Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Johnny Fuckball

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Johnny Fuckball
« on: December 15, 2014, 08:18:16 PM »
Anybody else derive any pleasure out of watching Manziel look like a monkey dry humping a football yesterday?

I know I did.   If anybody ever deserved to learn a hard lesson it's that clown.  He's a stain on the SEC. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Johnny Fuckball
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 09:30:16 PM »
I didn't watch, but I sure did enjoy the talking heads mocking him mercilessly on every channel.  Even heard guys bashing him during the play by play on other games.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 10:45:23 PM »
Oh yeah, I loved it...just as much as I'll love seeing Jameis Winston getting stomped in the turf when he gets to the NFL.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 11:11:42 PM »
ESPN came to his rescue today.  Posted the crappy numbers Joe Montana and John Elway put up in their first starts.  Like that's a comparison. 

Curious side note, both Elway and Montana were yanked in the middle of their first starts for Steve DeBerg.  In another weird twist, Steve Young took DeBerg's place when he went to Tampa Bay.  When Young went to San Fran to take Montana's place, DeBerg didn't ascend. Instead, Tampa drafted Vinny Testaverde.  And DeBerg went back to the pine. 

In 1988 DeBerg went to the Chiefs where he finally got a chance to start. http://articles.latimes.com/1988-09-24/sports/sp-2421_1_steve-deberg

Spent four years there.  Then it was back to Tampa for a few, on to Miami for a year and then after a five-year hiatus, to the Falcons for half a season. 

The dude played 18 years and threw for more than 34,000 yards.  Oldest QB to ever start an NFL game. Oldest player ever on a Super Bowl roster.  Top 20 all time in completions, attempts and yards.

And is a nobody. 

More of a somebody than Johnny Doucheball, though.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 08:14:35 AM »
Man, Steve Deberg.  Right there with Mark Brunell and Kerry Collins.  Just always around. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2014, 08:57:32 AM »
Man, Steve Deberg.  Right there with Mark Brunell and Kerry Collins.  Just always around.

2nd and 3rd string QB's. Can be the easiest job in the NFL. Your always almost the most popular guy in town if the team is struggling and you make your money without guys trying to break you in half.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'