No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: A Little AU Love From A Cleveland Sportswriter
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 12:14:24 PM »
Auburn is SEC's best shot at MNC

http://www.cleveland.com/sports/college/index.ssf/2008/08/doug_lesmerises_five_predictio.html
While Georgia, Florida and LSU are ranked higher in the preseason, Auburn will emerge as the SEC's best national title hope. More than any other league, the SEC is about schedule, and the Tigers get LSU, Tennessee and Georgia at home and
don't play Florida
. With conference road games at Mississippi State, Vanderbilt, Mississippi and Alabama, Auburn's toughest road test actually will be a nonconference game at West Virginia.
And . . .? He must not realize that we have served Florida the last two years, and only lost once to them since 2000.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 12:48:51 PM »
We may have owned Florida lately, but it is one extremely tough game that we don't have to play this year.  I think that UF is definately a stronger team than Tennessee, good swap this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 12:59:00 PM »
We may have owned Florida lately, but it is one extremely tough game that we don't have to play this year.  I think that UF is definately a stronger team than Tennessee, good swap this year.

Yes, ever since Tebow started ingesting Filipino foreskin nobody wants to play them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 01:16:35 PM »
Yes, ever since Tebow started ingesting Filipino foreskin nobody wants to play them.

Does that show up on a drug test as a performance enhancing drug?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 01:17:37 PM »
Does that show up on a drug test as a performance enhancing drug?

I don't think they test for it yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2008, 12:48:52 AM »
Tebow's blood itself is a performance enhancing drug... a pure, distilled essence of all that is right and holy.  His blood is the source of his phemomenal superpowers... and the lure that causes Verne Lundquist to have a bizzare sexual attraction for Tebow...

:taunt: :taunt:

Am. Already. Sick. To. Death. Of. Hearing. His. Name.  ESPN and CBS should go ahead and change his name to "WeBlow" - because that is exactly what they are doing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions