Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Destiny

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Destiny
« on: July 24, 2014, 09:05:07 AM »
No not the nasty hooker that likes to ride Mike Price.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Destiny
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 10:32:18 AM »
Looks like COD + Star Wars + WoW = Destiny
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 10:38:38 AM »
Looks like COD + Star Wars + WoW = Destiny

Actually that's a pretty good description.  Started playing the beta last night.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 10:40:19 AM »
Actually that's a pretty good description.  Started playing the beta last night.
What system?  I take it you are home from the Third Reich?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 10:43:50 AM »
What system?  I take it you are home from the Third Reich?

We are marching to a faster pace.
Lookout here comes the master race.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 11:39:32 AM »
We are marching to a faster pace.
Lookout here comes the master race.

I may get this as well.

Do you play titan fall...that's the only 1st person game I have played and love it...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2014, 12:42:54 PM »
I may get this as well.

Do you play titan fall...that's the only 1st person game I have played and love it...

I have it but have not played it as of yet.  Got engrossed in Destiny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2014, 02:12:41 PM »
I have it but have not played it as of yet.  Got engrossed in Destiny.
She is pretty gross.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2014, 06:30:06 PM »
Started playing the beta last night.
:gig: Bet he enjoyed that  :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2014, 07:25:31 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2014, 10:51:18 AM »
My son played Beta opn 360 at his moms and and loved it. He showed me some clips last night and it looks pretty bad ass.

I will be getting this.

Sani...you need to get on TitanFall. That game is fun as hell...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2014, 07:02:19 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2014, 08:19:30 AM »

Saw that during the game last night...thats a bad ass trailer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2014, 12:04:22 PM »
Damn young people.

If it ain't on the Playstation 2, I don't need it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2014, 01:03:33 PM »
Damn young people.

If it ain't on the Playstation 2, I don't need it.

Well you ain't gonna need it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2014, 01:04:27 PM »

Well you ain't gonna need it.
Will they have it for the SEGA system?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2014, 01:05:41 PM »
Will they have it for the SEGA system?

I think there is gonna be a version for Colecovison.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2014, 01:23:32 PM »
Pong guy here representing. I am from a generation where athletic skill was required. Most of you would not cut it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2014, 02:23:28 PM »
Pong guy here representing. I am from a generation where athletic skill was required. Most of you would not cut it.

Preach on brother.  Until you've gotten crapal tunnel from slapping that button on Galaga and Asteroids, until you've jerked on a joy stick til you thought it was gonna' fall off, you ain't played shit.  Bunch of mamby pamby mama's boys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2014, 11:52:37 PM »
Preach on brother.  Until you've gotten crapal tunnel from slapping that button on Galaga and Asteroids, until you've jerked on a joy stick til you thought it was gonna' fall off, you ain't played shit.  Bunch of mamby pamby mama's boys.
I slapped yo mama's button while she jerked my joy stick
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions