Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Jamarius Henderson

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Jamarius Henderson
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2014, 10:17:38 AM »
DE and DT recruiting is cause for concern. Unless Garner has something up his sleeve, this class is looking slim.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2014, 10:18:59 AM »
good gosh man, is there any top JUCO DE or DL cruits?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2014, 11:37:14 AM »
Are there any in trouble elsewhere or subject to be kicked off another team? :miltie:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2014, 11:40:16 AM »

Lawson will be coming back. And hopefully the current young bucks can make some strides. But even Lawson being back - he's just one guy, and who knows if he will be the same after that kind of injury. We def need to sign a couple of DE studs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2014, 11:51:31 AM »
Lawson will be coming back. And hopefully the current young bucks can make some strides. But even Lawson being back - he's just one guy, and who knows if he will be the same after that kind of injury. We def need to sign a couple of DE studs.

If we can see, surely the coaches can. Que DWE in 1...2...3...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2014, 12:16:15 PM »
If we can see, surely the coaches can. Que DWE in 1...2...3...

Players work the open field, angle tackling, form tackling and stripping the ball. It doesn't seem to be translating on game days, however. "We've got to coach it better, I guess," Johnson said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jmar

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2014, 12:38:33 PM »
Players work the open field, angle tackling, form tackling and stripping the ball. It doesn't seem to be translating on game days, however. "We've got to coach it better, I guess," Johnson said.
Whitey gets it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2014, 12:54:40 PM »
Whitey gets it.
Im not sure he does. The "I guess" part tacked on the end is what bothers me. There is no guessing in this. That should be a statement if fact. 4" shorter and half a second slower may work as an excuse for him. Piss poor tackling and alignment won't work. Period. No "I guess" is needed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

jmar

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2014, 05:23:47 PM »
Im not sure he does. The "I guess" part tacked on the end is what bothers me. There is no guessing in this. That should be a statement if fact. 4" shorter and half a second slower may work as an excuse for him. Piss poor tackling and alignment won't work. Period. No "I guess" is needed.
I'm gonna agree.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2014, 05:29:50 PM »
Wait, I just realized something.  jmar...jamarius.

So you're Jamarius Henderson.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2014, 01:54:53 PM »

Sense the hint of sarcasm in his statement.

He might as well have said "I guess I will go out there and make tackles for the little shits too".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2014, 02:03:41 PM »
Wait, I just realized something.  jmar...jamarius.

So you're Jamarius Henderson.

His mama call  him Jimmy Jam. Ima call him Jimmy jam!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2014, 09:01:04 AM »
His mama call  him Jimmy Jam. Ima call him Jimmy jam!

Your Uncle Rico ass just needs to worry about Prattville tomorrow night at Garrett.  :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2014, 02:39:00 PM »
Your Uncle Rico ass just needs to worry about Prattville tomorrow night at Garrett.  :poke:

They gonna whip ass and rip signs... :sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2014, 03:13:29 PM »
They gonna whip ass and rip signs... :sad:

You will be in attendance I assume?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2014, 07:32:31 PM »
Yes, I know a lot about him...

He's a RB for 4A Dale County. 5'11 215.  Had right at 2,300 yards and 34 TD's last year and he's headed into the playoffs this year with over 2,000 yards and 30+ again.  He has offers but most are of the UAB, Louisville, Cincinnati variety with one SEC school, Kentucky offering.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2014, 09:34:39 AM »
Yes, I know a lot about him...

He's a RB for 4A Dale County. 5'11 215.  Had right at 2,300 yards and 34 TD's last year and he's headed into the playoffs this year with over 2,000 yards and 30+ again.  He has offers but most are of the UAB, Louisville, Cincinnati variety with one SEC school, Kentucky offering.

Thanks man.  I knew if anybody would know it......heeeyyyyy....wait just a damn minute.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2014, 10:55:53 AM »
You will be in attendance I assume?

Nah. I gotta fly out back to Scotland Saturday. Can't make it there and back to the ATL and feel good about traveling.

I am too old for this stuff already.

Hopefully P'ville will get the chance to rip down some more senior posters.  :sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2014, 03:38:50 PM »
His mama call him Jamarius update.  Followed up last week's 10 carry/308 yard performance with 286 yards and 3 TD's this past week.  Oh...and 18 tackles on D.

Undefeated Dale County plays undefeated Montgomery Academy Friday night.  He's a little over 300 yards from breaking the all-time State rushing record and someone called in our local show this morning and said he's eligible to gradulate in December.  Local HS corches say he's got a lot of turd in him.  (The thug kind, not Roll Turds) 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2014, 04:00:58 PM »
His mama call him Jamarius update.  Followed up last week's 10 carry/308 yard performance with 286 yards and 3 TD's this past week.  Oh...and 18 tackles on D.

Undefeated Dale County plays undefeated Montgomery Academy Friday night.  He's a little over 300 yards from breaking the all-time State rushing record and someone called in our local show this morning and said he's eligible to gradulate in December.  Local HS corches say he's got a lot of turd in him.  (The thug kind, not Roll Turds)
So are you saying he's going to FSU, Miami, or is he gonna find a home at a correctional facility?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions