Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bama fans are self-stroking idiots

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Bama fans are self-stroking idiots
« on: August 27, 2008, 11:13:12 AM »
Today's spin?

Tuberville being asked about a comparison of Bama/Clemson in his interview just shows how irrelevant Auburn is and how important Alabama is.  Saban would not have been asked a question like that.  That he was asked was a complete slap in the face of Auburn and Tuberville.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Bama fans are self-stroking idiots
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 11:19:29 AM »
Today's spin?

Tuberville being asked about a comparison of Bama/Clemson in his interview just shows how irrelevant Auburn is and how important Alabama is.  Saban would not have been asked a question like that.  That he was asked was a complete slap in the face of Auburn and Tuberville.
Hmmm, Auburn's last two games were to Alabama and Clemson, both of whom he beat. Makes no sense why they would ask his opinion on what either team has to do to win in the big game they're trying to hype for this week. Slap in the face, I tell ya.
Even if the Auburn/LAMO game was going to be a competition worth airing on ESPN, they couldn't ask Saban what either team should do to win, because he lost to both last year.  :rofl:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 11:20:19 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 11:25:16 AM »
Hmmm, Auburn's last two games were to Alabama and Clemson, both of whom he beat. Makes no sense why they would ask his opinion on what either team has to do to win in the big game they're trying to hype for this week. Slap in the face, I tell ya.
Even if the Auburn/LAMO game was going to be a competition worth airing on ESPN, they couldn't ask Saban what either team should do to win, because he lost to both last year.  :rofl:
nice take.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 11:41:25 AM »
nice take.
It's not just my take. The interviewer prefaced the question with that about beating the two teams last year.

And besides, I guess bammers are too ignorant and self-centered to even really hear the question. He asked what does either team have to do to win. Not "Isn't Saban dreamy?" It's the game they're pimping the hell out of this week, because it actually should be close, it's on ESPN, and Game Day is going to be there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 11:04:57 PM »
no way in a fagstick chance is that goat screwing bama team gonna make that shit game close
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"