Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Mike Brown: Trayvon Part 2

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Mike Brown: Trayvon Part 2
« Reply #560 on: April 10, 2015, 09:56:42 AM »
Now they're becoming so comfortable beating people that they're started laying beatdowns on white people.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-san-bernardino-deputies-kick-man-pursuit-20150409-story.html

11 cops putting a whipping on a white honkey, but not 1 lick for the brown horse. It's racism!

Pffffft...this was just a beating.  They'd have shot the black dude.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #561 on: April 10, 2015, 11:01:17 AM »
Now they're becoming so comfortable beating people that they're started laying beatdowns on white people.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-san-bernardino-deputies-kick-man-pursuit-20150409-story.html

11 cops putting a whipping on a white honkey, but not 1 lick for the brown horse. It's racism!

If a white man gets his ass beat by a pile of cops, you best believe he earned it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #562 on: April 10, 2015, 11:19:37 AM »
Can't we all just get along? Please?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #563 on: April 10, 2015, 11:34:08 AM »

Oh shut up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #564 on: April 10, 2015, 12:28:43 PM »

As an admirer of the way you and AUChizad(!) have buried the hatchet, I applaud your effort to steer us all toward a harmonious coexistence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #565 on: April 10, 2015, 01:56:57 PM »
As an admirer of the way you and AUChizad(!) have buried the hatchet, I applaud your effort to steer us all toward a harmonious coexistence.
Thank you. Many years ago, I simply came to the realization that tolerance, diversity and inclusiveness are what is needed for the blacks, whites and gays.

If not, the wet backs are going to take this mofo over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #566 on: April 10, 2015, 04:30:00 PM »
If not, the wet backs are going to take this mofo over.

That's cool, I like tacos and tan skinned women. This diversity thing is a cinch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #567 on: April 10, 2015, 04:31:03 PM »
That's cool, I like tacos and tan skinned women. This diversity thing is a cinch.

Si
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #568 on: April 10, 2015, 05:39:07 PM »
I would be cool with an influx of Cuban women.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #569 on: April 10, 2015, 06:54:03 PM »
I would be cool with an influx of Cuban women.
THIS! Especially if they're holding some good hand rolled cigars. There's something very erotic about a woman that has a disposition as spicy as her food, just as long as she resists the urge to whip out a kitchen knife on me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #570 on: April 10, 2015, 08:16:26 PM »
THIS! Especially if they're holding some good hand rolled cigars. There's something very erotic about a woman that has a disposition as spicy as her food, just as long as she resists the urge to whip out a kitchen knife on me.
Wasn't sure where you were going with the whipping out part but that ended better than I imagined.

This is the reason you should never attempt to Salsa dance with a Puerto Rican woman. Step on her feet one too many times and get the switch blade.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #571 on: April 11, 2015, 09:59:11 AM »

That's why I married a cajun...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #572 on: April 13, 2015, 07:25:44 PM »

Police released video Friday that appears to show a chaotic brawl in an Arizona Walmart parking lot that left one suspect dead and two others shot, including an officer.

The shooting occurred during a fight between up to eight members of the Gaver family and at least four police officers. The video was captured by a dashboard camera and indicated the fight lasted for about seven minutes.

The fight happened after police were called to the Cottonwood, Ariz., Walmart on March 21 after a call reported that multiple suspects assaulted a female employee in the store. When officers arrived, the suspects were in the parking lot and attacked them, according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.

Cottonwood Police Chief Jody Fanning said that during the brawl, Enoch Gaver, 21, disarmed Sgt. Jeremy Daniels and shot him in the leg. He said Gaver was still armed with Daniels' gun when officer Rick Hicks started hitting him with a baton.

After Hicks determined the baton had no effect, he resorted to shooting Gaver to death, Fanning said. Hicks also shot and wounded David Gaver, who had been on top of Daniels and had charged toward Hicks, Fanning said.

Hicks initially was placed on leave after the March 21 shooting, but he went back on patrol Friday night.

"The preliminary investigation has given me enough evidence to place him back on duty,'' Fanning said, adding that he believes Hicks' actions were justified.

"The officers did a very good job of restraining themselves,'' Fanning said. He said they resorted to deadly force only when the Gavers left them no other choice.

USA TODAY
Walmart brawl leaves 1 dead, officer shot

The Gaver family is well-known in Boise, where at least three members played in a Christian band called Matthew 24 Now outside an Albertsons supermarket and posted signs with a biblical verse.

The incident began when a female Walmart employee tried to use a women's restroom and was prevented from doing so, getting pushed out of the way. Nathan Gaver told police that his mother, Ruth, was using the restroom, and that he and his brother Jeremiah were guarding it.

In another video clip, police arrive at the scene, where a large group of people are standing near a Chevrolet Suburban. The brawl ensues almost immediately after the third and fourth officers arrive.

Fanning said he still does not understand why the Gavers chose to fight his officers, rather than simply speaking to them. He said the likely outcome of the call would have been a misdemeanor citation with no one going to jail if the Gavers had not escalated the incident.

"I have no reason why they decided to fight us,'' Fanning said.

The officers and the Gavers are seen punching each other on the video. At some point, an officer attempts to use a stun gun to bring the Gavers under control, but that appears to have little effect.

After Daniels is seen on the ground, struggling with one of the Gavers, Hicks is seen using the baton to strike the man. Later, Hicks pulls out his gun. The video captures the flash from the gun's muzzle.

But even the fatal shooting doesn't end the brawl. Additional officers arrive on the scene and fight with other members of the Gaver family to bring them under control.

Five Gavers were arrested by police and booked into the Yavapai County Jail on a variety of charges, including aggravated assault on a police officer, hindering prosecution and resisting arrest.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

« Reply #573 on: April 13, 2015, 07:37:53 PM »
haha that video is fuckin' nuts
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

bgreene

« Reply #574 on: April 13, 2015, 07:45:16 PM »
haha that video is fuckin' nuts

That is the understatement of the year
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #575 on: April 13, 2015, 08:11:14 PM »
Damn, that was intense!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #576 on: April 13, 2015, 08:47:27 PM »
If a member of the lower end of the gene pool grabs a brother's service weapon, then that bad seed should be shot. If they shoot a brother, then they should be removed from existence. Let that be a lesson to all of the bammers out there.

My second cousin was Officer David Beck.

http://law.justia.com/cases/alabama/court-of-appeals-criminal/1976/348-so-2d-828-0.html
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 08:50:59 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #578 on: April 14, 2015, 12:22:32 AM »
Those cops in Arizona showed more restraint than I would have had. I guess they weren't sure who to shoot, there were so many. That Asp baton can do some serious damage - when that shot sounded, it would have been on like Donkey Kong. Laid some fuckers out. And still the cops are screaming for people to get down, get down! Holy shit - shoot them in the leg or something. That would put them down.

I feel bad for the cops. That looked like Saturday night in a Turdscaloser trailer park.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #579 on: April 14, 2015, 12:24:23 AM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/video-shows-tulsa-man-shot-deputy-meant-stun-article-1.2181787

The cop that grabbed his gun instead of his taser was 73. I wonder if age had anything to do with it? I also wonder if maybe he was a reserve officer? 

Edit:  yep. The guy is a reserve officer, and the campaign chairman and single largest donor to the sheriff's election campaign. He was a cop once before - 50 years ago, for 12 months. He is a retired insurance agent. He apparently paid personally for a bunch of gear and equipment for the undercover unit. He was a "pay to play" cop.

And now he is being charged with second degree manslaughter.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 12:58:41 AM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions