Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Jamarius Henderson

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Jamarius Henderson
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2014, 04:05:29 PM »
So are you saying he's going to FSU, Miami, or is he gonna find a home at a correctional facility?

Don't rule out Georgia
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2014, 04:16:30 PM »
Nah. I gotta fly out back to Scotland Saturday. Can't make it there and back to the ATL and feel good about traveling.

I am too old for this stuff already.

Hopefully P'ville will get the chance to rip down some more senior posters.  :sad:

Your boys have Foley tomorrow!

They won the rematch with CHS.

Central is nobody without their star weapon (Samuel - heading to Louisville) and it showed. Game was almost identical to Au/Uga.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2014, 03:31:31 PM »
Your boys have Foley tomorrow!

They won the rematch with CHS.

Central is nobody without their star weapon (Samuel - heading to Louisville) and it showed. Game was almost identical to Au/Uga.
If they can get past Foley, I will have to get to Au and see the ship game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2014, 11:27:44 PM »
If they can get past Foley, I will have to get to Au and see the ship game.

Hoover up next for you in Au.

I may come watch for shits n giggles. Hoover surprised me blowing out GC that badly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2014, 04:46:26 PM »
And heading into Friday night's playoff clash with Gordo, Henderson has 2,884 yards and 41 TD's for the season.  199 yards away from the State single season rushing record. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2014, 12:12:20 PM »
And heading into Friday night's playoff clash with Gordo, Henderson has 2,884 yards and 41 TD's for the season.  199 yards away from the State single season rushing record.

He got 393.  On 42 carries. 

The dude was unstoppable. 

Got to give Gordo some credit, though.  They knew he was going to get his yards and just tried to keep him out of the end zone.  Game plan worked for all but the last second.  He had 393 yards, but his team was down 28-26 until a 27-yard prayer was caught in the end zone on the final play of the game. 

Gordo scored more than anybody else on Dale County and held them to their second-lowest point total of the year and still lost. 

Gordo needed one more first down to kill the clock with 2:00 left but didn't get it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2014, 08:47:03 PM »
I was at the game.  Incredible.  Great HS game. In my Sunday School class are the parents of the kid who caught the game winning TD for Dale County. Miracle catch on a last second hail Mary in the corner of the end zone.  Shit you don't see in HS ball. They said Jamarius had a 30 minute meeting with Lord Saybinz Saturday.  Invited to the game.  They also said Auburn wants him bad.  All over him.

I'm telling you, this kid is fo realz.  Gordo had twice the athletes including a junior who is the son of former Bama LB Wayne Davis.  Kid is like 6'5" 225.  Frickin' stud.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 08:49:01 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2014, 11:42:34 PM »
I was at the game.  Incredible.  Great HS game. In my Sunday School class are the parents of the kid who caught the game winning TD for Dale County. Miracle catch on a last second hail Mary in the corner of the end zone.  Shit you don't see in HS ball. They said Jamarius had a 30 minute meeting with Lord Saybinz Saturday.  Invited to the game.  They also said Auburn wants him bad.  All over him.

I'm telling you, this kid is fo realz.  Gordo had twice the athletes including a junior who is the son of former Bama LB Wayne Davis.  Kid is like 6'5" 225.  Frickin' stud.

And you didn't say hello. 

I'm pretty sure the kid trapped the ball on that last catch. Looked to me like he did anyway.  The ref was blocked by a Gordo player and couldn't see it. Give him credit, he rolled over quickly and popped up with the ball, but the ref was out of position and didn't have the angle. 

The Davis kid will go to Bama.  Daddy demands it.  It's not his first kid to come through there I don't think.  Right now Bama is playing it cool.  Bama offered but are lukewarm about it. He camped at AU but we didn't even attempt to offer him.   Daddy had said privately in the past that his son would walk on at Bama and reject scholarships to any other school if it came to that.  His dad's a big ol' turd. 

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/10/does_former_alabama_lb_wayne_d.html

al.com wrote this about him in October and drew the wrath of the uneducated Bama hillfolk in Gordo. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2014, 09:56:50 AM »
Oh shipth.  I was off by an inch.  Only 6'4".  What were you doing across the State, K?  Besides watching HS football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2014, 10:06:47 AM »
Oh shipth.  I was off by an inch.
You need to correct your wife. She thinks you're off by several.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2014, 10:20:29 AM »

I don't allow rulers in my house.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2014, 10:22:32 AM »

I give her 10 inches every time.  Not all at once, but....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2014, 12:54:38 PM »

But the testicles. What about the testicles? I think she is more familiar with them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2014, 04:12:14 PM »
Dale County and Jamarius Henderson take on Madison Academy and AU running back commit, Kerryon Johnson for the State title in Auburn.  Wish there was a way I could make that one.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2014, 04:57:50 PM »
Dale County and Jamarius Henderson take on Madison Academy and AU running back commit, Kerryon Johnson for the State title in Auburn.  Wish there was a way I could make that one.   

Pfft. You want be working anyway, soooo....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2014, 05:08:07 PM »
Pfft. You want be working anyway, soooo....

Well, who in the hell do you think is going to keep this board running with insider information and witty banter, huh?  Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2014, 05:19:35 PM »
Well, who in the hell do you think is going to keep this board running with insider information and witty banter, huh?  Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg?

You fucked with the wrong Auburn Tiger
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2014, 05:32:16 PM »
You fucked with the wrong Auburn Tiger

I'm gonna rip the eyes out of your head and puke into your dead skull.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2014, 05:33:30 PM »
I'm gonna rip the eyes out of your head and puke into your dead skull.
Piss
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2014, 05:43:08 PM »
Piss

Auburn people don't piss into people's dead skulls.  They puke.  Now, a Marine.....

Wait, I don't think it's Marines either. They're more like, "I'll rip down your tailgate and shit in the bed of your LSU pick up."   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions