Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Motherfucking Game Week

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Motherfudgeing Game Week
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2014, 07:56:56 AM »
I'm sure that many of you are waiting for someone who knows a lot about football to chime in. USC defense and QB sucks the cock and smelleth of vomit.

TAMU is surprisingly improved very much on D and firing on all cylinders on o. I am afraid that they are for reals.

Ole Miss did what it took to win. They will still be a contender in the West.

USC will be lucky to finish 3rd in east. I really thought they would contend for the conference. They should fire the dcor today. Also looked out of shape. I'd start firing mofos. I may fire some people on here today, depending on how I feel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Motherfucking Game Week
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2014, 08:06:24 AM »
Not really, I didn't expect aTm to be that good, I really don't think anyone did.  They looked good on both sides of the ball.  USCe defense was non-existence.

That's what my girlfriend, Miss Cindy, said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2014, 08:13:22 AM »
How did that Vandy game go? Way to represent the SEC...oh yeah, cool uniforms  :facepalm: :huh: *snicker*
Somewhere an anus was pounded angrily.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2014, 08:14:45 AM »
FWIW? I am not ready for football.  At all.
Said no one
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2014, 08:55:22 AM »
Y'all can chock it up to a shitty SC D all you want, but this A&M team is for real.

Kenny Hill > Johnny Manziel and it is acutely apparent after one game.

Despite the butterflies one would expect from a first time QB in a big game on the road like this, he displayed a poise that Johnny never did. No flailing around. And he wasn't picking favorite targets. He was spreading it around the field.

This game was a turning point for A&M that just legitimized them as a program & Sumlin as a coach.

I think they would have skullfucked Bama just as bad as they did SC if they had played them this week instead. Still think they have a very good chance of beating them, which is the good news, since they wouldn't have had to play SC. The gap in the difficulty between their schedule & ours just tightened dramatically. The bad news is, I'm now more afraid of A&M than I was of SC to begin with. The other good news is we play them both at home, and we'll have two extra weeks to know more about this A&M team before we play them, so in the end it's really a wash on the difficulty of our schedule.

And preseason rankings are worthless pieces of shit, but if we insist on having them, they need to be extremely volatile, especially after week one. There's no doubt to me A&M should be a Top 10 team. Really, A&M & SC should flip-flop their rankings to start week two. But that won't happen. They'll meet in the middle and somehow SC will probably still be ranked above them, which is asinine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2014, 08:58:59 AM »
Y'all can chock it up to a shitty SC D all you want, but this A&M team is for real.

Despite the butterflies one would expect from a first time QB in a big game on the road like this, he displayed a poise that Johnny never did. No flailing around. And he wasn't picking favorite targets. He was spreading it around the field.

This game was a turning point for A&M that just legitimized them as a program & Sumlin as a coach.

I think they would have skullfucked Bama just as bad as they did SC if they had played them this week instead. Still think they have a very good chance of beating them, which is the good news, since they wouldn't have had to play SC. The gap in the difficulty between their schedule & ours just tightened dramatically. The bad news is, I'm now more afraid of A&M than I was of SC to begin with. The other good news is we play them both at home, and we'll have two extra weeks to know more about this A&M team before we play them, so in the end it's really a wash on the difficulty of our schedule.

And preseason rankings are worthless pieces of shit, but if we insist on having them, they need to be extremely volatile, especially after week one. There's no doubt to me A&M should be a Top 10 team. Really, A&M & SC should flip-flop their rankings to start week two. But that won't happen. They'll meet in the middle and somehow SC will probably still be ranked above them, which is asinine.

Well, its both. Not mutually exclusive.

What happened here was Strength versus Weakness.

Aggy Strengths - QB, OL, WRs

SC Weaknesses - DL and CBs

Game set match.

Hill is a baller. And Sumlin is turning out to be a QB guru.

Some other thoughts:

* SEC East is bad. And I think it has everything to do with lagging behind the times on philosophy. Last night that was apparent. Other than Butch Jones and Pinkel, all the coaches are somewhat throw backs.

* Teams like Auburn (or perhaps an FSU or Oregon or Baylor) are built to play A&M. Simply put, these teams have the ability to outscore them. Most teams don't. Teams that are built with a game mgr QB and a somewhat green D are ripe for the picking when going against Aggy. Yes, I'm looking at you Bama.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 09:03:40 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2014, 09:11:04 AM »
Well, its both. Not mutually exclusive.

What happened here was Strength versus Weakness.

Aggy Strengths - QB, OL, WRs

SC Weaknesses - DL and CBs

Game set match.

Hill is a baller. And Sumlin is turning out to be a QB guru.

Some other thoughts:

* SEC East is bad. And I think it has everything to do with lagging behind the times on philosophy. Last night that was apparent. Other than Butch Jones and Pinkel, all the coaches are somewhat throw backs.

* Teams like Auburn (or perhaps an FSU or Oregon or Baylor) are built to play A&M. Simply put, these teams have the ability to outscore them. Most teams don't. Teams that are built with a game mgr QB and a somewhat green D are ripe for the picking when going against Aggy. Yes, I'm looking at you Bama.

Those trickery teams can't score on Alabama's defense.  You know that.  Just look at Ole Miss.  They didn't do squidoo when faced with that Bama defense.  That seals it, too. Coach Freeze is the same as Malzahn.  And he's a white coach, that Texas A&M guy isn't.  I mean, what has A&M scored against the greatest defense in all of college football the last two years?  Like 20 total points?   So there you go.  Defenses win championships.  It's been that way forever. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2014, 09:13:42 AM »

It was one game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2014, 09:23:06 AM »
Hill did look poised, especially in a tough environment on the road.  However, he was never touched.  SC had no pass rush at all.  Zero, zilch, nada, nein.  They also had freshmen playing in their first game at corners.  That is a recipe for defensive disaster.

SC will get better as teh season goes on and aTm will come down to earth when they do face a good experienced defense.  One win does not a championship make. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2014, 09:34:09 AM »
Hill did look poised, especially in a tough environment on the road.  However, he was never touched.  SC had no pass rush at all.  Zero, zilch, nada, nein.  They also had freshmen playing in their first game at corners.  That is a recipe for defensive disaster.

SC will get better as teh season goes on and aTm will come down to earth when they do face a good experienced defense.  One win does not a championship make.
Agreed but I have a but. But, I'm not so sure pass rush would've mattered. They would've just thrown quicker to their 3 targets that are 6" taller than the SC corners.

I think tamu is good but USC d and qb did a lot to help them look that way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2014, 09:47:44 AM »

It was one game.

Even Manziel looked somewhat human against some great Defenses. (2012 Florida, 2013 SC)

Hill isn't gonna do this every game. This game was a recipe for what happened last night. Not every team will match up with them that way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2014, 09:52:38 AM »

That's not Hill's first game vs. Johnny's 1st game. That's not even a contest. That's Hill's first game vs. Johnny's best games in each category.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yoda

« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2014, 09:52:46 AM »
Agreed but I have a but. But, I'm not so sure pass rush would've mattered. They would've just thrown quicker to their 3 targets that are 6" taller than the SC corners.

I think tamu is good but USC d and qb did a lot to help them look that way.

^^^This.

Not sold that A&M defense is that much better either.  Improved yes but they were still weak in the secondary.  Also the cocks were very one dimensional and missing their "stud" running back.

That game confirmed for the millionth time that college football analysts are overpaid wanna be NFL hacks.  McGinger was still insistent that the cock offensive line is "arguably the best in the SEC".  Did he watch the game, they were getting shipped by the defense that was last in the conference last year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

Yoda

« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2014, 09:55:41 AM »

That's not Hill's first game vs. Johnny's 1st game. That's not even a contest. That's Hill's first game vs. Johnny's best games in each category.

That's a great stat that also does not include rushing yards that Johnny was able to deliver.  It's comparing apples and oranges two totally different styles.  Johnny usually didn't finish the game either when they were whipping that ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

GH2001

« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2014, 10:16:28 AM »

Hill WAS the 2012 Gatorade Player of the Year. No one should be suprised. He's more polished than Manziel and is a more natural at the QB position as far as progressions and as a passer. Manziel was a genius of improvising. Apples and Oranges.

Case Keenum rolled up these same types of numbers at Houston under Sumlin. I really think Sumlin has a bigger hand in all of this than anyone imagined.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2014, 10:35:19 AM »

It's still one game.  One single game. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2014, 10:43:39 AM »
Kenny Hill looks to be a very good QB in the making.
South Carolina came out flat, looks out of shape and surprised that Texas A&M came to play with a chip on it's shoulder. And as happens so often in the world of college football Team A skullfucks Team B and the result is eye popping but ONLY ONE GAME! It's happened to Auburn before several times when we were riding high on pre-season hype and IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN!

I do think Sumlin and his staff have developed the talent and coached it up well though and will bring it when they hit the road. I am not overly impressed with their running game but then South Carolina never really challenged so I'm going to wait for more evidence before awarding Hill the trophy simply because Spurrier's team ran off into a ditch and Sumlin was driving the tow truck.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2014, 10:43:48 AM »
It's still one game.  One single game.

Yeah people need to cool their jets on Kenny Hill.  So he threw some great passes against a USCe defense that was all around unprepared for opening weekend. 

Call me when Hill continues to dominate SEC defenses after they've had film on him. 

Not saying he didn't look incredible and not saying he doesn't have huge potential, but to anoint him higher than what was a top 5 dual-threat quarterback in cfb history this early is foolhardy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

jmar

« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2014, 10:50:42 AM »
I know, I know. Jaboo Crableg de Rapist started slinging it right out of the gate last season and it was impressive as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2014, 11:00:59 AM »
The elephant in the room is that many of you and many of the so-called experts on t.v. picked SC because Sumlin happens to be black. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions