Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Possibly overlooking?

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Possibly overlooking?
« on: September 04, 2014, 03:07:13 PM »
It seems to me that people are just assuming we can show up and chalk up a win this week against St. Louis. Some people need to do a little research and realize that this team is nothing to be so dismissive about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Possibly overlooking?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 03:20:07 PM »
Well, now that Michael Sam is gone things should be opened up for a blowout.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 03:29:10 PM »
I thought we were playing San Diego State?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 03:58:40 PM »
In 2012 we would have been 5 point dogs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 04:20:57 PM »
It's San Francisco State.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2014, 04:47:26 PM »
I thought it was San Devry institute of technology?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 05:33:45 PM »
It's the San Juan Border Jumpers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2014, 05:35:54 PM »
The Fighting Whale Vaginas are not amused.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2014, 01:53:00 AM »
The Fighting Whale Vaginas are not amused.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

jmar

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2014, 04:38:01 AM »
This is what can happen padding stats v. an inferior opponent.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2014, 07:21:05 AM »
South Harmon Institute of Technology
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2014, 09:44:01 AM »
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Ask me about my wiener!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2014, 10:14:03 AM »
I don't think we're overlooking San FranDiegoJose State.  I picture something like this.

Tusculum College's defense established a pair of NCAA records and the Pioneers posted the fourth-highest point total in school history in a 71-0 victory over College of Faith on Thursday night at Pioneer Field in Greeneville.

Tusculum (1-0) limited the Saints (0-2) to minus-124 rushing yards, breaking the NCAA all-divisions mark of minus-112 yards established by NCAA III Coast Guard against Wesleyan in 1989. Tusculum also held College of Faith to minus-100 total yards for the game, smashing the NCAA all-divisions record of minus 69 yards, set by NCAA II Fort Valley State against Miles in 1993.

In his first collegiate start, redshirt freshman quarterback Malcolm Pendergrass completed 9 of 14 passes for 96 yards and three touchdowns in the first half, including two to senior Johnathan Diliberto and one to Wesley Powell.

Tusculum got touchdown runs by senior quarterback Kyle Dickey and running backs Joe Ledet, D.J. Haney and Justin Ware.

Justin Houston got the Pioneers off on the right foot by returning the opening kickoff 65 yards for a touchdown.

Tusculum's defense established a school record and tied an NCAA Division II mark by recording three safeties in the game, and redshirt freshman kicker Jose Esparza totaled 11 points with eight extra points and a 22-yard field goal.

The Pioneers return to action a week from Saturday when they travel to Elizabeth City State for a 4 p.m. kickoff.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bgreene

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2014, 03:47:44 PM »
I don't think we're overlooking San FranDiegoJose State.  I picture something like this.

Tusculum College's defense established a pair of NCAA records and the Pioneers posted the fourth-highest point total in school history in a 71-0 victory over College of Faith on Thursday night at Pioneer Field in Greeneville.

Tusculum (1-0) limited the Saints (0-2) to minus-124 rushing yards, breaking the NCAA all-divisions mark of minus-112 yards established by NCAA III Coast Guard against Wesleyan in 1989. Tusculum also held College of Faith to minus-100 total yards for the game, smashing the NCAA all-divisions record of minus 69 yards, set by NCAA II Fort Valley State against Miles in 1993.

In his first collegiate start, redshirt freshman quarterback Malcolm Pendergrass completed 9 of 14 passes for 96 yards and three touchdowns in the first half, including two to senior Johnathan Diliberto and one to Wesley Powell.

Tusculum got touchdown runs by senior quarterback Kyle Dickey and running backs Joe Ledet, D.J. Haney and Justin Ware.

Justin Houston got the Pioneers off on the right foot by returning the opening kickoff 65 yards for a touchdown.

Tusculum's defense established a school record and tied an NCAA Division II mark by recording three safeties in the game, and redshirt freshman kicker Jose Esparza totaled 11 points with eight extra points and a 22-yard field goal.

The Pioneers return to action a week from Saturday when they travel to Elizabeth City State for a 4 p.m. kickoff.

You picture use playing Tusculum College?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2014, 03:50:59 PM »
You picture use playing Tusculum College?

Do NOT overlook the Pioneers.  Many teams have made that mistake.  Many teams have paid the price.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."