Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Muschamp Gets Busy

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Muschamp Gets Busy
« on: December 15, 2014, 10:21:25 AM »
Just some recruiting tidbits before the dead period.  Obviously, CWM knows where our priorities lie.  from the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. of the al.

Alabama landed a three-star offensive tackle, new Auburn defensive coordinator Will Muschamp was busy in the last two days before a dead period and more highlight this week's Recruiting Rewind.

>>Matt Womack, a 6-foot-6, 320-pound offensive tackle from Magnolia Heights (Miss.), flipped his commitment from LSU to Alabama on Sunday. He was also considering Ole Miss, but made the switch after taking an official visit to Alabama this past weekend.

Alabama coach Nick Saban expects Womack to be on the two-deep as a freshman next season, according to David Womack, Matt's father.

>>Will Muschamp didn't wait long to hit the recruiting trail as Auburn's newest defensive coordinator. With a month-long dead period set to begin today, Muschamp had to make quick work to see a few top targets in-person.

On Saturday, he saw Mississippi Gulf Coast defensive back Tony Bridges. Bridges was at one point committed to Auburn but flipped his commitment to Ole Miss during the season. The Tigers, clearly, haven't given up.

Bridges told Rivals.com that after meeting with Muschamp and Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn, he doesn't know what he's going to do now. He is expected to sign with a school on Wednesday.

He also called five-star Fla. offensive tackle Martez Ivey, who has narrowed his options to Florida and Auburn. Ivey is a major priority for both schools.

On Sunday, Muschamp visited Shades Valley five-star Daron Payne, the state's top uncommitted prospect and Hoover linebacker Darrell Williams, who is committed to the Tigers.

Coach Garner and the new addition to the #AUFamily coach Muschamp just made it to the crib. Time to eat 🍴🍗

>>Most Auburn commits and targets had an enthusiastic reaction when they heard the news Muschamp had been hired. One four-star even said he was speechless.

>>Payne, who expects to announce his decision on Jan. 2, had a busy day on Sunday. He met with coaches from Auburn, Alabama and Mississippi State. Those three schools are his final Top 3, though most believe it'll come down to the two in-state schools.

Auburn is primarily pitching early playing time opportunities, while Alabama stresses long-term development. Read more about the intense recruiting battle here. 

>>Jovon Robinson, the nation's top junior college player, officially re-enrolled at Auburn. He originally enrolled at the school in 2012, but was forced to leave and go the junior college route due to transcript issues. He is expected to come in and have an immediate impact at Auburn.

>>Five-star defensive end Byron Cowart will take an official visit to Auburn on Jan. 16, according to the Orlando Sentinel. He has previously taken official visits to Alabama and Maryland. He is expected to choose from Alabama, Auburn, Florida and Florida State.

>>Five-star defensive end CeCe Jefferson took another trip to Tuscaloosa this weekend. Jefferson is primarily considering Florida, Alabama, Ole Miss and Florida State.

>>UAB star running back Jordan Howard visited Notre Dame this weekend.

>>UAB quarterback Cody Clements announced on Twitter that he was transferring to South Alabama.

>>UAB freshman running back Demarcus Kirk is transferring to Georgia State, according to Scout.com's John Garcia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."