No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Lost out West
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2014, 10:18:22 AM »
We scored 44.  Coming off 35 two games ago.

The thing is, even when Mason comes back, I can't see it making that much difference. Maybe a little but the problem is, teams know they only have to defend the perimeter with Auburn.  Bowers is a wide body and mixes it up inside but he's no real scoring threat.  AU just works it around the perimeter for most of the shot clock with the occasional drive.  If they're hitting 3's, we have a chance.  Otherwise, we're going to see a lot of scores in the 50's this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2014, 10:24:30 AM »
I have faith in Pearl.  He's won everywhere he's been and he'll turn this thing around as soon as he gets some bodies on the court.  But I have to say, last night was fun if you like good college round ball.  Not AU round ball.  But the ACC/Big 10 Challenge just puts so many quality match ups out there.  Watched a good bit of Meatchicken State and ND. Then Duke and Wisconsin.  Very surprised Duke went up there and took that one. But the Badgers are fun to watch when you have 6'10" and 7' guys consistently stepping out and draining 3's like it's nothing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2014, 10:37:12 AM »
We'll never win without some 7' tall European white guys. Or we need another of mama's due injun eye!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2014, 10:43:24 AM »
So we're UGA fans in Basketball?
So it seems. Was hoping we could get the big kid Trayvon Reed for an added presence. But we will have to buy him candy to keep him from sparring with the po-po.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2014, 10:57:25 AM »
I have faith in Pearl.  He's won everywhere he's been and he'll turn this thing around as soon as he gets some bodies on the court.  But I have to say, last night was fun if you like good college round ball.  Not AU round ball.  But the ACC/Big 10 Challenge just puts so many quality match ups out there.  Watched a good bit of Meatchicken State and ND. Then Duke and Wisconsin.  Very surprised Duke went up there and took that one. But the Badgers are fun to watch when you have 6'10" and 7' guys consistently stepping out and draining 3's like it's nothing.
Yeah when you watch 3 or 4 top ten matchups it becomes evident that we have a ways to go. LSU, UGA and Alabama are pretty good teams from what I've seen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2014, 11:03:50 AM »
I was pissed.  Every five seconds the refs were calling ticky tacky, chicken shit fouls and then when someone was murdered on a play they would let it go.  It went both ways too, but more so against us than them.  They let that Odiase guy beat and bang all night.  I was also surprised that the announcers could talk with Odiase's dick in their mouth because they were sucking him off every other second. 

Lang is making freshmen mistakes but should be a solid player for us.  We need Mason and we need Reed to get in school.  Reed gives Bowers help down low.  Mason is a good enough shooter that you have to account for him so it could free Reed and Bowers up to make plays and vice versa.  We lost by two on the road to a one loss, Tubby Smith coached team.  Being as shitty as we have been for the past eleventy years, I will take that lump.  This years team would beat last years team by 20, we will get there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2014, 11:14:08 AM »
I just read that they were SEC refs last night.  That was a bullshit game.  So many ticky tack calls against us while Texas Tech was mauling our players especially in the second half.

Watched it totally agree were a lot of bullshit calls, still trying to figure out how you can call a timeout while the ball is in the air (in process of being a turnover).  Still we had chances and couldn't get anything to drop.

It was like watching two retards try to hump a doorknob.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 11:16:29 AM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2014, 11:18:39 AM »
I was pissed.  Every five seconds the refs were calling ticky tacky, chicken shit fouls and then when someone was murdered on a play they would let it go.  It went both ways too, but more so against us than them.  They let that Odiase guy beat and bang all night.  I was also surprised that the announcers could talk with Odiase's dick in their mouth because they were sucking him off every other second. 

Lang is making freshmen mistakes but should be a solid player for us.  We need Mason and we need Reed to get in school.  Reed gives Bowers help down low.  Mason is a good enough shooter that you have to account for him so it could free Reed and Bowers up to make plays and vice versa.  We lost by two on the road to a one loss, Tubby Smith coached team.  Being as shitty as we have been for the past eleventy years, I will take that lump.  This years team would beat last years team by 20, we will get there.

Is this English?  Basketball?  REALLY?  It's like I don't even know you people any more...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2014, 11:28:45 AM »
Is this English?  Basketball?  REALLY?  It's like I don't even know you people any more...
You didn't know? We are a basketball school now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2014, 11:37:10 AM »
One thing that got me all excited (because I haven't heard it this year) was the announcer say: "excellent defense by Auburn!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2014, 11:46:34 AM »
One thing that got me all excited (because I haven't heard it this year) was the announcer say: "excellent defense by Auburn!"

I thought we have played pretty good D all year.  We hustle, we get after it and I have yet to see us quit.   Even during the ass whipping that Colorado gave us.  They never quit hustling and playing.  A Lebo or Barbee coached team would have given up last night and lost by 15. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2014, 11:49:48 AM »

I channeled my inner jmar while eating breakfast.  And yes, really, basketball.  We finally have a homerun hire for a coach.  I'm ready to get excited about basketball for the first time since 02. 

I will also probably be this excited come beisbol season. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2014, 11:53:02 AM »
I channeled my inner jmar while eating breakfast.  And yes, really, basketball.  We finally have a homerun hire for a coach.  I'm ready to get excited about basketball for the first time since 02. 

I will also probably be this excited come beisbol season.

Well DUH!!!  Kind of easy to do when your team is a shoe-in for the World Series.

Bwaaahahahaha.....and so it begins.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2014, 11:54:04 AM »

Well DUH!!!  Kind of easy to do when your team is a shoe-in for the World Series.

Damn right, Galloway will take us all the way to Omaha!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2014, 11:54:32 AM »

Now that they lost Markakis they are a sure fire bet to win 100.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2014, 12:00:08 PM »
Now that they lost Markakis they are a sure fire bet to win 100.
Don't know how I feel about that deal.  You are basically getting the same player on paper expect for that whole age and salary thing.  I would have liked to seen the O's sign him for a couple of more years.  He isn't awesome, but a damn solid player.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2014, 12:17:46 PM »
Don't know how I feel about that deal.  You are basically getting the same player on paper expect for that whole age and salary thing.  I would have liked to seen the O's sign him for a couple of more years.  He isn't awesome, but a damn solid player.

Braves needed better than an even trade with more salary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE