funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Shit load of celebrity nudes leaked
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 12:09:30 AM »
I heard about this a little while ago and started to jump into them.  Saw one of Jennifer Lawrence then one of Kate Upton and started to feel bad.

This is a really shitty thing to do to someone no matter who they are.  Maybe it's the old man, "dad" kicking in, but I didn't look any further. 

I did see that whoever is leaking these photos has an extensive list of female celebrities to still release.  He's probably going to spend a long time thinking about being an internet hero while he sits in a jail cell.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 01:23:58 AM »
Honestly I had that same thought. Shitty move by who ever the culprit was. Then I had another thought. Me seeing these pics won't change a damn thing.

More can be found here.

http://www.the-mainboard.com/index.php?threads/loads-of-private-celeb-pics-are-leaking.132433/page-18
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 01:57:11 AM »
August 31st shall from this day forward be known as The Fappening.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 11:04:06 AM »
Feel bad? When I saw those of Upton I felt really really good. REALLY GOOD.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 11:15:04 AM »
I was so ashamed for looking at these that I had to go back and look at all the Jennifer Lawrence pictures again ..... and again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 11:26:59 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 11:44:46 AM »
Winnstead says we should be ashamed of ourselves for looking at pictures she took with her husband.
Lawrence doesn't deny, but sues. 
Victoria Justice says the photos are "fake" 

Yeah.  And DJ Fluker's account was "hacked."
And Amari Cooper DIDN'T tweet with Tom Al-Betar.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: shoot load of celebrity nudes leaked
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2014, 12:40:43 PM »
I like naked wimmens. But I don't know who any of them are. So far, I haven't seen a pic of my long and wide penis in any of the shots.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2014, 01:12:56 PM »
And busted.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2014, 01:52:15 PM »
Turns out Bryan is just a douchebag:

Mr Hamade added: ‘I am just an idiot who tried to pull one over on 4chan and lost big time. I am not the original leaker. I only reposted one thing that was posted elsewhere and stupidly had my network folders visible.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2014, 11:05:01 AM »
Question.  How does this guy or anyone else get all these pics?  Why is Kate Upton and Jennifer Lawrence etc. taking nudies and putting them out there where they can get got? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2014, 11:17:51 AM »
Question.  How does this guy or anyone else get all these pics?  Why is Kate Upton and Jennifer Lawrence etc. taking nudies and putting them out there where they can get got?

Some people just like to show their naughty bits...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2014, 11:28:41 AM »
They didn't they hacked iCloud.

A lot of folks have their pictures automatically backed up to the cloud.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2014, 11:33:32 AM »

Rumor is someone hacked iCloud.  There's also some talk out there that there is a forum accessible only through the DEEP WEB (DUN! DUN! DUUUNN!!!) that specializes in trading pictures hacked from celebrity phones. 

Either way, the main issue here is the invasion of people's privacy.  The other issue is that people absolutely do not understand that if you put something on the internet, it is accessible.  Doesn't matter what kind of firewall or privacy or protection or whatever is in front of it, it CAN be accessed.  It may take a lot of effort on the part of someone who is highly skilled in computer technology, but nothing on the internet is truly private. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2014, 12:00:46 PM »
Honestly I had that same thought. Shitty move by who ever the culprit was. Then I had another thought. Me seeing these pics won't change a damn thing.

More can be found here.

http://www.the-mainboard.com/index.php?threads/loads-of-private-celeb-pics-are-leaking.132433/page-18
This.

It sucks for them that it happened, but I'm not about to be one of the the poor 10% of guys on earth that DOESN'T know what the inside of Kate Upton's vagina looks like now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2014, 12:07:14 PM »
This.

It sucks for them that it happened, but I'm not about to be one of the the poor 10% of guys on earth that DOESN'T know what the inside of Kate Upton's vagina looks like now.
She wants you to... really.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 12:11:13 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2014, 12:10:27 PM »
foxnewz. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

The FBI and Apple said Monday they are beginning inquiries into allegations that online accounts of celebrities including Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence and model Kate Upton were hacked, after naked photos of the stars were posted online.

The FBI said in a statement it is "aware" of the hacking allegations and is "addressing the matter."

The agency did not say what actions it was taking to investigate who was responsible for posting naked photos of Lawrence and other stars. Apple said Monday it was looking into whether its online photo-sharing service, iCloud, had been hacked to obtain the intimate images.

Lawrence, a three-time Oscar nominee who won for her role in "Silver Linings Playbook," contacted authorities after the images began appearing Sunday. Her publicist confirmed in a statement that the images were of Lawrence, and condemned their release.

"This is a flagrant violation of privacy," Lawrence's publicist Liz Mahoney wrote in a statement. "The authorities have been contacted and will prosecute anyone who posts the stolen photos of Jennifer Lawrence."

Upton's attorney said in a statement to TMZ the incident was a "outrageous violation" of their client's privacy.

"We intend to pursue anyone disseminating or duplicating these illegally obtained images to the fullest extent possible," they said.

Naked images purporting to be of other female stars were also posted, although the authenticity of many couldn't be confirmed. The source of the leak was unclear.

Apple Inc. spokeswoman Natalie Kerris said the company was investigating whether any iCloud accounts had been tampered with, but she did not give any further details.

"We take user privacy very seriously and are actively investigating this report," she said.

Actress Mary Elizabeth Winstead also confirmed that nude photos of her were posted online.

"To those of you looking at photos I took with my husband years ago in the privacy of our home, hope you feel great about yourselves," Winstead posted on Twitter. Winstead, who starred in "Final Destination 3" and "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter," wrote that she thought the images had been destroyed.

"Knowing those photos were deleted long ago, I can only imagine the creepy effort that went into this," Winstead wrote.

The FBI has investigated previous leaks of nude celebrity images, including leaks involving Scarlett Johansson, Mila Kunis, Christina Aguilera and footage of television sports reporter Erin Andrews in a Tennessee hotel room. Those cases resulted in convictions.

How widespread the hacking of celebrities photos was is not immediately clear. Some of the images were quickly denounced as fakes.

Some cybersecurity experts speculated that hackers may have obtained a cache of private celebrity images by exploiting weaknesses in an online image-storing platform.

"It is important for celebrities and the general public to remember that images and data no longer just reside on the device that captured it," security researcher Ken Westin wrote in a blog post Monday. "Once images and other data are uploaded to the cloud, it becomes much more difficult to control who has access to it, even if we think it is private."

Private information and images of celebrities are frequent targets for hackers. Last year, a site posted credit reports, Social Security numbers and other financial info on celebrities, including Jay Z and his wife Beyonce, Mel Gibson, Ashton Kutcher and many others.

Johansson, Kunis and Aguilera were hacked by a Florida man, Christopher Chaney, who used publicly available information to hack into the email accounts of more than 50 people in the entertainment industry.

"I have been truly humiliated and embarrassed," Johansson said in a tearful videotaped statement played in court at Chaney's sentencing in December 2012.

"That feeling of security can never be given back and there is no compensation that can restore the feeling one has from such a large invasion of privacy," Aguilera wrote in a statement before Chaney's sentencing.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2014, 12:12:55 PM »
Wait till I release the Snaggletiger ones.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum