Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A Wife Admits Why She Killed Her Marriage's Sex Life

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: A Wife Admits Why She Killed Her Marriage's Sex Life
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2014, 04:23:18 PM »
You tell em Tiger.

Show her how to play a little Snags skin flute.

Toot toot
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2014, 04:24:39 PM »
It's not surprise sex - it's a struggle snuggle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2014, 05:08:05 PM »
The TL/DR was about my own novel - I read every word of what that chick wrote.  I just knew if I didn't go ahead and admit it was TL/DR, I would have five comments saying just that. 

You are absolutely right - both partners have to agree at some point to do some things they really don't want to do in order to make the other person happy.  No couple has exactly the same list of interests in common - there should be lots of overlap, but not perfect alignment.  So either you love the other person enough to compromise every now and then, or you don't.  And if you don't, you don't need to be together.

Well, we all get a little pudgy as we get older.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

chinook

« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2014, 08:49:20 PM »
that mommy part Oprah singly destroyed a married man's lively hood in the home. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2014, 09:55:12 PM »
No nightstand drawer is complete without a tube of KY and a bottle of chloroform.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2014, 11:01:42 PM »
Marriage is not the problem. Kids are. From my married friends, Take your sex/Happy life and divided by 2 when you have 1 kid and continue to divide by 1/2 for every kid.

So, for every kid after the first, you multiply your sex/happy life by two?  The moral of the story here is not to have just one kid, but to have 10 so that your sex life is 256 times better than it was before children.

Despite all of our jabs at him, this formula proves that djsimp is a genius.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2014, 07:45:47 AM »
It's not surprise sex - it's a struggle snuggle

It's called taking the fuck truck to pound town.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

bgreene

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2014, 07:53:21 AM »

Marriage is not the problem. Kids are. From my married friends, Take your sex/Happy life and divided by 2 when you have 1 kid and continue to divide by 1/2 for every kid.

Kids are not the problem.  I have 15 kids, and still find time to enjoy sex with my wife.  Just because you have kids doesn't mean that sex stops.  It will keep you from getting laid sometimes, but you have to make time for each other.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2014, 09:26:06 AM »
Kids are not the problem.  I have 15 kids, and still find time to enjoy sex with my wife.  Just because you have kids doesn't mean that sex stops.  It will keep you from getting laid sometimes, but you have to make time for each other.
Thats right... being a bitch is the problem.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2014, 09:27:25 AM »
Thats right... being a bitch is the problem.

Exactly.  Let's just suppose that the husband hasn't mowed the lawn in 3 years.  Think she would have a problem with that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2014, 09:50:34 AM »
Having kids def can have an impact on the sex life in marriages.

My solution is to let the kids watch. My kids eat popcon and drink coke as they watch me jack hammer their mother into complete submission, just like they were at the movies. It's a family affair and I feel like the boy can learn from the master.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2014, 09:50:40 AM »
Exactly.  Let's just suppose that the husband hasn't mowed the lawn in 3 years.  Think she would have a problem with that?

By "mowed the lawn" you really mean manscape?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2014, 09:55:27 AM »

My solution is to let the kids watch. My kids eat popcon and drink coke as they watch me jack hammer their mother into complete submission, just like they were at the movies. It's a family affair and I feel like the boy can learn from the master.

Exactly, except for the animals, the dog has to be locked out because that's just creepy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Ogre

« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2014, 09:55:53 AM »

How much longer until he gets a turn?  I know how you folks from the other side of the Pea River roll.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2014, 10:12:16 AM »
How much longer until he gets a turn?  I know how you folks from the other side of the Pea River roll.
Did I tell you that as it turns out, I understand that you and I are cousins! Do you have a sister?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2014, 10:20:32 AM »

Talk about a short story.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

bgreene

« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2014, 10:26:59 AM »
Talk about a short story.

Sometimes the previews are better than the movie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2014, 10:34:16 AM »
Exactly, except for the animals, the dog has to be locked out because that's just creepy.

This one girl had some kind of lap dog in her house and that sumbitch jumped up on the bed and licked my balls whilst I was hammering away.

Rarely have I ever been more surprised.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2014, 10:52:24 AM »
This one girl had some kind of lap dog in her house and that sumbitch jumped up on the bed and licked my balls whilst I was hammering away.

Well that sir is cheating, cause it's not your dog.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2014, 10:54:44 AM »

was it a show stopper?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-Sidney Phillips