Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Heard On Finebaum Today

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Heard On Finebaum Today
« on: August 28, 2008, 12:30:46 AM »
Back to that concept of how hard it is to make fun of bammers, because they come up with the most ridiculous shit themselves...

Today on Finebaum, someone called in:
"Paul, all this talk about Michael Phelps. You cain't tell me that Julio Jones couldn't swim laps around him if he had about two years to prepare."

Even Finebaum, stunned, replied "Wait, you're saying Julio Jones could outswim Michael Phelps in a race in the pool?"

"I'm sayin if you give him two years of trainin, Paul. Then absolutely he would."

I mean, I don't even know how to comment on that to make it seem more ridiculous. Bammers dumbfound me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Heard On Finebaum Today
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 12:42:58 AM »
I bet the bammertard heard about Chad Johnson saying the same thing - that he could beat Michael Phelps in a head to head race in the pool... then the obvious (to a bammer) expansion of the thought began...

Those poor misguided fuckers.  They are too pathetic for words.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Heard On Finebaum Today
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 01:39:22 AM »
Back to that concept of how hard it is to make fun of bammers, because they come up with the most ridiculous shit themselves...

Today on Finebaum, someone called in:
"Paul, all this talk about Michael Phelps. You cain't tell me that Julio Jones couldn't swim laps around him if he had about two years to prepare."

Even Finebaum, stunned, replied "Wait, you're saying Julio Jones could outswim Michael Phelps in a race in the pool?"

"I'm sayin if you give him two years of trainin, Paul. Then absolutely he would."

I mean, I don't even know how to comment on that to make it seem more ridiculous. Bammers dumbfound me.
thats funny as hell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.