Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Any of you have Ebola yet?

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Any of you have Ebola yet?
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2014, 11:20:52 AM »
I was having this discussion last night - the concern for the US would be if people contracted the disease and overwhelmed the resources available.  Some of it would be media infused panic (ZOMG I SNEEZED IM GONNA DIEEEE), and resources would be wasted on people who didn't really need them.  Then when the real cases were unable to be quarantined because hospitals were packed and people start dying at home... there's your major crisis.  And yeah, a 50% mortality rate would be optimistic at that point.

In terms of geography, my mental picture of "the western part of Africa" and the actual geographic region that is officially called West Africa are different.  To me, Angola is west Africa, but the UN says it's "Middle Africa".  Whatever.  From the Wikis, the real identifier for religion is "sub-Saharan Africa". North of the Sahara is Muslim, south of the Sahara is Christian, and yeah, that makes sense, given the distance from the Middle East. 

Best thing I can tell you from personal experience is to stay the hell out of ALL OF THEM.  If the land mines or the rebels or the Ebola don't get you, the malaria or the typhoid or the yellow fever will.

I think the best thing to have done (and still is), was to be PROACTIVE about it. Keep it out of here, quarantine it there. But our govt and most of our citizens are a reactionary country. We don't jump until we have to.

I don't think there is a huge concern right now in the US but I think if the complacency that has taken place so far drags out for weeks/months, it COULD be a problem. We have a chance to cut the head off of this thing right now from a US perspective and get ahead of the 8 ball. And every day that goes by I feel that window is narrowing. I worry more about the folks handling the situation than the virus itself. Because idiots will make a mountain from a mole hill.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2014, 11:24:02 AM »
I've got some pretty nasty diarrhea this am. My symptoms are like whiskey shoots and a foul Odor when I spray. Does anyone know if this is consistent with Ebola?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 11:30:20 AM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2014, 11:58:00 AM »
You fuckers are just lucky I'm not in ISIS.  I'd take 20-25 suicide bombers, and instead of a suicide vest, dress them in a nice Eye-Talian suit.  I'd get them first class tickets to any city they want, and before they go, I'd inject them with the virus.  Give them 100k cash to use to live on in this next city. 

Then, order them to just go to that city, and be a fucking slob.  Spit and sneeze on buffets.  Ride the subway, lick your hands, and then rub it on everything.  Basically just ride the city bus until they fucking die.  Stay at a different hotel every day.  Before you check out, put a few drops of blood/spit/snot all over the room, spit in the hand lotion you don't use, but all girls do.  Go to a nice restaurant and wipe your hands on the table cloth.  Go to the gym and don't wipe down your equipment when you are done with it.

You don't have to infect hundreds of people.  Do that, and you infect one, you'll have a paranoid media creating a shit storm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2014, 12:06:57 PM »
You fudgeers are just lucky I'm not in ISIS.  I'd take 20-25 suicide bombers, and instead of a suicide vest, dress them in a nice Eye-Talian suit.  I'd get them first class tickets to any city they want, and before they go, I'd inject them with the virus.  Give them 100k cash to use to live on in this next city. 

Then, order them to just go to that city, and be a fudgeing slob.  Spit and sneeze on buffets.  Ride the subway, lick your hands, and then rub it on everything.  Basically just ride the city bus until they fudgeing die.  Stay at a different hotel every day.  Before you check out, put a few drops of blood/spit/snot all over the room, spit in the hand lotion you don't use, but all girls do.  Go to a nice restaurant and wipe your hands on the table cloth.  Go to the gym and don't wipe down your equipment when you are done with it.

You don't have to infect hundreds of people.  Do that, and you infect one, you'll have a paranoid media creating a shoot storm.
You'd give me 100k to do this? Show me the damn money.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2014, 12:08:13 PM »
You fuckers are just lucky I'm not in ISIS.  I'd take 20-25 suicide bombers, and instead of a suicide vest, dress them in a nice Eye-Talian suit.  I'd get them first class tickets to any city they want, and before they go, I'd inject them with the virus.  Give them 100k cash to use to live on in this next city. 

Then, order them to just go to that city, and be a fucking slob.  Spit and sneeze on buffets.  Ride the subway, lick your hands, and then rub it on everything.  Basically just ride the city bus until they fucking die.  Stay at a different hotel every day.  Before you check out, put a few drops of blood/spit/snot all over the room, spit in the hand lotion you don't use, but all girls do.  Go to a nice restaurant and wipe your hands on the table cloth.  Go to the gym and don't wipe down your equipment when you are done with it.

You don't have to infect hundreds of people.  Do that, and you infect one, you'll have a paranoid media creating a shit storm.

So you want bama fans?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2014, 12:10:29 PM »
Don't forget dipping your sweaty nutt sack in some passed out dude's mouth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2014, 12:28:48 PM »
Don't forget dipping your sweaty nutt sack in some passed out dude's mouth.

Well its easier when they are not moving. (per VV)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2014, 12:49:52 PM »
If we close our borders to Ebola countries, they will just fly to Mexico and walk across...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2014, 01:54:30 PM »
My dad had the opposite thought. Take all the dead bodies from Africa, load them into a C-130 and then kick them out over the ISIS bases and strongholds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2014, 02:42:11 PM »
My dad had the opposite thought. Take all the dead bodies from Africa, load them into a C-130 and then kick them out over the ISIS bases and strongholds.

Talk about making it rain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2014, 06:21:21 PM »
Well its easier when they are not moving. (per VV)

You gotta find a target that sleeps with his mouth open.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

chinook

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2014, 12:40:13 PM »
Yawl come visit, We thinnin out the population here in Dallas.

for the love of dashboard jesus...it is y'all not fucking yawl.  or you guys.  or you all.  but we are not on fricking sailboat. 

anyhoo...have an awesome day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2014, 12:43:25 PM »

for the love of dashboard jesus...it is y'all not fucking yawl.  or you guys.  or you all.  but we are not on fricking sailboat. 

What does Ed Orgeron have to do with this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2014, 01:03:51 PM »

Here in Texas we say it any fucking way we want to. :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2014, 01:36:44 PM »
What does Ed Orgeron have to do with this?

Tell'em JoJo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2014, 01:37:27 PM »

for the love of dashboard jesus...it is y'all not fudgeing yawl.  or you guys.  or you all.  but we are not on fricking sailboat. 

Yous guys need to cut it out already.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2014, 01:41:41 PM »
Now this would be fun huh?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2796940/ebola-scare-caribbean-cruise-ship-woman-quarantined-cabin-coming-contact-infected-specimen.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Oh look, a country that won't allow Ebola to enter. Haters, I tell ya.

"An administration official said the cruise ship had stopped in Belize but officials there would not allow the passenger to leave the vessel so she could be flown home."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2014, 05:47:19 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/16/rand-paul-ebola-incredibly_n_5999944.html

Cliffs: Rand Paul is an idiot liar for saying Ebola is contagious. More so than AIDS.

Didn't realize that nurse Nina Pham fucked Thomas Duncan in that hospital bed. Or can you get AIDS from being sneezed on? Should I be wearing a HAZMAT suit around anyone who might have AIDS?

Read the comments to that article for full blown tard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2014, 07:54:38 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/16/rand-paul-ebola-incredibly_n_5999944.html

Cliffs: Rand Paul is an idiot liar for saying Ebola is contagious. More so than AIDS.

Didn't realize that nurse Nina Pham fucked Thomas Duncan in that hospital bed. Or can you get AIDS from being sneezed on? Should I be wearing a HAZMAT suit around anyone who might have AIDS?

You go ahead and let an aids patient sneeze on you. We don't know enough about any of this stuff to take the chance as far as I'm concerned.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2014, 10:31:06 PM »

http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/17/huffington-post-attacks-rand-paul-on-ebola-gets-it-horribly-wrong/
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 10:33:58 PM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan