Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A Snags Must See

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
A Snags Must See
« on: September 25, 2014, 03:26:30 PM »
Been looking forward to this one and will definitely have a 5 pound tub of popcorn drowning in that golden liquid they put on it.  Oh, and a diet coke to balance it out.  I love the one man army movies. Liam in Taken.  Statham in Transporter etc. You can come at me by yourself or bring 30 of your closest friends.  You can use your hands, led pipes, knives, machetes, AK-47's..whatever...and I will just do a bunch of cool shit to either kill you or mess you up bad.  And I won't break a sweat or breathe hard while doing it.

Big fan of Denzel's work.  Quality stuff no matter what role he plays, and he's played a bunch. I'm sure others disagree but he's one of the best in my book. A quote from a Denzel interview on this movie:

"We had this ex-navy Seal guy training us. They do use pens and stuff. Eyeglasses is a big one. [Pointing at my glasses] You fold that thing up and jab right in the corner of the eye, that’s a real weapon."
 Anywayz...

« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 03:47:36 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: A Snags Must See
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 09:23:12 AM »
I'm not much on the action, shoot 'em up, save the country type movies. I guess because I've actually lived it. And, knowing that you can be called up at any time to have to put out a fire or save some people anywhere in the world makes me reticent of the constant reminder in the themes of these movies.

I can neither confirm or deny my Delta Force connections, as many have asked me about. I can only say that there are a lot of stories that I'd like to tell but I just have to keep them to myself. And it can get lonely.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 10:47:27 AM »
Liam has become another liberal anti-gun moron who makes his money off of violence and guns.

I'll pass.

He is nothing more than a $1.27 Redbox for me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 03:50:17 PM »
Liam has become another liberal anti-gun moron who makes his money off of violence and guns.

I'll pass.

I'd recommend you get a nap about right now. Someone is tired.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 04:30:48 PM »

I'll pass.

Eat a  *snicker*  you get bitchy when you're hungry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 04:42:14 PM »
Eat a  *snicker*  you get bitchy when you're hungry.

I  snickered
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2014, 09:24:42 AM »
A cold beer and a blowjob, and ole cct will be just fine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2014, 07:21:26 AM »
A cold beer and a blowjob, and ole cct will be just fine.

Well get to it....and don't forget the beer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2014, 10:10:50 AM »
Just another hollywood idiot who make a living off of guns but thinks we need to be more like the UK.

I may not even spend redbox money on his ass.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1477858/liam-neeson-speaks-out-on-guns-his-opinion-may-surprise-you/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2014, 11:25:11 AM »
Just another hollywood idiot who make a living off of guns but thinks we need to be more like the UK.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1477858/liam-neeson-speaks-out-on-guns-his-opinion-may-surprise-you/
The funny thing is that the movie Snags was referring to wanting to see stars Denzel Washington.  Although he is black, so you probably won't like that one either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2014, 01:52:20 PM »

Just chill man. He's making himself look like an idiot with the Dublane references. Anyone with a brain and the googlez knows his comparison is absolutely moronic:

Figures showed the number of crimes involving handguns had more than doubled since the post-Dunblane massacre ban on the weapons, from 2,636 in 1996 to 5,871 in 2013.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE