Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Motherfucking Game Week

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Motherfucking Game Week
« Reply #100 on: August 29, 2014, 03:53:27 PM »
Y'all are some whistling past the graveyard motherfuckers.

I'm not saying I'm shitting my pants in fear already, but they are for real. Book it. Yes, I can tell that from one game. I think they'll outscore both Bama & LSU with that offense. Definitely both Mississippi schools.

I look forward to pointing back to this thread when I'm inevitably proven right. Hopefully not after an Auburn loss.

Never said they didn't look good and never said they were good.  Just saying Hill hasn't played but one game and before I crown him better than Manziel I want to see him play more than one game.  You are making an argument that isn't there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2014, 03:58:34 PM »
Never said they didn't look good and never said they were good.  Just saying Hill hasn't played but one game and before I crown him better than Manziel I want to see him play more than one game.  You are making an argument that isn't there.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #102 on: August 29, 2014, 04:08:44 PM »
I thought USCe had one of the better running backs in the country in Davis.  Why didn't they try and control the ball and keep A&M off the field? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Motherfudgeing Game Week
« Reply #103 on: August 29, 2014, 04:38:56 PM »
I thought USCe had one of the better running backs in the country in Davis.  Why didn't they try and control the ball and keep A&M off the field?
He be hurt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #104 on: August 29, 2014, 04:47:34 PM »
He be hurt.

Did not know that.  Didn't get to turn it on until A & M was already up by 20+. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #105 on: August 29, 2014, 04:48:46 PM »
The Hill boy played a hell of a ONE game but think Chizad's affinity has more to do with maybe a subconscious sexual attraction.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 05:06:46 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #106 on: August 29, 2014, 05:51:27 PM »
You wanna crown 'em then crown they ass
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #107 on: August 29, 2014, 07:08:27 PM »
Did not know that.  Didn't get to turn it on until A & M was already up by 20+.

So, you missed the first 3 minutes?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.