Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Brent Fullwood's Son

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Brent Fullwood's Son
« on: August 21, 2008, 03:19:54 PM »
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/cobb/stories/2008/08/21/brent_fullwood_attack.html

Ex-Lassiter athlete gets 6 months in jail for teacher attack
Brent ‘B.J.’ Fullwood pleaded guilty in incident that happened last year

By YOLANDA RODRIGUEZ

The Atlanta-Journal Constitution

Thursday, August 21, 2008

A former Lassiter High School running back, son of a well-known NFL player, pleaded guilty to two counts of battery Wednesday in Cobb Superior Court.

The charges stem from an incident at the high school last year when a teacher told Brent “B.J.” Fullwood to give her his cellphone. The teenager refused and pushed the teacher.
Recent headlines:

The teacher, Kathleen Finch, broke a finger in the incident.

Fullwood pleaded guilty one count of felony battery. Judge Robert E. Flournoy III sentenced Fullwood to five years probation. Fullwood also pleaded guilty to one count of misdemeanor battery. Flournoy sentenced him to six months in jail on that charge.

The youth was given first offender treatment. If he doesn’t get in trouble again and complies with the terms of his sentence, his record will essentially be wiped clean.

He is the son of former Auburn football star Brent Fullwood. The senior Fullwood played four seasons for the National Football League, first for the Green Bay Packers and then for the Cleveland Browns.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."