dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Re: You think Red Lobster will Endorse Him?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 10:49:33 AM »
Fuck him. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 10:53:18 AM »
Bet he ends up like Tim Tebow(minus the TV gig). To me he has a funny throwing motion. Get drafted, high hopes and then boom gone in two years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 10:57:16 AM »
Bet he ends up like Tim Tebow(minus the TV gig). To me he has a funny throwing motion. Get drafted, high hopes and then boom gone in two years.

Called that for Manziel so far been right.

I think Crabby Patty will be average,(but not Tebow bad).  I picture him more like EJ Manual with the Jets. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 10:58:28 AM »

What?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 11:02:21 AM »
Called that for Manziel so far been right.

I think Crabby Patty will be average,(but not Tebow bad).  I picture him more like EJ Manual with the Jets.

I think a hugh part of it depends on where he goes. Right enviroment, right QB coach could make some difference.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 12:28:33 PM »

I think a hugh part of it depends on where he goes. Right enviroment, right QB coach could make some difference.

Dat's right. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015, 12:28:53 PM »

Don't forget the full time babysitter he will need.  The rules don't apply to him, remember?  they never have, EVER.  Now he will be a clueless shithead with a ton of benjamins. 

I am predicting a massive self-inflicted train wreck, and in ten years, a 30 for 30 on the tragic life of a crab stealing rapist shithead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2015, 12:43:15 PM »
Don't forget the full time babysitter he will need.  The rules don't apply to him, remember?  they never have, EVER.  Now he will be a clueless shoothead with a ton of benjamins. 

I am predicting a massive self-inflicted train wreck, and in ten years, a 30 for 30 on the tragic life of a crab stealing rapist shoothead.

I'm sensing a new opportunity for Tim Jackson.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2015, 12:46:33 PM »
I think right now it is a crap shoot. I think he has the makeup to be better than Mariotta in the NFL.

But he may not have the discipline to make it.

There have been worse guys be successful in the NFL.

But I would not bet on it either. It's that train wreck we'll all pop a bucket for.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2015, 01:05:49 PM »
Don't forget the full time babysitter he will need.  The rules don't apply to him, remember?  they never have, EVER.  Now he will be a clueless shithead with a ton of benjamins. 

I am predicting a massive self-inflicted train wreck, and in ten years, a 30 for 30 on the tragic life of a crab stealing rapist shithead.

I'm there witcha'.  Take away the attitude and off the field garbage and I'd predict on talent alone, he'd be successful at the next level.  When you cut through all of it, the guy is pretty dang skippy when he's on.  He makes all the throws and has great touch.  The Oregon (TJSF) game was a classic example of what you just said.  That game wasn't Captain Crabby's fault. In fact, other than one full tard move he made, Winston was quite good.  Drops, fumbles etc. turned a close game into a blow out.  BUT....

When you come to the sidelines and your coach is in your face on national TV screaming at you to Calm the #%$& down or I'll *&%*$% put you on that #$%%@# bench.

That, in a nutshell, is Jamey Winstonz. And I know nutshells....and nuttz
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2015, 06:29:39 PM »

This.

What I don't get is how is this guy going to be taken as the 1st pick?  Especially when you factor in all of the off-field shit.  You're telling me a 25 TD 18 INT QB is a no-brainer #1 pick?  He spent all year eeking it out over inferior teams, and got shit-stomped against Oregon.  Blake Sims had better stats and a better rating this year, and he is going to be lucky if he makes it onto a practice squad.  I just think that Winston is going to be a bust, and all of the red flags are already there.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2015, 06:49:08 PM »
This.

What I don't get is how is this guy going to be taken as the 1st pick?  Especially when you factor in all of the off-field shit.  You're telling me a 25 TD 18 INT QB is a no-brainer #1 pick?  He spent all year eeking it out over inferior teams, and got shit-stomped against Oregon.  Blake Sims had better stats and a better rating this year, and he is going to be lucky if he makes it onto a practice squad.  I just think that Winston is going to be a bust, and all of the red flags are already there.   

I called Jamarcus Russell the day he was drafted.  Bust. 

I also missed on Peyton. I really thought the kid was more his sad sack dad and would never do what he's done.

Not ready to put Jabooboo in the same bust-level strata as Jamarcus, but if you ask me he's not far off. 

In 08, Jamarcus put up 28 TDs against just 8 picks.  Threw for 3129 yards. 
In 07 Jamarcus had 15 TDs, 9 picks and 2400 yards. 

As a freshman Jabooboo had 40 TDs, 10 interceptions and 4000 yards.
This year, 25 TD, 18 picks, 3900 yards. 

Part of that is the style of play.  LSU was a running team.  FSU passes it more. In terms of maturity, though?  Jamarcus was miles ahead of Jabooboo. They both have the same entitled mentality, though. 

Without Fisher to babysit the dumbass night and day, I think it goes bad for Winston and he ends up back in Hueytown as a black Uncle Rico. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2015, 07:34:52 PM »
I conversated wif my evaluator an' ax'd him if I had a skrong shot at the first roun'. He said you skrong. So I said we skrong den, so Imma go pro.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2015, 07:39:58 PM »
Blake Sims had better stats and a better rating this year, and he is going to be lucky if he makes it onto a practice squad. 

Just like this dipshit

But he'll always get free drinks in Turdville because of moments like this

As for Jameis...good riddance, asshole. (Bet that's what Limpbo said too when the news came out today.)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 07:47:08 PM by TheSix »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2015, 09:38:50 PM »
I just had a horrible thought.............What if the Texans drafted this fool.  Ain't been very good with our picks much before.  JJ Watt the only one worth a shit in years.
Drafted worthless Clowney last year.
Oh GOD please don't let these idiots here draft that douche bag.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2015, 10:07:16 PM »
I just had a horrible thought.............What if the Texans drafted this fool.  Ain't been very good with our picks much before.  JJ Watt the only one worth a shit in years.
Drafted worthless Clowney last year.
Oh GOD please don't let these idiots here draft that douche bag.

I'm wishing him on the cowboys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2015, 10:11:12 PM »
Yeah, thats the ticket.  Ahm witchu
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2015, 10:36:39 PM »

Yeah. Because they are the team in that state that needs a qb right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE