Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Well Lookie....

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Well Lookie....
« on: September 11, 2014, 10:02:00 AM »
who is blowing away a certain AL division.  And oh my, look who is taking control in a certain NL division.  All I'm saying.....other than I changed my sig.  It was meant to be. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: Well Lookie....
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 11:33:15 AM »
I don't understand how the Angels and the Dodgers fit into this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 11:43:00 AM »

No need to be coy, Roy.  Just admit that you've been checking availability of motels around the greater Baltimore metropolitan area. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 02:11:41 PM »

I was thinking the Angles and Nationals, but the Dodgers are pretty good too. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 02:13:30 PM »
who is blowing away a certain AL division.  And oh my, look who is taking control in a certain NL division.  All I'm saying.....other than I changed my sig.  It was meant to be.

Pffftttt.  We will lose our last 17 games and fall to our rightful third place spot. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 02:38:16 PM »
Pffftttt.  We will lose our last 17 games and fall to our rightful third place spot.

I'm not normally a big emoticon guy, but....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bugs: :classic: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :haha: #winning :rofl: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 02:48:19 PM »

I thought the rightful spot was a little further down for the Glory Holes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2014, 02:53:31 PM »
I thought the rightful spot was a little further down for the Glory Holes.

Dirty whurish mouf. Shut it.  This is the year of the BIRDS :high:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2014, 02:56:14 PM »
Well we know it is not Clark or Knockahoma's year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2014, 02:59:50 PM »
Dirty whurish mouf. Shut it.  This is the year of the BIRDS :high:

Cut. A bitch. I will have to.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2014, 03:05:01 PM »
Cut. A bitch. I will have to.

You cannot interfere with the Biesbols Karma Gods.  Baltimore and St. Lewey are the hands down favorites to face each other.  The Gods have willed it so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2014, 07:39:11 PM »
You cannot interfere with the Biesbols Karma Gods.  Baltimore and St. Lewey are the hands down favorites to face each other.  The Gods have willed it so.

I thought you cared?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2014, 11:49:01 AM »
I thought you cared?

I absolutely care. GH was trying to alter fate. (An All Bird Series)  At the very least, he was mocking fate.  This cannot happen and I will do all within my power to see that these two teams (Of destiny) claim their rightful places this October.  Oh I care.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2014, 12:39:28 PM »
You son of a..........and so it begins. 

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/11512445/baltimore-orioles-first-baseman-chris-davis-suspended-25-games-mlb

BALTIMORE -- Orioles slugger Chris Davis has been suspended 25 games for using amphetamines, a punishment that will extend into the postseason.

Baltimore started play Friday leading the AL East by 10 games with 17 left in the regular season, so the team could be without the 2013 home run champion deep into the playoffs.

The commissioner's office made the announcement Friday morning, saying Davis would be suspended without pay "after testing positive for an amphetamine in violation of Major League Baseball's joint drug prevention and treatment program."

Davis released a statement of apology through the players' association.

"I apologize to my teammates, coaches, the Orioles organization and especially the fans,'' he said. "I made a mistake by taking Adderall. I had permission to use it in the past, but do not have a therapeutic use exemption this year. I accept my punishment and will begin serving my suspension immediately."

Davis, who hit 53 home runs last season, is batting only .196 and has struck out 173 times in 127 games. But he ranks second on the Orioles to Nelson Cruz with 26 homers and is third behind Cruz and Adam Jones with 72 RBIs. Davis also made the shift to third base recently to fill the void created by Manny Machado's season-ending injury.

The Orioles are also without catcher Matt Wieters because of a season-ending injury.

Davis, 28, began his career with the Texas Rangers before coming to Baltimore with Tommy Hunter in July 2011 in a trade for relief pitcher Koji Uehara. He broke through with 33 homers for the Orioles in 2012 and led the majors with 53 home runs and 138 RBIs in 2013 while making his first career All-Star appearance.

Under the terms of MLB's drug agreement, a first offense for a stimulant violation results in followup testing. A second violation brings a 25-game suspension, and a third offense results in an 80-game suspension.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2014, 12:40:05 PM »
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/orioles-slugger-chris-davis-suspended-153736199--mlb.html

<snicker>

BALTIMORE (AP) -- Orioles slugger Chris Davis was suspended 25 games without pay on Friday for using amphetamines, a punishment that will extend into the postseason.
Related Stories

Baltimore started play Friday leading the AL East by 10 games with 17 left in the regular season, so the team will be without the 2013 home run champion deep into the playoffs.

In a statement, Davis said: ''I apologize to my teammates, coaches, the Orioles organization and especially the fans. I made a mistake by taking Adderall. I had permission to use it in the past, but do not have a therapeutic use exemption this year. I accept my punishment and will begin serving my suspension immediately.''
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2014, 12:43:32 PM »
 :devil:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2014, 12:54:56 PM »
Look above you.  I hate you all!

No worries.  You're team is 37 games up with 5 to go.  It's in the bag.  And look at it this way.  After a long season, Chris Davis will be able to rest in the opening AL series against an obviously inferior opponent and be ready to kick it in high gear against the Cards...who fate has already determined to be your WS opponent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2014, 12:57:46 PM »
Hey, did you guys hear the news? Chris Davis is out.

The Glory Holes got this shit. 

:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2014, 01:06:36 PM »
:devil:

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU! Oh dearest gods of the baseball karma. Heareth the cries of this lonesome sinner. We begeth thou to forgiveth us for our transgressions that may hast moved thou to anger against us. Alloweth us to findeth favor in thy eyes once again. Alloweth us to crusheth thine enemies. May we also begeth of thee to crusheth those who doeth evil and useth thou in ways they doeth not understandeth. Crusheth the fools and their teams who useth thou to taunt others. Grant us these things with thy good favor. Amen!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions