Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Putcher High School Stuff Here

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Putcher High School Stuff Here
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2014, 10:15:56 AM »
I listened to it. Scary part about Cen-PC is they are mostly So's and Jr's. I think Dubose is just that good of a coach. The admin at Central was sick of D1 talent being squandered year after year with quarter final exits. The guys on the radio made it sound like the stat column (havent seen them yet) was a lot worse than the final score was.

ALS is an awful disease. Ive seen it personally reduce 2 once premium athletes to nothing. It is indeed sad to watch.

So which one was you in the vid? The black guy?

LOL. Yeah. I was the black guy.

No. I was the one standing next to Kevin most of the time with the red striped shirt on.

It was a slightly funny thing to see. All of the Auburn guys wore the OLD Prattville red. There was no way any of us were going to wear any color close to crimpsun.

I tried to get in on the interview at halftime, but my old coach talks so slow and deliberate, that I didn't get a lot in.

Dubose left Prattville under a bit of a recruiting cloud, but the guy could coach. And now that he has the athletes, CPC looked damn explosive. Prattville tried to hang with them, but their defense just wore out.

Talked to Pettway and Boston. They were there along with Golson watching the game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2014, 11:09:20 AM »
Then he can take a great big axe and POW POW POW!

The Morrison sisters are the ones that are hard to catch. They make special batches for National Bastille Day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2014, 11:17:11 AM »
LOL. Yeah. I was the black guy.

No. I was the one standing next to Kevin most of the time with the red striped shirt on.

It was a slightly funny thing to see. All of the Auburn guys wore the OLD Prattville red. There was no way any of us were going to wear any color close to crimpsun.

I tried to get in on the interview at halftime, but my old coach talks so slow and deliberate, that I didn't get a lot in.

Dubose left Prattville under a bit of a recruiting cloud, but the guy could coach. And now that he has the athletes, CPC looked damn explosive. Prattville tried to hang with them, but their defense just wore out.

Talked to Pettway and Boston. They were there along with Golson watching the game.

There was a shot of a black guy clapping with you in unison....right beside you even! Were you aware of this?

Btw - nice goatee bro.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2014, 02:52:11 PM »
There was a shot of a black guy clapping with you in unison....right beside you even! Were you aware of this?

Btw - nice goatee bro.

LOL. In honor of the day, I had trimmed 2 inches off.

I think the guy beside me was Bryan Harper, Coach Harper's son and Roman Harper's older brother. He was a ball boy for us back then.

The young lady talking to Kevin in the white collared shirt (from 1984. LOL) is my 15 yr old daughter.

It was a fun night. We old guys don't get thought of as often any more. I tried to wear my parachute pants but the velcro was old. Yeah. that's why!

Prattville, especially back then, was a fun town to grow up in. It was just big enough to have fun and just small enough to fly under the radar. And like most small towns, football ruled on Friday night. (Still does)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2014, 03:04:42 PM »
Prattville, especially back then, was a fun town to grow up in. It was just big enough to have fun and just small enough to fly under the radar. And like most small towns, football ruled on Friday night. (Still does)

So this is where Chad learned his decadent ways?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2014, 03:07:59 PM »

So this is where Chad learned his decadent ways?

He come along later. After the town got bigger and started to lose it's way....

You know how young punks are....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2014, 03:22:50 PM »
So it went from this....

to this....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2014, 03:26:16 PM »
Some days it sure feels like it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2014, 03:33:52 PM »
He come along later. After the town got bigger and started to lose it's way....

You know how young punks are....
The town needed a new direction. Glad I could leave my mark.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2014, 03:47:39 PM »
The town needed a new direction. Glad I could leave my mark.

Thanks skid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2014, 11:44:29 PM »
So the Huskies take down big bad Gadsden City.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2014, 09:08:03 AM »
Central PC continues their streak winning at Opelika. And that is no easy place to win. I believe opelika was top 3 in 6a. Of course the bham Power 20 will still have Hoover #1 with 2-3 losses. I think central was 3 and opelika was 4 in it or vice versa. So it was a marquee matchup much like the a Prattville game last week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2014, 09:53:22 AM »
Central PC continues their streak winning at Opelika. And that is no easy place to win. I believe opelika was top 3 in 6a. Of course the bham Power 20 will still have Hoover #1 with 2-3 losses. I think central was 3 and opelika was 4 in it or vice versa. So it was a marquee matchup much like the a Prattville game last week.

Yeah, the Hoover power ranking doesn't make sense at all. As far as 6A, Spanish Fort and Clay-Chalkville have  held the top two pretty much all season followed by Shades Valley, Opelika, Carver.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2014, 02:18:06 PM »
The fumbling, bumbling Panthers of Pell City snapped their 2 game losing streak with a 56-21 win over Huffman. I'm not saying they turned a corner with last night's win. Huffman is one of those schools that struggle to have enough uniforms that match - but their band puts on a hell of a show at halftime.

Rumor has it that one of their fans was arrested for allegedly pulling out a "Birmingham credit card" at the concession stand during the game. No information on the caliber was provided.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

djsimp

« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2014, 02:52:59 PM »
The fumbling, bumbling Panthers of Pell City snapped their 2 game losing streak with a 56-21 win over Huffman. I'm not saying they turned a corner with last night's win. Huffman is one of those schools that struggle to have enough uniforms that match - but their band puts on a hell of a show at halftime.

Rumor has it that one of their fans was arrested for allegedly pulling out a "Birmingham credit card" at the concession stand during the game. No information on the caliber was provided.

My son's team played them two weeks ago.....there. I didn't go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2014, 08:17:16 PM »
My son's team played them two weeks ago.....there. I didn't go.
The last time I went to their stadium, they played at Lawson Field - across from what used to be Ivan Leonard Chevrolet just off I-20. It wasn't too bad back then.

Several years back, I was among a group of folks who were called "white mother fuckers" as we were walking out of the stadium in Hueytown. I responded that I, "would fuck any mother, not just a white one, provided she wasn't missing any limbs."

The group I was in laughed, and the heckler could only look at me with a "Whaaaaa...?" expression on her face.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

djsimp

« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2014, 10:04:00 AM »
Big time game in Clay Chalkville vs Shades Valley in Clay. Its the 6A #2 vs #3.

Cougars - 42
Mounties - 21
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2014, 11:20:25 AM »
Yeah, the Hoover power ranking doesn't make sense at all. As far as 6A, Spanish Fort and Clay-Chalkville have  held the top two pretty much all season followed by Shades Valley, Opelika, Carver.

Are all of these 6A? No 7A in the bunch?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions