Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Yes

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Yes
« on: July 18, 2014, 05:04:09 PM »
I can't post pictures because I'm retarded.  It is what it is.  But this story on the front page of foxnews.com has a pic of the perv.  And it will make you say, "Dad, you did it right."

A Florida dad who told police he walked in on a man sexually abusing his child, left the suspect motionless and bleeding Friday morning on the living room floor, police said.

The Daytona Beach News-Journal reported that the suspect was found at the Daytona Beach home at about 1 a.m. Friday. The paper, citing the arrest report, said Raymond Frolander was found with several knots on his face and bleeding from the mouth.

The 35-year-old father and his son were not identified, but the father reportedly walked in on Frolander sexually battering his son.

The paper obtained the 911 call and reported that the dad told the dispatcher, "I just walked in a grown man molesting...and I got him in a bloody puddle for you, officer."

He told police that he didn't use any weapons in the beating, nor did he ask the suspect any questions.

"He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you," the dad reportedly told police.

The boy told police that Frolander took him to a back room of the house and pulled down his pants, the report said.

The boy, 11, had been playing video games with friends before the alleged attack, the report said.

Frolander was treated at an area hospital and allegedly told police “I’m guilty,” when questioned.

He is being held without bail. Frolander was charged with sexual battery by an 18-year-old on a victim under 12, the report said. The father was not charged.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Yes
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 05:16:14 PM »
:pics:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 05:22:38 PM »

Ewww. Even you probably wouldn't want to hit this. Would you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bgreene

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 05:57:52 PM »

That picture says it all.  That is exactly how every son of a bitch that molest a child should look like when he is arrested!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 07:49:54 PM »
The bastard looks like he got off easy for what he was doing. They would have found him in 4 garbage bags if it had been my kid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."