Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Sons

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Sons
« on: November 05, 2014, 12:48:48 PM »
of Anarchy. I've gotten back into this show this season and haven't missed an episode.  But I gotta' gripe for a sec.

This and other shows on FX are showing just enough sex, nekkidness and gore to appeal to a certain segment of viewers and I have no problem with that.  I enjoy seeing a guy and a girl bumping naughty parts as much as the next guy.  Well, maybe a little more than the next guy.  But sometimes, taking it to another level just for the sake of doing it, is just plain stupid and unnecessary.

Last night, one of the club's members (Former) was going into prison.  He's there on purpose so he can off a bitch.  The scene starts with him standing naked against the wall with a prison guard kneeling behind him shining a flashlight between his ass cheeks.  Okay, I could have done without that.  But, the prison guard is on the take with the Son's and after said anal cavity inspection, the guard hands him a tube with a knife inside, that he's to use on his victim.  The guard tells him he needs to hide it and since he doesn't have any pockets....

So the guy proceeds to spit on it and begin shoving it up his own ass.  Okay...I...I mean...WHY????  Especially when in the very next scene, he's in his cell...fully clothed...and the same guard hands him something through the bars wrapped in a magazine.  So you couldn't slip him the knife that way?  You had to show a scene of a naked dude ramming something up his own ass?  Why did you think that added anything to the show?  We needed to see that....WHY????

Hey, let's put in a prison scene where a guard spreads a guy's ass cheeks and shines a light up his butthole.  Then lets have the guy shove something up his own ass.  Yeah, that's a great idea, Larry.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 12:53:02 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Sons
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 10:22:42 AM »
Yeah.  Got all involved in this series again and now I hate myself for it.  I know it's a series about gangs and violence and drugs and guns and sex etc.  But someone on this show, that's still alive, has to have some redeeming quality.  Jacks shot and killed one of the main characters and then executed his own mother.  Then he went straight home and banged his ex.  All the while this was going on, the rest of his gang and another gang were wasting about 30 members of a rival gang.  There's no one left except Jacks and Jimmy Smits.  And they have done a great job of turning Jacks into evil incarnate.  You kept wanting to pull for the guy.  Find something to like about him.  Nope.  He executed his own mother. 

Did I mention he then went straight home and banged his ex?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 02:35:34 PM »
Yeah.  Got all involved in this series again and now I hate myself for it.  I know it's a series about gangs and violence and drugs and guns and sex etc.  But someone on this show, that's still alive, has to have some redeeming quality.  Jacks shot and killed one of the main characters and then executed his own mother.  Then he went straight home and banged his ex.  All the while this was going on, the rest of his gang and another gang were wasting about 30 members of a rival gang.  There's no one left except Jacks and Jimmy Smits.  And they have done a great job of turning Jacks into evil incarnate.  You kept wanting to pull for the guy.  Find something to like about him.  Nope.  He executed his own mother. 

Did I mention he then went straight home and banged his ex?

His mother is a complete bitch who should have been killed in EVERY season.  She's manipulative, killed Jax's wife and absolutely deserved to die more than any other character in the show.  Aside from the banging his ex wife scene which was completely unnecessary, I thought it was a fantastic beginning to the end of SOA.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 02:43:59 PM »
His mother is a complete bitch who should have been killed in EVERY season.  She's manipulative, killed Jax's wife and absolutely deserved to die more than any other character in the show.  Aside from the banging his ex wife scene which was completely unnecessary, I thought it was a fantastic beginning to the end of SOA.

I agree she needed offing but come on....by her own son execution style?  Then guess what he did right after that. Go ahead, guess. You'll never guess.

Nope.  He banged his ex.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2014, 02:48:17 PM »
I agree she needed offing but come on....by her own son execution style?  Then guess what he did right after that. Go ahead, guess. You'll never guess.

Nope.  He banged his ex.

Grudge fucking is highly underrated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Token

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2014, 02:51:11 PM »

Nope.  He banged his ex.

To be fair, even though it seems like next week (because that's how long we have to wait) there is a very good chance he will be murdered the next day.  If I knew for certain that tomorrow was my last day, I'd fuck something...anything...tonight. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2014, 02:56:16 PM »
To be fair, even though it seems like next week (because that's how long we have to wait) there is a very good chance he will be murdered the next day.  If I knew for certain that tomorrow was my last day, I'd fuck something...anything...tonight.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2014, 03:25:10 PM »

Could you give me that address again so I can send the bill?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2014, 01:56:31 AM »
Ok, look here fucksticks.  I had never watched the show until a couple of months ago.  I picked it up from the start on Netflix and have watched every episode they have.  Now I have to wait for them to add the rest so I can finish the show.  It's killing me to know how the last seaon is going to go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Token

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2014, 09:57:39 AM »
Ok, look here fucksticks.  I had never watched the show until a couple of months ago.  I picked it up from the start on Netflix and have watched every episode they have.  Now I have to wait for them to add the rest so I can finish the show.  It's killing me to know how the last seaon is going to go.

Everybody dies.  And if that's a spoiler, fuck you.  You shouldn't have opened the thread and read it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2014, 10:02:18 AM »
Everybody dies.  And if that's a spoiler, fuck you.  You shouldn't have opened the thread and read it.

And Jackson bangs his ex after shooting his mom.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2014, 10:07:08 AM »
My wife and I have watched up till Season 6, of which we are watching now thru Hulu. Yes, I just read some spoilers, sue me, I don't care. I knew Gemma was gonna die soon anyway. I'm sure a lot more people will die. That is pretty much what this show is about; guns, gangs, sex, money, death. Its sort of like the old Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure kid #18, 19 & 20 will be coming along due to the watching of SOA.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2014, 10:21:19 AM »
And Jackson bangs his ex after shooting his mom.

Dammit Snag.  Let the man get his nut, he's meeting Mayhem tomorrow. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2014, 10:28:04 AM »
Dammit Snag.  Let the man get his nut, he's meeting Mayhem tomorrow.

I've been trying to get mine back for years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2014, 11:55:58 AM »
I've been trying to get mine back for years.

Both or just the one?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2014, 12:06:04 PM »
Both or just the one?

Well, one would be a start.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2014, 07:21:30 AM »

It's a safe assumption that everyone will die after watching the first few shows.  We all know you were pulling for the Myans from the start.   It's all good (brown pride).  I was just thinking though, there was this one guy that you know that could probably be SAMCRO.  I don't recall his name, but I know he has majestic hair, wears a sweet ass belt buckle and has some shit kickers with flames on them.  And when he walks into your local eating establishment, his old lady starts screaming about her sweet baby boy and how proud she is of him.  What was his name...?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2014, 11:48:50 AM »
Some of you haven't watched the final series.  So, SPOILER ALERT!!!

Very pleased with the ending.  I was really put out last week with what they had done with Jackson.  As I said earlier, I was trying to find any redeeming quality in the guy but after last week, I just wanted the guy to die a long, slow, goat aids induced death. Not that I liked him any more after he shot about 10 more people in the head last night, but they handled his character and his exit from this life, via 18-Wheeler, well.

He accepted his fate and got his family and club business in order.  He took out the main bad guys that threatened the club, transferred leadership and secured the club's future. Went out on his own terms, which ironically enough, was similar to how he had Juice get himself arrested.  But the best moment to me was when he told Nero, this is who I am.  I'm an evil, murdering mofo and I can't change that.

Thought they nailed it.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2014, 11:56:25 AM »
Some of you haven't watched the final series.  So, SPOILER ALERT!!!

Very pleased with the ending.  I was really put out last week with what they had done with Jackson.  As I said earlier, I was trying to find any redeeming quality in the guy but after last week, I just wanted the guy to die a long, slow, goat aids induced death. Not that I liked him any more after he shot about 10 more people in the head last night, but they handled his character and his exit from this life, via 18-Wheeler, well.

He accepted his fate and got his family and club business in order.  He took out the main bad guys that threatened the club, transferred leadership and secured the club's future. Went out on his own terms, which ironically enough, was similar to how he had Juice get himself arrested.  But the best moment to me was when he told Nero, this is who I am.  I'm an evil, murdering mofo and I can't change that.

Thought they nailed it.

One part that I thought was hokie, was if they knew they weren't going to pull a Mr. Mayhem on him, why was the vote to approve it so over the top.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2014, 12:32:09 PM »

One part that I thought was hokie, was if they knew they weren't going to pull a Mr. Mayhem on him, why was the vote to approve it so over the top.

I was okay with that.  They were to the point of pulling the trigger but Chibs made the last second decision to let him go out on his own terms.  Remember, Jax was the one to convince Chibs to do it in the first place.  Last week, Jax told the council that he would make sure the Mayhem vote passed.  After Jax talked to Chibs, Chibs had to convince the club to vote a Mr. Mayhem.  He couldn't put a bullet in Jax' head but he knew Jax would take himself out.  I thought that was a good twist.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions