« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 02:14:51 PM by TheSix »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Worst Movie You've Ever Seen
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 12:42:14 PM »
Here's the trailer for my all time worst: After Last Season. $5 million budget. Wonder where that was spent?

« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 01:53:42 PM by TheSix »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 01:07:27 PM »
All the way through?  Or walked out/stopped before it finished?

Adam Sandler's Grown Ups didn't make it to 20 minutes for me.  I shut it off right around the time one of the characters played tongue-fencing with some girl in a parking lot. 

The Day After Tomorrow was one of the shittiest films I finished.  Was with a group of friends in the theater so it was hard to leave.  That movie was god-awful.

A third coming to mind is Where the Wild Things Are.  Shitty adaptation of a wonderful children's book. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 01:08:39 PM »
I actually sat through all of Ishtar.  Kept thinking that with that talent, it had to get better.  I think my brain is still bleeding.

Second runner up is that Robin Williams disaster "What Dreams May Come".  It was touted as a Robin Williams movie, which, at that time, meant hilarity. No clue in the trailer about the real plot.  Opens with one of his kids getting hit by a car in front of their house with the entire family watching.  Then everybody else dies after much agony.   The single most depressing movie I have ever seen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 01:10:45 PM »

Second runner up is that Robin Williams disaster "What Dreams May Come".  It was touted as a Robin Williams movie, which, at that time, meant hilarity. No clue in the trailer about the real plot.  Opens with one of his kids getting hit by a car in front of their house with the entire family watching.  Then everybody else dies after much agony.   The single most depressing movie I have ever seen.

I LOVED What Dreams May Come.  I could see people being upset thinking it's a comedy though.

Prometheus has to be up there as well.  It's not the worst movie in the world, but it was SO hyped and it should have been a prequel to the Alien series.  Instead it was dumbshit character after dumbshit character doing stupid things that didn't make sense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 01:11:34 PM »
I am sure I have seen worst but caught this one Last Sat night/Sun morn, could not sleep and found the artistic gem. Not only was the acting bad, but the graphics were awful.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2014, 01:17:40 PM »
I actually sat through all of Ishtar.  Kept thinking that with that talent, it had to get better.  I think my brain is still bleeding.

I came here to post the same thing about Ishtar. I kept thinking it has to get better. I mean two huge stars like this..

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2014, 01:37:46 PM »
144 minutes that are just fucking gone.  Forever.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2014, 01:40:06 PM »
144 minutes that are just fucking gone.  Forever.

So how drunk/high/in love with some bimbo were you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2014, 01:51:01 PM »
So how drunk/high/in love with some bimbo were you?

That's what's even worse.  Tarhill recommended it.
(although I have heard that he puts out)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Worst Movies You've Ever Seen
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2014, 01:56:38 PM »
I also submit Anaconda.

It's got the cast to be a fun, B-level monster movie. But since only Jon Voight apparently got the memo and everyone else plays it so straight, it sucks like a Hoover. So much fail in this movie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2014, 02:06:14 PM »
I submit to you...

Leonard Part 6.

/thread
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2014, 02:25:17 PM »
\ thread

Pluto Nash
Meet Dave
Norbit
A Thousand Words

/thread
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2014, 02:26:40 PM »
I also submit Anaconda.

It's got the cast to be a fun, B-level monster movie. But since only Jon Voight apparently got the memo and everyone else plays it so straight, it sucks like a Hoover. So much fail in this movie.
Deep Blue is my recently viewed entry just behind Anaconda which I saw several months ago.
A double feature of fail.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2014, 02:38:47 PM »
Dream Catcher

Any Tyer Perry movie

The Fountain

First and Third I walked out on at the Theater. Aronofsky is hit or miss to me. And the third movie was a big miss even with Jackman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2014, 02:42:36 PM »
What's Eating Gilbert Grape
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2014, 02:59:13 PM »
I LOVED What Dreams May Come.  I could see people being upset thinking it's a comedy though.

Prometheus has to be up there as well.  It's not the worst movie in the world, but it was SO hyped and it should have been a prequel to the Alien series.  Instead it was dumbshit character after dumbshit character doing stupid things that didn't make sense.

I wouldn't say that I loved it, but it was a good movie and I liked it.

I still submit Tammy as the worst movie I have ever seen for all the hype it got.  The only movie we've ever walked out on.  Pretty sure that some b-movie horror flick like Lunch Meat was worse, but I can't remember the last time I saw something so bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2014, 02:59:48 PM »
titanic
"twist ending" my ass
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2014, 03:01:57 PM »
titanic
"twist ending" my ass

the twist was at the beginning when the old lady showed everyone her boobies. Surprise!!  :tits:   :puke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X