No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Lost out West
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2014, 02:55:18 PM »
I alread purchased that along with www.firegusmalzahn.com
Gus is going to Florida. It's pretty much a done deal from what I've read.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2014, 03:06:38 PM »
I alread purchased that along with www.firegusmalzahn.com

www.bringbackchizik.com

We all know it was Gene, not Gus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2014, 03:08:40 PM »
Nice beaver
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2014, 03:36:35 PM »
Pearl will get us there next season with some added depth. We might pull out a few surprises this year but we will do well to win 15 with only 1 player rebounding and no true three point threat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2014, 04:36:31 PM »
Pearl will get us there next season with some added depth. We might pull out a few surprises this year but we will do well to win 15 with only 1 player rebounding and no true three point threat.

Holy shitake mushrooms... what this guy said.

Y'all were bashing Chizadly about his ZOMG football unreasonable expectations, but if even one of y'all were seriously expecting Bruce to take us to the tourney this season, you are smoking majorly bad crack.  I have no doubt that he can turn Auburn into a tourney team - he's done it everywhere he has ever been - but not his year, and maybe not next year.  Give the man some room and a fucking chance, willya?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2014, 04:39:29 PM »
Holy shootake mushrooms... what this guy said.

Y'all were bashing Chizadly about his ZOMG football unreasonable expectations, but if even one of y'all were seriously expecting Bruce to take us to the tourney this season, you are smoking majorly bad crack.  I have no doubt that he can turn Auburn into a tourney team - he's done it everywhere he has ever been - but not his year, and maybe not next year.  Give the man some room and a fudgeing chance, willya?

No!  I want to win now!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2014, 05:07:58 PM »

Y'all were bashing Chizadly about his ZOMG football unreasonable expectations, but if even one of y'all were seriously expecting Bruce to take us to the tourney this season, you are smoking majorly bad crack.  I have no doubt that he can turn Auburn into a tourney team - he's done it everywhere he has ever been - but not his year, and maybe not next year.  Give the man some room and a fucking chance, willya?

Nobody's jumping off the Pearl train or ripping or doubting the man. A lot of sarcasm, tongue between cheeks.....oh those cheeks, fun.

But 35 points????

Come on, man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2014, 05:51:14 PM »

I thought this whole thread was  :sarcasm: are we not in the tree with the nest?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2014, 05:56:31 PM »
I thought this whole thread was  :sarcasm: are we not in the tree with the nest?

No, Pearl has proven he doesn't have what it takes.  Back up the Mayflower moving van.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2014, 09:59:53 PM »

I made allowance for :sarcasm: but I never make blanket exception when it comes to you goobers. Which is why I said "if even one of y'all were seriously expecting..."  Not all y'all might be throwing the :sarcasm:

The Dothan King of Care seemed pretty uncaring and disgruntled.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 10:02:02 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2014, 10:11:59 PM »
We are all completely gruntled
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2014, 09:32:49 AM »

I was and still kind of am.

Mason is coming back and we have another big guy coming in from JUCO in a couple of weeks. I like the way they play and are going to win some games. I will be surprised if they don't make at least NIT and won't be syurprised if they make NCAA.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2014, 09:46:31 AM »
I made allowance for :sarcasm: but I never make blanket exception when it comes to you goobers. Which is why I said "if even one of y'all were seriously expecting..."  Not all y'all might be throwing the :sarcasm:

The Dothan King of Care seemed pretty uncaring and disgruntled.

Yeah but what the fuck does he know about a sport where you have to dribble a ball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2014, 09:58:33 AM »
Yeah but what the fuck does he know about a sport where you have to dribble a ball.

You = List

Tulsa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2014, 07:30:23 PM »
35 is girls high school basketball bad. 

Was a weird night.  I watched part of it, Auburn had like 15 points in the first five or six minutes and then went to sleep.  Part of the problem?  Three pointers.  Missed 20 of 22.  Missed 20 threes.  That's 60 points.  Only got 10 offensive boards. 

Bowers had a double double but they couldn't feed him on every play. 

By the time the SEC schedule comes around you'll see that this game was an aberration.  I expect to go to the tournament. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2014, 08:15:51 AM »
Yeah we lost again. Without Mason we are just bad. With him we have a chance to be about eighth or ninth best in the SEC.
Why? We have Bruce Pearl. And Bruce Pearl has no bench, only minutes to rest his starters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2014, 08:59:20 AM »
Yeah we lost again. Without Mason we are just bad. With him we have a chance to be about eighth or ninth best in the SEC.
Why? We have Bruce Pearl. And Bruce Pearl has no bench, only minutes to rest his starters.

I just read that they were SEC refs last night.  That was a bullshit game.  So many ticky tack calls against us while Texas Tech was mauling our players especially in the second half.

And Barry Booker or whatever his name was should be removed from the booth.  Fucker giggled like a little girl every time Auburn made a mistake. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

jmar

« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2014, 09:53:15 AM »
I just read that they were SEC refs last night.  That was a bullshit game.  So many ticky tack calls against us while Texas Tech was mauling our players especially in the second half.

And Barry Booker or whatever his name was should be removed from the booth.  Fucker giggled like a little girl every time Auburn made a mistake.
Yeah I hear you. But it won't get any easier when Bowers gets doubled and either Mason or Harrell aren't on.
We play good defense, can get about 20 total rebounds and 8 assists.
To offset the shortfall we need to get to the line by the dribble-drive or depend on shooting a very high 
percentage which has to happen anyway to steal a few from better teams.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2014, 10:01:35 AM »
I just read that they were SEC refs last night.  That was a bullshit game.

That explains it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions