Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Almost Half way

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Almost Half way
« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2014, 12:10:41 PM »
If you coached little Timmy right, he would be swinging at hittable balls and letting the non-hittable ones go by.

Shitty comparison!

Wow...even hind sighting at the little league level. AT least you are consistent.

Sorry dude, but thats what UGA Fans do. Always have always will. Just look to how ridiculous they sound when they blame Bobo for all their problems when they score 30+ a game under him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2014, 12:12:56 PM »
FIRE JAY JACOBS!

HE HIRED THAT LOSER GUS MALZAHN, WHEN CCTAU FROM TIGERSX DOT COM WAS AVAILABLE!!!

17-2...17 and fucking 2.

BCSCG in first year after a cluster fuck the year before. You will have to forgive me if I don't question the guy too too much. Most of our fans just ask to be highly competitive, not perfect. And thats just what he has given us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2014, 12:23:19 PM »
17-2...17 and fucking 2.

BCSCG in first year after a cluster fuck the year before. You will have to forgive me if I don't question the guy too too much. Most of our fans just ask to be highly competitive, not perfect. And thats just what he has given us.

They miss you here (http://www.aufamily.com/forums/), Captain Sunshine....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2014, 12:31:17 PM »
They miss you here (http://www.aufamily.com/forums/), Captain Sunshine....

Remember the end of the Tot years. The Tubs years with the lovely Ark blowouts. End of Chiz.  And thats just recent stuff. Kaos has some awfully fond memories of Doug Barfield and a decade of getting dominated by Bammer.

We have it great right now. Thats all Imma saying brother.  Enjoy it.

Ive always been critical of Tubs. Still am. All I saw was mediocrity in him. And incompetence in Chizik (without Gus). Getting blown out by teams no more talented than us. It sucked. Gus knows what the F he is doing. Is he perfect? No. But he's damn good.

Never posted there man. Not the sunshine fest I came from.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2014, 01:04:01 PM »
Not trying to be critical. Just pointing out things I'd like to see. There are a lot of us that are enjoying the season but also like to analyze what's happening.

We have been able to overcome so far, but as we move along, it would be nice to see steady progress in specific areas and get JJ some meaningful reps. I'm not sure NM makes it the whole season. And I like the difference that JJ brings.

Also I am still shy from our past defenses. This one is looking good, but I'm still in the we need 60 points just to be sure.

So as I, and others, hold our breath and discuss what we would like to see more of, don't go all Gus slurping and sunshine pumping on us. We ain't calling for the QB or coach's heads. Jut want to see progress in the areas that have been issues for us in the past!

Now go pet a fluffy cat or something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2014, 01:22:03 PM »
Now go pet a fluffy cat or something.

I think most of them are shaved these days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2014, 03:17:01 PM »

New age girls....like Mary Moon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2014, 03:31:05 PM »
New age girls....like Mary Moon.

No those are hippies....They have more than you want....They don't eat meat but they sho like da bone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2014, 03:34:36 PM »
No those are hippies....They have more than you want....They don't eat meat but they sho like da bone.

She's a vegetarian.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #89 on: October 07, 2014, 03:35:34 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2014, 03:35:43 PM »

Give him a break. It's been a while since he's seen one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

jmar

« Reply #91 on: October 08, 2014, 05:50:15 AM »
We only get the ball for so many possessions.

We are depending on the big play rather than just taking some shots down the field.

The offense lacks the flow it had last season.
Having Duke Williams makes up for some of it because defense's have to respect him, and now a healthy Sammy Coates makes us that much better when we connect.

The defense misses a couple of tackles on the sidelines and gets burned deep twice or so every game but it is so much better overall. That makes up for some of the sputtering by the offense too.

We are due for a few one possession games, perhaps decided by a FG so hang onto your hats.
Starkvegas just shapes up that way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #92 on: October 08, 2014, 09:56:29 AM »
A couple factoids I have amassed from Twitter recently.

@jkringer
In two SEC games Auburn's defense has faced 24 3rd downs.  The other team has converted only twice.

@EWall14
Fun fact: Auburn opponents have not converted on 18 consecutive third-down attempts.

@CollegeGameDay
In his 2nd year at Auburn, Nick Marshall cut his INT rate & sack % in half since last year

We're better than last year in just about every measurable aspect of the game.

Not saying we're bulletproof. But this is shaping up to be a better team all-around than 2013, 2010, and even 2004 if the trends continue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #93 on: October 08, 2014, 10:27:08 AM »

Not saying we're bulletproof. But this is shaping up to be a better team all-around than 2013, 2010, and even 2004 if the trends continue.
All of this is pertinent and you did a good job of researching this, at the same time, the fact remains that you are gay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #94 on: October 08, 2014, 10:43:56 AM »
All of this is pertinent and you did a good job of researching this, at the same time, the fact remains that you are gay.
Not getting old at all. I <3 dick. Get over it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #95 on: October 08, 2014, 10:44:24 AM »

That third down stat is nuts.  Don't expect it to hold up this weekend, but a strong showing thus far from an unheralded (and often castigated) group.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

wesfau2

« Reply #96 on: October 08, 2014, 10:45:06 AM »
Not getting old at all. I <3 dick. Get over it.

Have you overcome the racism?  I thought gay-racist was your current self-identified demographic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #97 on: October 08, 2014, 10:47:08 AM »
Have you overcome the racism?  I thought gay-racist was your current self-identified demographic.
Nope. Still me.

Thinking of changing my avatar.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #98 on: October 08, 2014, 10:59:24 AM »
Nope. Still me.

Thinking of changing my avatar.

Gawd.

The cognitive dissonance might kill some bammers.  Can you register at BamaMag with that thing?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #99 on: October 08, 2014, 11:02:17 AM »
We only get the ball for so many possessions.

We are depending on the big play rather than just taking some shots down the field.

The offense lacks the flow it had last season.
Having Duke Williams makes up for some of it because defense's have to respect him, and now a healthy Sammy Coates makes us that much better when we connect.

The defense misses a couple of tackles on the sidelines and gets burned deep twice or so every game but it is so much better overall. That makes up for some of the sputtering by the offense too.

We are due for a few one possession games, perhaps decided by a FG so hang onto your hats.
Starkvegas just shapes up that way.

Just trust in Gus bro. Jesus does!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions