Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Restroom germs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Restroom germs
« on: October 30, 2014, 03:32:53 PM »
I had an appointment at 1 yesterday and had to travel 3 hours, so I grabbed a gas station burrito at 8 a.m thinking it would carry me until the p.m. Tasted like cardboard but all was well.

Finished appointments and decided to grab a Steak and Shake burger with extra jalapeno to go. I was in a time crunch. I had extra jalapeno the night before and suffered no ill effects.

My little tummy started rumbling at about the I-10/I-65 interchange in Montgomery but I didn't want to stop at the truck stop in Montgomery and get shot by a hooker. Nothing major. I can make it to Greenville.

I hate gas station restrooms. I'm somewhat of a germaphobe and I'm probably one of the few straight guys that carries a little bottle of germx in my pocket. I promise I'm not gay. Really.

At the Hyundai plant, I realized that I couldn't make it to Greenville. I prefer Winn Dixie to make poopy when I'm on the road. Next is Publix, CVS and then Sams or Wal Mart rounding out the top 5. I was out of options.

I had on very swanky micro-fiber pants. Brand new from Belk. Much nicer than I'm sure any of you on here wear. I was concerned about shitting in them and I knew that I was running out of time.

I reached 90 mph and I was trying to remember how far the next exit with a bathroom is. Finally, I see Pintlala. It had been a while since I've been to Pintlala. Ray Scott's ponds and not much else but the sign said they had 3 service stations.

First station, I do my little straight legged shuffle up to the door and almost break the glass. It's locked. Cars outside but the store is empty and closed down. Well cuss.

I checked the treeline out back and decide that it's too clear. I can make it across the street, so I get back into the car and spin out, straight leg shuffle again. Pass a guy on the way to the bathroom with the look of, "Get out of the way, I'm about to shit in my pants" and he said that he's waiting to get in the men's room. So I bolt.
Third station is across the interstate on the East side of 65 and I could see 2 busses parked out front, which is why I didn't go there to begin with. I haul ass and speak to Mr. Patel as I shuffle to the men's room. Thank God, it's open. It's a one seater with piss on the floor. No time to spread the toilet paper on the seat. I'm going to attempt the hover. Drop the new pants onto the pissy floor, squat and explode. I had miscalculated. This wasn't a torpedo at all but like a whiskey shit. Like an incendiary device full of chocolate pudding exploded.

Oh shit. Really. And there's more to come. I had forgotten how hard it is to hover and the AC is obviously off. It's like I'm working out while dressed up nice. I'm sweating at this point and realize I can't hover for much longer because my legs are starting to shake and my asshole is on fire.

I stood up and cleaned up the seat for a sit and was doing that when Montavious tries to yank the door open. "Somebody in there?" "Yeah, I may be a little while"

So, now I'm feeling the stress of trying to rush things but he'd just have to wait. I probably flushed 20 times and I'm sure Mr. Patel was getting upset about that. There was no fan in there, so I'm sure he counted the flushes.

I normally try to leave things the way that I find them but I was ill equipped to clean shit off of the wall and sides of the toilet. I just cleaned up the seat as best I could and hoped Montavious wasn't still waiting.

Thank goodness he was gone. I grabbed a diet Mountain Dew and some M&M's that I didn't need or want but because I felt guilty about the bathroom. Then, I was fine for the rest of the trip.

If you can help it, try not to shit in Pinlala.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Re: Restroom germs
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 04:05:48 PM »
Stories like this scare me about me breaking my streak.  I'm currently on an eight year no pooping in public streak.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 04:12:02 PM »
Stories like this scare me about me breaking my streak.  I'm currently on an eight year no pooping in public streak.
You don't shit at work?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 04:13:28 PM »
There is nothing like to comfort of a man's own throne.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 04:17:18 PM »
You don't shit at work?

Thankfully I haven't had to yet.  I'm pretty new to this working thing though so I'm sure my streak will end soon enough.  Honestly the idea of being paid to shit sounds pretty awesome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 04:21:46 PM »
You don't shit at work?

Nothing like dropping a deuce at work and having someone walk in after you and start mumbling about the stinkage. Especially places (corporate) that have family bathrooms that females tend to go in. That is a target rich environment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2014, 04:34:30 PM »

I'm not nearly the ghey germaphobe as WT, but the fact of the matter is there's not many circumstances in every day life worse than having to grow a tail in a nasty ass public bathroom, especially with people pulling on the door.  While everyone has had their fair share of "DOH...the nearest port in the storm will have to do", it gets more common the older you get.  Trust me.  It's like Kaos said one time, the older you get, the less you can trust a fart.  One second, you're enjoying a good cheesy blaster then the next it's...

PRARIE DOG.  Get the hell out of my way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2014, 04:51:25 PM »
I literally hate while walking around festivals or such and have the urge to go. That first moment when you walk into the BFI and see the ungodly things humans have eaten and gotten rid of. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2014, 05:28:31 PM »
I literally hate while walking around festivals or such and have the urge to go. That first moment when you walk into the BFI and see the ungodly things humans have eaten and gotten rid of.
Hmmm. Looks like somebody had collards and fruitcake last night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2014, 07:28:08 AM »

Every night is collard night at my place.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

chinook

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2014, 08:43:20 AM »

Nothing like dropping a deuce at work and having someone walk in after you and start mumbling about the stinkage. Especially places (corporate) that have family bathrooms that females tend to go in. That is a target rich environment.

I thought corporate shit didn't stink.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2014, 09:30:06 AM »
I thought corporate shit didn't stink.

Don't know anymore, I could not handle the BS that went on there. Found me a small company. Better pay, Better people. A longer drive (tollway) but worth the $$$$$ to get the fuck out that place.

Best day I had in awhile was when I walked in and gave my 3 day notice. The look on their face was priceless. Had three interviews with the CFO, Owner and owners wife about all of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2014, 09:52:46 AM »
Had three interviews with the CFO, Owner and owners wife about all of it.

See this is where the good stories come from.

Get to typing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2014, 10:17:08 AM »
You don't shit at work?

Seriously had an ex co-worker that had this all figured out. Dude would eat an apple every night so he would take a shit at home first thing in the morning. Over the 8 years working at the same company with him, he never ever shit at work.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 10:20:50 AM by djsimp »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2014, 10:17:11 AM »

Get to typing.

Dear Penthouse Forum,
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2014, 10:20:20 AM »

Get to typing.

Same work place as the guy I spoke of in the last post, there was a young guy talking to his gf while on the shitter when I walked in. I found this to be a great opportunity to make sure his gf new her man was talking to her while taking a shit. So, I commenced to my relief in the very next stall while making loud gassing noises. Once I was all clean, I flushed every toilet in the bathroom just for good measure.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 10:21:59 AM by djsimp »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2014, 12:26:27 PM »

Corn.

Even if you didn't eat it recently. Or chewed it up correctly. Whole kernal it is. And when it chooses. Damndest thing corn is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2014, 01:00:20 PM »
Corn.

Even if you didn't eat it recently. Or chewed it up correctly. Whole kernal it is. And when it chooses. Damndest thing corn is.
You don't eat corn, you rent it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2014, 01:03:37 PM »

Get to typing.

Not much to tell, I had already given my two week notice about 3 months before this. They knew I could not deal with the owners sister in the accounting dept, she was very knowledgeable about what she did (been there since day one) but she was one of those people that did no wrong and when she did she blamed others. If you were right who would you go to, her sister who ran Human resources and was married to the CFO. No win situation.

The CFO and I had the best talk, if was off the record and I ask him if is sister-n-law was bi-polar, he said he thought she was. Said he could not overrule his wife if I decided to stay.

On my exit interview (with the wife) I told her that her sister had her job because of her knowledge, but she had her position because of who she was related to.   

In that dept-My position has had 5 people in four years, (Red flag)-the dept has a whole went through 4 people in the 8 months I was there. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Thank goodness there are a lot job here in the Dallas Area.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2014, 01:35:26 PM »

Not much to tell, I had already given my two week notice about 3 months before this. They knew I could not deal with the owners sister in the accounting dept, she was very knowledgeable about what she did (been there since day one) but she was one of those people that did no wrong and when she did she blamed others. If you were right who would you go to, her sister who ran Human resources and was married to the CFO. No win situation.

The CFO and I had the best talk, if was off the record and I ask him if is sister-n-law was bi-polar, he said he thought she was. Said he could not overrule his wife if I decided to stay.

On my exit interview (with the wife) I told her that her sister had her job because of her knowledge, but she had her position because of who she was related to.   

In that dept-My position has had 5 people in four years, (Red flag)-the dept has a whole went through 4 people in the 8 months I was there. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Thank goodness there are a lot job here in the Dallas Area.

The fact that YOU had 3 exit interviews, and with a CFO upon leaving the company tells me about all I need to know about this place. They sound extremely efficient.  :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE