Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Which is a worse representation of the SEC?

Which is a worse representation of the SEC?
« on: December 02, 2014, 08:55:46 AM »
This classless bullshit:

Or this:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Re: Which is a worse representation of the SEC?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 09:17:52 AM »
Do you really have to ask?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 09:29:35 AM »
I honestly couldn't understand what the LSU students were saying. 

Alabama fans are the class of the SEC though, so I'd have to say the worst was most definitely LSU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 09:35:43 AM »
Since I have no idea what either group was chanting, I guess I don't care.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 09:41:50 AM »
"Fuck Auburn" was pretty prominent, and it a pretty shitty thing for the whole stadium to chant. I am actually embarrassed for the decent families that want to take their small kids to a game to listen to that.

I have no clue what LSU is saying...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 09:45:46 AM »
"Fuck Auburn" was pretty prominent, and it a pretty shitty thing for the whole stadium to chant. I am actually embarrassed for the decent families that want to take their small kids to a game to listen to that.

LSU was saying:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2014, 10:01:06 AM »
Since I have no idea what either group was chanting, I guess I don't care.

Alabama adds "Fuck Auburn" between lines of Dixieland Delight and later on mentions something about LSU as well.

LSU says, "Oohhh, oohhh, ooohh, suck that tiger dick, bitch." 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2014, 10:10:22 AM »
I tend to like our:

Track em' Tigers, just like Beagles

Danza slap dat bitch you War Damn Eagles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2014, 10:24:18 AM »
Alabama adds "fudge Auburn" between lines of Dixieland Delight and later on mentions something about LSU as well.

LSU says, "Oohhh, oohhh, ooohh, suck that tiger richard, bitch."
I think both are disgraceful and agree with WE!! regarding being embarrassed for families. I would be even more embarrassed if AU students did something this tasteless.

I couldn't understand either one of them very well but I can't hear thunder on a loudspeaker. If I were walking by one of the LSU young ladies wearing one of those sheer sun dresses and she said something so embarrassing to me as this, I would probably bend her over and give her a good spanking right then and there. Bare ass spanking , I would. Or possibly more, if that didn't set her straight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2014, 10:33:50 AM »
I think both are disgraceful and agree with WE!! regarding being embarrassed for families. I would be even more embarrassed if AU students did something this tasteless.

I couldn't understand either one of them very well but I can't hear thunder on a loudspeaker. If I were walking by one of the LSU young ladies wearing one of those sheer sun dresses and she said something so embarrassing to me as this, I would probably bend her over and give her a good spanking right then and there. Bare ass spanking , I would. Or possibly more, if that didn't set her straight.

Make sure there are no kids or decent families around.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2014, 11:12:36 AM »

Then after the spanking, the oral sex.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2014, 11:42:21 AM »
Then after the spanking, the oral sex.

I could stay a bit longer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2014, 12:39:54 PM »

In turd town, come on now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2014, 12:57:24 PM »
LSU says, "Oohhh, oohhh, ooohh, suck that tiger dick, bitch."

Woah...

How the crap do you explain that to the kiddos?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2014, 12:59:16 PM »
I mean...my kids have definitely heard me cuss, even drop the f-bomb and an occasional god damnit, but I don't try to make a whole freaking production out of being crass. The whole stadium chanting "Fuck You" and "Suck my dick bitch"? damn...that's a little fucking much...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2014, 01:09:52 PM »
I mean...my kids have definitely heard me cuss, even drop the f-bomb and an occasional god damnit, but I don't try to make a whole freaking production out of being crass. The whole stadium chanting "Fuck You" and "Suck my dick bitch"? damn...that's a little fucking much...
I do not cuss around my kids. I have beat the shit out of my wife a few times in front of them though.

But, for the most part I'm a hypocrite I guess. But I just try not to cuss in front of ladies and kids. I had to ask some students to stop it with the f bomb this season. They did and finally moved. I wouldn't have said anything if it were just me but it f'ing everything over and over. 6 yr old and 10 yr old right in front of them.

I grew up around a lot of foul-mouthed fuckers and I try to show respect around people.

The whole section in the stands? That's just awful, IMO. If I saw my daughter participating in that through binoculars I would walk over and beat her ass like I do her momma.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2014, 01:37:10 PM »
I would walk over and beat her ass like I do her momma.

I hear they are both into that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2014, 01:38:29 PM »
I do not cuss around my kids. I have beat the shit out of my wife a few times in front of them though.

But, for the most part I'm a hypocrite I guess. But I just try not to cuss in front of ladies and kids. I had to ask some students to stop it with the f bomb this season. They did and finally moved. I wouldn't have said anything if it were just me but it f'ing everything over and over. 6 yr old and 10 yr old right in front of them.

I grew up around a lot of foul-mouthed fuckers and I try to show respect around people.

The whole section in the stands? That's just awful, IMO. If I saw my daughter participating in that through binoculars I would walk over and beat her ass like I do her momma.

Ray Rice loves him some WT
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2014, 01:39:14 PM »
I hear they are both into that.
Not at the same time. I mean, like together. I don't think. But, now that you mention it, they both carry handcuffs in their purses. They told me those are for protection but....those whores.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2014, 01:39:50 PM »
Ray Rice loves him some WT

Sometimes you have to tell her twice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions