Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

To All Members Here Held Hostage.....

To All Members Here Held Hostage.....
« on: August 21, 2008, 07:00:02 PM »
... You are free to go.   I know, someone, or a "good number" of people from AUN were scammed into coming here via covert militaristic, and or spamtastic methods that really crossed a line somewhere, ummmm....well, SIX FUCKING MONTHS ago.

Just know that Titan Tiger, and a few of the ownership co-parts at AUN have cleansed the demons, such as myself and a few others from ever going to that site again, because seriously...  Inviting a few folks here via their PM system, really choked off a good amount of respect somehow.  I mean really... A personal invite????? ....TO look at our site here at the X....   C'mon!  What were a few of us thinking!?!?!  That's just pure debachery!  MADNESS! 

So since, it was in "a good number" of people's interest (according to Titan, the poor abused, captain E-penis) to complain about this.... 6 months ago......   He made sure that EVERY FUCKING FORUM AT AUN HAS A PINNED WARNING about the endless spam you've recieved ...umm..  6 months ago!  If you are here against your will, then you are free to get your happy asses back on the vegetable cart back to fucktard heaven.   

Please note that this is not an Auburn issue.  We ALL love Auburn, so in other words, stick your holier than though, I'm a better Auburn Man or Woman dribble and stick it back up the poop shoot it came from.   This is about supposedly "men" not being able to handle the fact that after screwing others out of money, opportunity and proper decorum, they were going to have to answer to those "screwed" individuals.   SO their answer to it all is to act like it never happened, and bury it buy banning the lot of them.

You may all be free now.    Sorry for the inconvenience!   :fu:

As for those STAYING! .....  War Damn Eagle and let's get ready to party like it's FOOTBALL IN A WEEK!!!!!!    :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: To All Members Here Held Hostage.....
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 07:37:45 PM »
AuChizad and myself have been banned from Aunation for inviting some Bammers to join our site! So typical of how they run that fucking site, its like a dictatorship. This site was born because of the heavy handed moderation at Aun, so I say game on. This thread will be an open book to all the dirty laundry that Aun has deleted and banned. :clap:
In reference to the "Unsolicited PMs" message pinned in the Football forum, it has come to the attention of the administrators that you, AUChizad and jumbo, were the ones doing this the most. stoic, David and I have talked about this for a few days and come to the decision that as a result, your Barn privileges will be revoked. Should we find out that you or anyone else continues to use our PM or board email system here to continue to solicit for another site, you'll be banned.

It simply wasn't necessary for you guys to do this. If you enjoy your board, great. If you want to tell people about it, great. But don't walk in our doors and use our member list for your recruiting efforts. That's not cool.
The heavy hand of moderation strikes again

My response that got me banned
I sent messages to a few Bammers that ya'll constantly ban or warn, letting them know we wouldn't ban them, edit posts, mod everything they say and to give us a look! One question, Do you really take this message board stuff this serious? I think you love the E - power. Enjoy flexing your muscles today
Wow I was being such an ass

I say game on bring some Aunation folks over here Titan you logged in at 6:43 last night so I know you read this forum, man up and post we wont mod you over here bro.
jumbo out
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 08:37:08 PM by jumbo »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 07:39:59 PM »
Uh oh..  A "Barn" reference.....   :popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 08:20:45 PM »
Some day maybe some of us could be that cool
Are they running a hardware store?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 09:59:00 PM »
I already don't like the tone of this thread.  Where's a fucking moderator when you need one?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 10:56:21 PM »
i feel like i'm part of the Island of fuckin Misfits in that talking reindeer christmas show.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 11:02:48 PM »
So what you're saying is... I can leave?  Like 6 months ago???
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2008, 11:25:11 PM »
 :sw:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2008, 11:26:34 PM »
What's really funny is that a lot of people from AUnation have signed up over here.  They like what they're reading, but they aren't posting much. 

At least Ranger's has shown his face. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2008, 11:37:01 PM »
Weird, no one came out even over there over there and admitted to being annoyed by these unsolicited PM spam messages.

Of course they only had a window of about 30 minutes before all existence of threads pointing out the AUN mods' hypocrisy and overblowing of the situation were quickly eradicated.

Shouldn't this be stickied? Yeah, I think it should be stickied. But I'll spare each and every other fucking forum we've got, and will limit it only to this board. Oh, and we don't make our one post in a thread and immediately lock it either.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 11:37:48 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2008, 12:16:38 AM »
this thread needs to be locked
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2008, 12:24:09 AM »
I just elevated the tone of this thread with some sticky. Town you are correct Ranger is man enough to post here. A lot of those posers have signed up but there too chicken shit to post. I cant wait for the tailgate by the green dumpster this year, maybe I'll bake cookies:thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2008, 12:26:31 AM »
this thread needs to be locked

No way!  I think this should be left up top where the supposed "victims" have their opportunity to cleanse themselves and tell the masses how they've been wronged by our supposed "PM Blitz".

The fact no mod, or anyone else came out and said anything today, is because they absolutely HAVE to know that they can NOT dispute what they've been accused of.   Well, unlike them, they'll be free to "discuss", "bloviate" and drag out ANY excuse for their actions here.

However, their silence is deafening!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2008, 12:29:33 AM »
No way!  I think this should be left up top where the supposed "victims" have their opportunity to cleanse themselves and tell the masses how they've been wronged by our supposed "PM Blitz".

The fact no mod, or anyone else came out and said anything today, is because they absolutely HAVE to know that they can NOT dispute what they've been accused of.   Well, unlike them, they'll be free to "discuss", "bloviate" and drag out ANY excuse for their actions here.

However, their silence is deafening!!!
I believe your right, they will never post because they have no cover, no titan to protect and enslave.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2008, 12:32:26 AM »
Uh oh..  A "Barn" reference.....   :popcorn:
The Barn is where they talk shit about the Bammers and people they dont like in private. Over here we talk about your fucking ass right in front of you. :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2008, 12:55:02 AM »
I was being sarcastic about the thread being locked... i'll go jump in a fire now and cleanse myself of the sins
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2008, 01:06:08 AM »
I was being sarcastic about the thread being locked... i'll go jump in a fire now and cleanse myself of the sins

Your warning meter is at 100%!  You might not see it, but it's there... oh yes.... It's there.   :silence:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2008, 02:37:32 AM »
Your warning meter is at 100%!  You might not see it, but it's there... oh yes.... It's there.   :silence:
His has a Pm waiting and his warn meter is blowing the fuck up. :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2008, 09:02:09 AM »
What's really funny is that a lot of people from AUnation have signed up over here.  They like what they're reading, but they aren't posting much. 

At least Ranger's has shown his face. 
Must have been what set TitanPussy off. Like a crazed jealous ex-girlfriend freaking out when she finds her man ran into an ex at the grocery store and talked to her for a couple of minutes. How else can you explain something that had been buried and forgotten over half a year ago just now blowing up into such a huge deal?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2008, 09:31:06 AM »
Fuck!  I guess that I will get banned just for being associated with you outkast motherfuckers.   :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions