Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bowl Prep and T-Will

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Bowl Prep and T-Will
« on: December 16, 2014, 03:31:45 PM »
from al's dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

Travis Williams is being asked to step up again.

The former Auburn linebacker will coach the Tigers' linebackers in bowl practices and in the Outback Bowl, coach Gus Malzahn confirmed Monday. Ellis Johnson coached Auburn's linebackers before the defensive coordinator was fired Nov. 30.

Williams served as a defensive analyst for the Tigers this season.

"He has a good understanding, playing linebacker here before," Malzahn said.

Williams was an All-SEC linebacker for the Tigers in 2004 and 2005, tallying 123 tackles, four interceptions and five forced fumbles in his four-year career on the Plains.

Williams was hired in February after spending a season as the defensive coordinator at Creekside (Fairburn, Georgia) High, which won the Class 5A state championship.

He coached linebackers at Northern Iowa in 2012 after serving as a graduate assistant on Gene Chizik's staff in 2009 and 2010.

"I want to continue to learn ball," Williams told AL.com in February. "There's 75-plus years in that defensive room. That's a bunch of knowledge you can pick up on. I want to be around a lot of great guys, who are great men first and great coaches. That's the great thing about that. Whatever coach (Gus) Malzahn wants me to do, to be a great mentor to the kids, I'll do it. I've been there, graduated from there. That's what I'm looking forward to: helping these young men."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."