Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bookface

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Bookface
« on: September 11, 2014, 09:32:03 AM »
I think I am getting blocked at work now.  Can't get firefox or explorer to access it directly.  Just comes up a blank white screen. 
If somebody puts a link to it then I can click the link into it and it will take me to that page. 

Am I gonna have to choke an IT bitch?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Bookface
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 09:54:32 AM »
Are you really supposed to be wasting the company's valuable time with your bookfacing and interwebz surfing?  I think not.  Now get back to work.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 09:58:07 AM »
Are you really supposed to be wasting the company's valuable time with your bookfacing and interwebz surfing?  I think not.  Now get back to work.

Based on what they pay I would contend that the time is not really all that valuable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 12:09:47 PM »
If its that picture of my erect penis that I sent you in messenger, it is probably blocked by your pop up rooster blocker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 04:30:40 PM »
You're probably going to have to reformat your hard drive now
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

chinook

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 01:53:07 AM »
oopsie...thought this was the class on posting videos to the bookfaces.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2014, 09:32:19 AM »
#whitepeopleproblems