Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Putcher High School Stuff Here

Token

Re: Putcher High School Stuff Here
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2014, 01:03:17 PM »
I'll be a monkey's uncle.

I understand that you are proud of your African American heritage, but there is no need for the racist comments.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2014, 02:25:06 PM »
Did Pell City even show up?  :haha:
Not quite. They fell just short of a miraculous comeback and lost 53-0.

It's the worst beat down I can remember them taking - a Ray Rice/Adrian Peterson style whipping.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2014, 04:27:06 PM »
Not quite. They fell just short of a miraculous comeback and lost 53-0.

It's the worst beat down I can remember them taking - a Ray Rice/Adrian Peterson style whipping.
I understand that it was tied up 0-0 early in the first though. A nail biter for a while.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2014, 04:28:49 PM »
I will be visiting the old homestead in Prattville for the Central Phenix City game. There will be a  celebration of the 1984 state championship team. I will be honored to stand next to Kevin Turner as honorary captains. He has been fighting the good fight against ALS for a couple of years now. I pray he is able to participate. They will be semi retiring his old number along with Lo Picket's number. Those numbers will be worn only by players that have been deemed to be worthy.

Hard to believe it has been 30 years.

You young pukes live it up. The years fly by fast.

Come on put if you are near.

PHS looks to be back strong this season.

Would go if I were not going out of town.

Central has been scoring like a 2 dollar hooker this year. And their coach is Prattville's old coach (Jamey Dubose). Should be a classic. Both strong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2014, 04:31:05 PM »
I miss high school football in Alabama...

You mean you don't like grown adults being boosters out there in Tejas and making HS FB their entire livelihoods?

You JD or Lee? Can't remember. EDIT: never mind, saw Snags post on JD.

Lee got that arse kicked last night. And I think JD is even worse. Also got that arse kicked. Montgomery schools used to be badass.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 04:33:35 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2014, 10:13:59 PM »
My daughters school here in Woodstock, GA is looking pretty good.
Etowah high school. They are racking up yards. It helps when you got 4 division I linemen.

Twins commuted to Ga. Tech. Center I think miss going Air Force and a junior that will easily be Div. I.

The run game is pretty stout here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2014, 10:50:57 AM »
Isn't it an even bigger deal where you are?

Huge deal. I just have no ties to the team and don't know much about the history of the teams here. I still try to follow it...but there are so many freaking teams and divisions here. I have no clue of the big rivalries or traditional powers.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2014, 09:41:49 AM »
Speaking of Montgomery schools, went to see Rehobeth and Lanier Friday night.  Rehobeth won with their incredibly athletic, slow ass country white boys. Sad observation.  Back in I believe 2001, I was up in Montgomery and some buddies and I decided to go check out Lanier vs. Prattville.  Roman Harper was playing for P'Ville and damned if I can recall the QB's name that played for Lanier.  He signed with Arky, finished at Alabama State and played for the Vikings.  Anywayz, Crampton Bowl holds a little over 25K if memory serves.  The place was packed.  Incredible atmosphere. 

Friday night, I counted less than 40 people in the stands on the visitors side. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2014, 10:21:24 AM »
Huge deal. I just have no ties to the team and don't know much about the history of the teams here. I still try to follow it...but there are so many freaking teams and divisions here. I have no clue of the big rivalries or traditional powers.

and quality over quantity.

I keed, but seriously there is some good shit here this year. More than usual. The Central/Opelika/Prattville trifecta is gonna be a good round robin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2014, 10:29:21 AM »
http://usatodayhss.com/rankings/expert/boys/football/2014/

Archbishop Rummel High School
Metairie, LA
2-0-0
Result: Brandon Phillips caught a TD pass and ran for two TDs in overtime in a 37-31 triple-overtime win Friday vs. Hahnville (Boutte). Next: Saturday vs. Acadiana (Lafayette) at Joe Yenni Stadium, Metairie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2014, 10:46:39 AM »
Speaking of Montgomery schools, went to see Rehobeth and Lanier Friday night.  Rehobeth won with their incredibly athletic, slow ass country white boys. Sad observation.  Back in I believe 2001, I was up in Montgomery and some buddies and I decided to go check out Lanier vs. Prattville.  Roman Harper was playing for P'Ville and damned if I can recall the QB's name that played for Lanier.  He signed with Arky, finished at Alabama State and played for the Vikings.  Anywayz, Crampton Bowl holds a little over 25K if memory serves.  The place was packed.  Incredible atmosphere. 

Friday night, I counted less than 40 people in the stands on the visitors side.

Tavaris Jackson?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2014, 11:44:07 AM »
Tavaris Jackson?

Chicken Dinner.  You da winner.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2014, 12:33:23 PM »
Why does Token have a gun?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

jmar

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2014, 01:00:58 PM »
'Cause some folks require a bullet while others jus need a pistol whippin'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2014, 01:46:55 PM »
It's o.k. They make him keep his bullet in his shirt pocket.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

jmar

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2014, 02:46:58 PM »
WOTS is some dude they call Warren is just biding his time, waiting on a slip-up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2014, 02:55:33 PM »

Just in case they find the Rafe Hollister still!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2014, 12:28:50 AM »
Well Prattville lost 42-35 in a game where tackling was at a premium. Phenix City has a plethora fo talent on that team and former Pville coach Dubose has them scoring at a regular pace.

But for the old guys, it was the celebration before the game that mad the night. here is a clip from that:
(its hard to fathom a once top notch athletic specimen reduced to what Kevin is now. ALS sucks, no doubt)

http://www.wsfa.com/story/26582551/former-pros-battle-with-als-highlighted-as-prattville-champions-honored

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2014, 08:42:17 AM »
Just in case they find the Rafe Hollister still!

Then he can take a great big axe and POW POW POW!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2014, 08:44:56 AM »
Well Prattville lost 42-35 in a game where tackling was at a premium. Phenix City has a plethora fo talent on that team and former Pville coach Dubose has them scoring at a regular pace.

But for the old guys, it was the celebration before the game that mad the night. here is a clip from that:
(its hard to fathom a once top notch athletic specimen reduced to what Kevin is now. ALS sucks, no doubt)

http://www.wsfa.com/story/26582551/former-pros-battle-with-als-highlighted-as-prattville-champions-honored

I listened to it. Scary part about Cen-PC is they are mostly So's and Jr's. I think Dubose is just that good of a coach. The admin at Central was sick of D1 talent being squandered year after year with quarter final exits. The guys on the radio made it sound like the stat column (havent seen them yet) was a lot worse than the final score was.

ALS is an awful disease. Ive seen it personally reduce 2 once premium athletes to nothing. It is indeed sad to watch.

So which one was you in the vid? The black guy?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 08:50:53 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE