Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

THE DECISION 2

THE DECISION 2
« on: June 24, 2014, 11:56:52 AM »
Lebron opts out.

Shut down the world.  Clear HBO's schedule.  Charge up the 30 for 30 cameras.  Get Spielberg on the phone. 

The King is back on the market. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: THE DECISION 2
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 12:08:06 PM »
Dude was making around 19/20 mill a year in a Heat Uni. And is arguably the best in the game. That puts him about 9th in the NBA in pay. Dwade and Bosh also make the same amount (many don't know this). Me thinks the King's eyes were just opened that he is underpaid and that two other teammates are seriously overpaid. If Miami wants him back, they are gonna pay market price this time. No way he is going to sit around making the same as Bosh and Wade next year after what we all just saw.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 12:15:31 PM »
He will stay in Miami.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 12:18:15 PM »
He will stay in Miami.
During the off season, yes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 12:33:36 PM »
He will stay in Miami.

Is he Jewish?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2014, 09:06:13 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2014, 10:12:58 AM »
No, Italian.

Well surely the Nets or Knicks will make a bid for him so they can capture that part of the market.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2014, 10:36:23 AM »
Well surely the Nets or Knicks will make a bid for him so they can capture that part of the market.

Well, Miami is the only place that an I-talian can opt out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2014, 12:43:15 PM »
He gone... Cleveland.

Color me shocked.  Between the way the owner wrote that letter and the Cleveland fans behaved. I am really surprised.  Oh well.  I believe in Pat Riley.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2014, 01:49:23 PM »
Aaaaand Boom goes the dynamite

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2014, 07:29:50 PM »
He gone... Cleveland.

Color me shocked.  Between the way the owner wrote that letter and the Cleveland fans behaved. I am really surprised.  Oh well.  I believe in Pat Riley.
He will still vacation there. And maybe keep a condo. Don't beat yourself up. You still have the Dolphins and....well, lets see...lots of cocaine, Hatians and retired Jews from New York. You'll be fine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bgreene

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2014, 07:40:28 AM »
Cavs signed him at $42 million for 2 years, and he can opt out after 1 year.  Seriously?  We all know that he will go back, cavs (and ESPN) will make a big deal of it, and they won't be any good.  They may make it to the first round, but after the failure he will opt out again and we are doing the same song and dance next year. Which leads me to the thought that maybe he did all of this because he has something lined up with another team but they needed a year to line the stars up and sign James. Bulls? Gasol has said that he intends to sign with them.  Think about that team, Rose, James, Gasol, Noah, and random tall guy in the middle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2014, 08:38:59 AM »
Cavs signed him at $42 million for 2 years, and he can opt out after 1 year.  Seriously?  We all know that he will go back, cavs (and ESPN) will make a big deal of it, and they won't be any good.  They may make it to the first round, but after the failure he will opt out again and we are doing the same song and dance next year. Which leads me to the thought that maybe he did all of this because he has something lined up with another team but they needed a year to line the stars up and sign James. Bulls? Gasol has said that he intends to sign with them.  Think about that team, Rose, James, Gasol, Noah, and random tall guy in the middle.

Possibly but more likely it's because the salary caps are going to change in two years along with another possible lockout.  New TV deals will allow teams to spend more money on players, and if Lebron wants to be the highest player in the league, he'll need to be contract free when the caps go up. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

bgreene

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2014, 12:57:14 PM »
Possibly but more likely it's because the salary caps are going to change in two years along with another possible lockout.  New TV deals will allow teams to spend more money on players, and if Lebron wants to be the highest player in the league, he'll need to be contract free when the caps go up.

That seems to be a good reason too.  Also the cavs are trying to get K. Love
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips