Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Racist Doughnut Eaters

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Racist Doughnut Eaters
« on: October 01, 2014, 11:47:18 AM »
Most of us feel the same about the current police state in America. And I know many of you hate the pigs. I have tried to be fair but they've gone too far by arresting Urkel in Indiana for simply being sideswiped in a vehicle accident.

The action begins at 5:25.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 11:56:51 AM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Token

Re: Racist Doughnut Eaters
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 02:39:51 PM »
I'll bring it back to you in a minute......with your ticket.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 03:28:40 PM »
I'll bring it back to you in a minute......with your ticket.
That was my favorite part. Followed by the I'll knock you out and when I hit people they die comment at the end.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 07:58:19 AM »
First of all, I'm still not sure if that was a man or a woman.  Secondly, the officer handled that situation very well.  There is no way the officer gets in trouble for that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 09:06:26 AM »
First of all, I'm still not sure if that was a man or a woman.  Secondly, the officer handled that situation very well.  There is no way the officer gets in trouble for that.
Just return to your car, I'll be there in a minute with your ticket.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Token

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 09:11:24 AM »

Well, he could have NOT threatened to give her a ticket.  Blue leg. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 10:33:26 AM »
Just return to your car, I'll be there in a minute....(pause) with your ticket.
Don't forget to add the dramatic pause. That's what made the whole thing. It was almost under his breath.

And yes, in all seriousness, I thought this guy did as well as someone could possibly do in this situation. He tried to be nice and respectful to the old lady/Urkel. I would have thought that she could've just called her insurance agent to have a copy fwd. to his phone or something.

It's good that she didn't hit him because he would've died.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2014, 11:10:04 AM »
All cops are racists donut eaters and closet kkk members who kill people for thrills, mainly the blacks and teh gheys. I don't think there is much else to discuss. These is facts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2014, 11:59:09 AM »
Don't forget to add the dramatic pause. That's what made the whole thing. It was almost under his breath.

And yes, in all seriousness, I thought this guy did as well as someone could possibly do in this situation. He tried to be nice and respectful to the old lady/Urkel. I would have thought that she could've just called her insurance agent to have a copy fwd. to his phone or something.

It's good that she didn't hit him because he would've died.

Before we start lauding the guy with undue praise.....yes, he didn't shoot her in an age where everybody gets shot with their hands up.  Good for him.  But he totally brought that entire situation on himself with the insurance ticket comment.  He didn't HAVE to give her a ticket.  She didn't have a paper copy of her insurance....she told him who her insurance company was.  He was pissed about having to do a report, plain and simple.  A lot of problems that law enforcement officers find themselves in, particularly the ones that find themselves offline, are created by the officer.  He could have given her a warning for not  having insurance.  It isn't that big of a deal. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2014, 12:16:38 PM »
Before we start lauding the guy with undue praise.....yes, he didn't shoot her in an age where everybody gets shot with their hands up.  Good for him.  But he totally brought that entire situation on himself with the insurance ticket comment.  He didn't HAVE to give her a ticket.  She didn't have a paper copy of her insurance....she told him who her insurance company was.  He was pissed about having to do a report, plain and simple.  A lot of problems that law enforcement officers find themselves in, particularly the ones that find themselves offline, are created by the officer.  He could have given her a warning for not  having insurance.  It isn't that big of a deal.
Look, I hate the pigs. Don't misunderstand and think that I'm praising the guy for being some kind of hero. I already know that most cops are either dick wads or drag queens . I just thought he gave her every opportunity to walk away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2014, 12:18:24 PM »

What this guy said...insurance tickets resulting in handcuffs and physical restraint on the ground?  No seat belt tickets resulting in gunfire?

Make better choices about which situations require this type of response.  An old lady/man/Urkel-thing yelling at you because he/she/it is not happy about a ticket?  Not one of those situations.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Token

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2014, 12:24:46 PM »
What this guy said...insurance tickets resulting in handcuffs and physical restraint on the ground?  No seat belt tickets resulting in gunfire?

Make better choices about which situations require this type of response.  An old lady/man/Urkel-thing yelling at you because he/she/it is not happy about a ticket?  Not one of those situations.

You know what, I see where you are going with this....and I'm just going to retract my disgust right now, if that's possible.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2014, 12:31:26 PM »
You know what, I see where you are going with this....and I'm just going to retract my disgust right now, if that's possible.

Then you know less than you think...my previous post wasn't going anywhere, like Sani at a pussy buffet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2014, 12:50:19 PM »
Then you know less than you think...my previous post wasn't going anywhere, like Sani at a pussy buffet.

Mmmm. Kitty cat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2014, 01:21:09 PM »
Ok...you know were good...were good here! I think we should just move on.

-10 to VV
-1/2 to Uncle Sani
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2014, 01:38:27 PM »

-10 to VV
-1/2 to Uncle Sani

Don't hate....I go where the thread takes me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Vandy Vol

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2014, 01:40:56 PM »

-10 to VV
-1/2 to Uncle Sani

Memorizing movie quotes is bad enough.  Memorizing interwebz shorts quotes?  Now you're just taking it too far.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2014, 06:18:44 PM »
Memorizing movie quotes is bad enough.  Memorizing interwebz shorts quotes?  Now you're just taking it too far.
That's why you only got -10
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Vandy Vol

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2014, 06:25:19 PM »
That's why you only got -10

Oh...well, that's fair. But did you calculate that with common core math?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2014, 07:09:24 PM »
Oh...well, that's fair. But did you calculate that with common core math?

Said the whore as he scratched his itchy back porch
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips