes forward with it. It opens a lot of doors."

Florida remains the projected landing spot for Jefferson, but Auburn has ramped up its pursuit since hiring Muschamp last month.

"I still think he's open at this point," McPherson said. "I think he's going to take his last couple visits and take his time making his decision. If he's going to take an official visit to Auburn, I would think Auburn still has a shot along with Alabama, Florida and Ole Miss.

"He keeps everything real close, because I think he wants it to be a big deal and still possibly make it some kind of surprise. He's done a good job with keeping it close to the vest. I think in the back of his mind he may know where he's leaning, but he hasn't told anyone."

Jefferson plans to announce his decision on Feb. 4, National Signing Day. Stay tuned to AL.com for more on Auburn's big recruiting weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: 5-Star Weekend
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 06:10:54 PM »
pinch'd and past'd from the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. of the al.. Can't be stressed how big this weekend is. The bolded part doesn't give me the moist tingles.  Not because I don't think we have a shot. Just soooo not a fan of the drama.

"He keeps everything real close, because I think he wants it to be a big deal and still possibly make it some kind of surprise. He's done a good job with keeping it close to the vest. I think in the back of his mind he may know where he's leaning, but he hasn't told anyone."

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Then they just wind up calling it the University of Auburn or some shit... I hate NSD.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 11:09:57 AM »
Will Tyler Queen be there this weekend?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 11:33:42 AM »
Will Tyler Queen be there this weekend?

Surely.  He's enrolled and on campus as a member of the team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2015, 11:42:35 AM »
I hear Queen transferred.

To Auburn
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2015, 11:45:54 AM »
I hear Queen transferred.

To Auburn

The new QB is gay I heard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2015, 12:09:45 PM »
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 12:11:36 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2015, 05:32:26 PM »
5-star defensive end Byron Cowart discusses his Auburn visit and why the Tigers are in the mix.

Seffner, Fla.--One of the nation’s top defensive line prospects, five-star end Byron Cowart made his official visit to the Plains this weekend to see the Auburn Tigers. Getting a chance to sit down with Gus Malzahn, Will Muschamp, Rodney Garner, Travaris Robinson and the entire coaching staff, Cowart said overall the trip went great.
“What stood out was him (Muschamp) being there and Coach T Rob,” Cowart said. “When they say family you really can feel it. It’s crazy. A lot of guys that work there, like the AD (Jay Jacobs), they played there. That’s crazy. At least I know that if football doesn’t work, if everything was to go wrong in life, if I was to go there I could always come back home. They’ll take care of their guys.”

On the visit along with good friend and fellow five-star defensive end CeCe Jefferson as well as four-star linebacker Jeff Holland, Cowart said being able to be with them on the visit made things even better. As for the future, he said everyone will just have to wait and see.
“It was great,” Cowart said. “We just had fun. It felt like family, for real. This was the first time I was able to just go on a visit and relax. I asked my tough questions, but I felt at home. My mom liked it. Me, CeCe, Jeff, we all liked it. We’ll see.
“We’re all three going to stick together,” he added. “We’re all going to play at the same school because we know we can make an impact. One guy can’t make a difference at a school and I don’t think people understand that. You can be a great player, but you can’t make an impact going to a school by yourself. You’ve got to have a team, some guys that are going to go with you and change the whole program around.”
A prospect that has a plan for his future, Cowart wants to get into broadcast journalism down the road and that a focus. Because of that his visit was important to him because Auburn showed him the plan he was looking for to be successful on the next level.
“It was good,” Cowart said. “I’m happy the SEC Network has gotten bigger because it gives more SEC schools the opportunity or the benefit of the doubt. It wasn’t the biggest, but I know they’re going to build on it. I feel good about that area.
“My biggest thing is being able to intern and start my major as soon as I get on campus,” he added. “I’m really strong about that. A lot of schools will tell you that you can’t get into your actual major until your junior or sophomore year. If I keep doing what I’m supposed to be doing on the field, I would be going to the NFL. I’m not going into the draft without my degree. That’s why I don’t want to waste time. I had to make sure they had the three-year plan written out for me, and they did. That means they care about what I have to say and what I want to do. That means a lot.”
Cowart plans to make his decision on signing day and is expected to choose between Auburn, Floridaand Florida State.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2015, 06:41:34 PM »
5-star defensive end Byron Cowart discusses his Auburn visit and why the Tigers are in the mix.

Seffner, Fla.--One of the nation’s top defensive line prospects, five-star end Byron Cowart made his official visit to the Plains this weekend to see the Auburn Tigers. Getting a chance to sit down with Gus Malzahn, Will Muschamp, Rodney Garner, Travaris Robinson and the entire coaching staff, Cowart said overall the trip went great.
“What stood out was him (Muschamp) being there and Coach T Rob,” Cowart said. “When they say family you really can feel it. It’s crazy. A lot of guys that work there, like the AD (Jay Jacobs), they played there. That’s crazy. At least I know that if football doesn’t work, if everything was to go wrong in life, if I was to go there I could always come back home. They’ll take care of their guys.”

On the visit along with good friend and fellow five-star defensive end CeCe Jefferson as well as four-star linebacker Jeff Holland, Cowart said being able to be with them on the visit made things even better. As for the future, he said everyone will just have to wait and see.
“It was great,” Cowart said. “We just had fun. It felt like family, for real. This was the first time I was able to just go on a visit and relax. I asked my tough questions, but I felt at home. My mom liked it. Me, CeCe, Jeff, we all liked it. We’ll see.
“We’re all three going to stick together,” he added. “We’re all going to play at the same school because we know we can make an impact. One guy can’t make a difference at a school and I don’t think people understand that. You can be a great player, but you can’t make an impact going to a school by yourself. You’ve got to have a team, some guys that are going to go with you and change the whole program around.”
A prospect that has a plan for his future, Cowart wants to get into broadcast journalism down the road and that a focus. Because of that his visit was important to him because Auburn showed him the plan he was looking for to be successful on the next level.
“It was good,” Cowart said. “I’m happy the SEC Network has gotten bigger because it gives more SEC schools the opportunity or the benefit of the doubt. It wasn’t the biggest, but I know they’re going to build on it. I feel good about that area.
“My biggest thing is being able to intern and start my major as soon as I get on campus,” he added. “I’m really strong about that. A lot of schools will tell you that you can’t get into your actual major until your junior or sophomore year. If I keep doing what I’m supposed to be doing on the field, I would be going to the NFL. I’m not going into the draft without my degree. That’s why I don’t want to waste time. I had to make sure they had the three-year plan written out for me, and they did. That means they care about what I have to say and what I want to do. That means a lot.”
Cowart plans to make his decision on signing day and is expected to choose between Auburn, Floridaand Florida State.

Trying to keep from wearing the orange and blue glasses when I say this, but, this sounds very good for the Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2015, 06:57:04 PM »
Found this little jewel on ESPN and this was posted 1/15.
http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncfrecruiting/on-the-trail/post/_/id/64478/new-no-1-byron-cowart-knows-where-hes-headed-to-school
SEFFNER, Fla. -- The new No. 1-ranked player in the ESPN 300, Byron Cowart, has had twists and turns throughout his recruitment. But with national signing day less than three weeks away, the five-star defensive end has narrowed his choices to three -- Auburn, Florida and Florida State -- and says he already has a destination in mind, but is not revealing it.

"Yes, sir, I just came up with it,” he said. "Me and my mom discussed it and we are good with our decision, so we know where we are going to go.”
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 06:58:39 PM by djsimp »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2015, 12:43:27 AM »
Trying to keep from wearing the orange and blue glasses when I say this, but, this sounds very good for the Auburn.

We don't have a journalism school.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2015, 08:41:32 AM »
We don't have a journalism school.

Yes we do. Specifically sports journalism. Uf has journalism but not sports journalism.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2015, 10:44:31 AM »
Yes we do. Specifically sports journalism. Uf has journalism but not sports journalism.
I think they are all jrn degrees and they have specific areas of emphasis, so I would think that would be good. I believe that it's Cowart who is interested in sports jrn.

WT picking Cowart, Jefferson and Holland to AU. Skreetz. Hopeful on Ivey.

Whoever swings the Cowart, Jefferson, Holland--supposedly down to AU, UF and FSU--will be the biggest package deal I'm aware of. I wonder if it actually sticks together.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2015, 11:36:14 AM »
I think they are all jrn degrees and they have specific areas of emphasis, so I would think that would be good. I believe that it's Cowart who is interested in sports jrn.

Whoever swings the Cowart, Jefferson, Holland--supposedly down to AU, UF and FSU--will be the biggest package deal I'm aware of. I wonder if it actually sticks together.
:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2015, 12:11:32 AM »
WOTS: Auburn is taking over the whole State of Florida.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2015, 07:38:46 AM »
WOTS: Auburn is taking over the whole State of Florida.
My skreetz that CeCe is looking less a part of the Boom package than Holland and Cowart. Make me feel at ease with this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2015, 09:06:53 AM »

Correct...a quick look at UF's JRNL course catalog reveals no Sports Journalism classes. Auburn's does.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2015, 04:34:41 PM »
My skreetz that CeCe is looking less a part of the Boom package than Holland and Cowart. Make me feel at ease with this.
CeCe will not be signing with Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2015, 04:37:58 PM »

Ain't wantin' none sissies here inway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2015, 04:40:46 PM »
I did not want him anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions