Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Mike Brown: Trayvon Part 2

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Mike Brown: Trayvon Part 2
« Reply #540 on: March 22, 2015, 01:19:46 PM »
I think the statistics are incredibly misleading for the general public. Traffic stops, citations and arrests aren't supposed to be a random population sample. You must have a traffic violation or probable cause to pull someone over. You must have a warrant or probable cause to make an arrest. An officer on patrol isn't consulting his race tally sheet "need to find a whitey to break even". He or she should be simply acting on the violations he or shesees. Surprise surprise certain areas yield a great deal of traffic violations and arrests. Some areas do not.

Furthermore high crime areas should and do recieve extra attention, using traffic violations to make contact with potentially more serious offenses. I guess I don't have to point out that high crime areas tend to be minority communities. Police departments are (rightfully) heavily criticized for ignoring those areas.

I'm not saying they weren't doing wrong. It certainly sounds like, after reading the report, they have some absolute idiots working there. I am saying that using traffic stop statistics could make any department that is doing the right thing look bad and any department using a chicken shit ignore crime in high crime areas policy look competent.
"she" Ha Ha! Like there will ever be a woman cop.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #541 on: March 22, 2015, 10:34:15 PM »
Remember that piece I posted about the guy who admitted he was wrong?  Well, the inevitable happened...

Where’s the mainstream media now? Washington Post columnist Jonathan Capehart, who filled in for Hardball’s Chris Matthews Thursday night, said he’s been called a “house negro” for speaking out against the “hands up don’t shoot” lie.

“After my piece, ‘Hands up don’t shoot was built on a lie,’ folks used Twitter and Facebook to dismember my personhood,” he continued. “Fellow African-Americans called me a ‘sellout’ or a ‘house negro.’ Others said I did it because I wanted ‘white peopleto like me’ or that I ‘did it for the money.’ No, I didn’t. I did it because it was the right thing to do.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #542 on: March 23, 2015, 12:42:30 PM »
Please name me 1 majority black community in this country that is thriving.

The NBA.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #543 on: March 23, 2015, 03:15:51 PM »
LOOK. These two guys are dead due to their stupidity.

Can we please start a new thread about PoPo whitey killing other stupid people. These have had their 15 minutes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Token

« Reply #544 on: April 08, 2015, 03:16:25 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #545 on: April 08, 2015, 03:37:06 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #546 on: April 08, 2015, 03:50:47 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/08/us/south-carolina-officer-charged-with-murder/

Now this motherfucker, he in trouble.

We need some black cops to be killing some white trash. Take the heat off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

bgreene

« Reply #547 on: April 08, 2015, 04:06:17 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #548 on: April 08, 2015, 06:56:57 PM »

Now this motherfucker, he in trouble.

Am I the only one that thinks that looks extremely odd? From the tape, to the guy running off, to the cop completely ignoring at all times a dude standing there taping? If he is pulled over for a traffic stop, where is the car?

I am not saying it is fake, but something looks really weird about that whole video tape...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 06:58:48 PM by War Eagle!!! »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #549 on: April 08, 2015, 09:56:00 PM »
I just bought a big bag of Skittles, a Pepsi cola and I'm thinking about visiting the South Carolina. Wish me luck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #550 on: April 08, 2015, 11:34:37 PM »
Am I the only one that thinks that looks extremely odd? From the tape, to the guy running off, to the cop completely ignoring at all times a dude standing there taping? If he is pulled over for a traffic stop, where is the car?

I am not saying it is fake, but something looks really weird about that whole video tape...

I'm sure it's not the entire tape. I think the guy tried to run, and it appeared as though there was a struggle over the officer's taser. But still, that guy was 30 feet away and he is still shooting.  Chase him and put some mitts on him?  Maybe. Shoot him in the back multiple times as he's running away?  Fuck no.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #551 on: April 08, 2015, 11:35:22 PM »
You should be out solving a case

Shit solved. Marshall County owes me 2 cleared homicides.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #552 on: April 09, 2015, 12:07:26 AM »

Columbo everyone...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Token

« Reply #553 on: April 09, 2015, 12:39:17 AM »
Columbo everyone...

I don't ever really ask questions.  I slander, assassinate characters, throw around a lot of accusatory comments and black out once or twice from blind rage. That generally gets the job done.

Either way, somebody owes me some cleared cases.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #554 on: April 09, 2015, 01:02:19 AM »
I don't ever really ask questions.  I slander, assassinate characters, throw around a lot of accusatory comments and black out once or twice from blind rage. That generally gets the job done.

Either way, somebody owes me some cleared cases.

Hold your breath, the cowardly lion will clear up three this week alone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-Sidney Phillips

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #555 on: April 09, 2015, 08:48:57 AM »
I'm sure it's not the entire tape. I think the guy tried to run, and it appeared as though there was a struggle over the officer's taser. But still, that guy was 30 feet away and he is still shooting.  Chase him and put some mitts on him?  Maybe. Shoot him in the back multiple times as he's running away?  Fuck no.

Look at the way the guy is running. He is prancing away. It looks weird when he is shot too. And where are the automobiles? They aren't even on a street. The nearest street looks to be 100 yards away. How does the guy get what seems like 15 feet away from the dead dude, and everyone ignores him? It just looks odd to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #556 on: April 09, 2015, 10:09:06 AM »

So you were in on those?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #557 on: April 09, 2015, 11:46:01 AM »
Yes this is terrible. Yes, officer should be charged, go to jail, etc. But one thing is fosho. If this happened more often, there'd be a lot less mofo's running from the police.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #558 on: April 10, 2015, 03:27:32 AM »

Now this motherfudgeer, he in trouble.

DAMN! That appears to be some cold blooded shit.

I take it back guys, cops do just straight murder people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #559 on: April 10, 2015, 09:48:28 AM »
Now they're becoming so comfortable beating people that they're started laying beatdowns on white people.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-san-bernardino-deputies-kick-man-pursuit-20150409-story.html

11 cops putting a whipping on a white honkey, but not 1 lick for the brown horse. It's racism!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."